Notifications
Clear all

Cetaphil & Calamine! Must Read 🙂

MemberMember
(@flgrl)

Posted : 05/28/2013 9:09 pm

I can't believe all the trouble and money my family and I have spent on acne products. One day at Wal-Mart I was looking for a new facial cleanser cause I had just ran out well I came across a travel size bottle of Cetaphil and decided for .97 what harm could it do trying and that's the thing there was no harm it cleared my face up the next day! It's so gentle I can use it 3 times a day because sometimes after work I feel like my face is so oily I like that I can use it unlimited times. Also another good product is Calamine if you have no time to wash your face before bed or in the morning just make sure you take a wet wash cloth and wipe your face and put a dab on your troubled spot you can wear make up over it but I like to put it on before bed and it also takes the itching away $10 for both products and they last longer than your usual brands and cost the same for 1 of those " usuals" so your really getting a 2 for one deal here with two great products that don't sting, irritate, make your face red, or itch!

I say they are must haves no 3 step process no taking weeks before you notice a difference this stuff will make a difference in one night!

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/29/2013 3:33 am

any cleanser can clear u up 'the next day'.??

how is that possible?