Made A Big Mistake ...

Notifications
Clear all

Made A Big Mistake On The Regimen...

MemberMember
(@2trill2trill)

Posted : 05/22/2013 8:20 pm

Hey guys i made a big mistake on the regimen... I know i shouldnt have but i was too impatient.. I started the regimen a couple of days ago and i didnt quiet follow it right.. I used the full amount of benzoyl peroxide and now my skin is really starting to flake hard on my cheeks i done tried everything to get it off... I just want to know should i restart and start it slow like dan reccomends or will my skin develope any tolarances? My skin is super dry and i made a stupid mistake.. Im trying to be patient guys... I started off wrong somebody please help.. What should i do..????neutral.gif

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 05/22/2013 8:39 pm

Stop using BP until your skin has returned to normal, that could take up to a week, depending on how dry/irritated your skin is right now. Keep using the cleanser and moisturizer in the meantime. Then add BP again and build up slowly. You'll be fine, no worries. Good luck! :)

MemberMember
(@2trill2trill)

Posted : 05/22/2013 8:57 pm

Stop using BP until your skin has returned to normal, that could take up to a week, depending on how dry/irritated your skin is right now. Keep using the cleanser and moisturizer in the meantime. Then add BP again and build up slowly. You'll be fine, no worries. Good luck! smile.png

Alright thanks so much!

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 05/22/2013 9:00 pm

You're welcome! :) And let us know how it goes!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/24/2013 4:42 am

I made the same mistake too when I started the regimen!! And I was using 5% BP so that just about drove me insane. I stuck to the full amount but I switched to 2.5% during my second week. The first 4 weeks were terrible. I stuck with it but I was pretty much uncomfortable the whole day.

Take AKL's advice and start slow. If I had to do it again, I would definitely do it that way. Good luck!! :)