Notifications
Clear all

Daily Motivation To Improve Your Aesthetics.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:11 pm

Imagine acne on any of these faces.

DavidGandy.jpg

600full-david-gandy.jpg

sean-o-pry-eyes-model.jpg

sean-opry.jpg

Sean%2BO%2527Pry.jpg

23377-500w.jpg

New-Chad-White-Digitals-06.jpg

MemberMember
(@helpclear)

Posted : 05/21/2013 3:18 pm

I lost all my motivation to work out. My acne had improved back in late 2011 to early 2012 to where I was about 95% clear using the regimen while I was working out. Now the last 6 months have been hell with nasty break outs that seem to get worse by the week. It's a never ending battle of slightly clearing up and then breaking out for days straight, never getting a break. I quit working out as I'm so depressed.

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 05/21/2013 3:26 pm

Are you gay?

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 05/21/2013 3:43 pm

I think it may be time to work on yourself from the inside and find what makes you extraordinary from within... No one will care you have acne if you feel good about yourself on the inside... I know men that are not the best looking but have confidence in themselves because they believe in themselves. Sure, they went through rejection but they didn't allow that to deter them from having self confidence. If you treat your acne as something that is treatable, which you are being proactive about, you may start believing more in yourself. Remember, women fall in love through their ears, not their eyes... Yes, you may want to sleep with women that are attractive, but in the end, would you want someone that only cared about your looks and nothing more? Let's say you get into a catastrophic accident that destroys your face, would it matter if you had acne or not? Would a person that loved you FOR YOU even care? I highly doubt it... Remember, you attract what you are... You want someone to love/have sex with, or whatever it is that you want with you based on your looks, you'll end up with someone that will leave you for the better looking/richer/smarter man.. Trust me, you are a handsome guy, get out of the gym, out of your pity party, and out in the world and SOCIALIZE!! Now chin up! Stop moaning and start LIVING!!! :D

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 05/21/2013 3:59 pm

Ug... Just one girl's opinion here, but I don't find any of those dudes even a little attractive....

MemberMember
(@meowza)

Posted : 05/21/2013 4:23 pm

The second guy is kinda cute with the scruff. But no to the rest, they don't come across as overly attractive.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 05/21/2013 4:25 pm

LOL with the first one I was like "okay...." but then did a little squeal of terror when I scrolled down and saw that bathing suit. Maybe I'm weird, but a guy's junk in a little white speedo is not hot. AT ALL.

MemberMember
(@meowza)

Posted : 05/21/2013 4:47 pm

Did you just google overly square jawed blue eyed underwear models? There is more than one type of attractive!

MemberMember
(@autismmutant)

Posted : 05/21/2013 6:14 pm

Did you just google overly square jawed blue eyed underwear models? There is more than one type of attractive!

Post what you find attractive smile.png. Rugged guys like these are what I would look like if didn't have the god foresaken acne.

Are you more into boys that look like this?

zyBl2Xo.jpg

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 6:27 pm

Ug... Just one girl's opinion here, but I don't find any of those dudes even a little attractive....

Then if these guys are not attractive, then no men are attractive.

What is attractive to you? Alien's from a different planet?

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/21/2013 6:28 pm

None of this guys is attractive. I prefer men with PIerce Brosnan looks... These guys look like sissies

MemberMember
(@autismmutant)

Posted : 05/21/2013 6:31 pm

I bet she likes boys that look like this:

That nice next door boy look:

rhinotq.jpg

Or

That rugged, strong daddy look:

8-Jason-Statham-CrossFit.jpg

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/21/2013 6:32 pm

rhinotq.jpg

He is cute!

MemberMember
(@autismmutant)

Posted : 05/21/2013 6:50 pm

Or how about this sweet guy:

He's part of my inspiration for clear skin.

82373685660836073619145.jpg

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/21/2013 6:58 pm

Or how about this sweet guy:

He's part of my inspiration for clear skin.

82373685660836073619145.jpg

he seems like a nice guy. I would not mind going out with such guy... he is very sexy, in my honest opinion

MemberMember
(@meowza)

Posted : 05/21/2013 7:09 pm

Post what you find attractive smile.png. Rugged guys like these are what I would look like if didn't have the god foresaken acne.

zyBl2Xo.jpg

Hey! Good question! Sorry if I came off as offensive, please don't get me wrong, I like the that look too! I just find more than one "type" of guy to be attractive. Honestly I don't think the men in the photos in the OP attractive because none of them look very happy :\

Not going to lie, I'm kind of a man lover. All types get me going as long as they look happy or interesting.

I guess here are the main guys I find pretty attractive at the moment:

Matthew-Gray-Gubler-and-Shemar-Moore-hot

aragorn-670x1024.jpg

9df6358d75d867236c65e9f6ba071df2.jpg

DeppPianoB-253x300.jpg

2009JimCropped.PNG

Different strokes for different folks I guess! smile.png

rhinotq.jpg

Or

I actually like both :) Big fan of the strong, scruffy, looks like he just rolled around in the dirt saving lives look. And also of the kind, sweet, "I look innocent but I'm probably a freak in bed" type of look :) Weird to like both? Maybe. but I do :)

None of this guys is attractive. I prefer men with PIerce Brosnan looks... These guys look like sissies

Agreed, Pierce is very sexy. All the Bonds are very attractive.

MemberMember
(@ambitiousone)

Posted : 05/21/2013 7:11 pm

zyBl2Xo.jpg

Hey! Good question! Sorry if I came off as offensive, please don't get me wrong, I like the that look too! I just find more than one "type" of guy to be attractive. Honestly I don't think the men in the photos in the OP attractive because none of them look very happy :\

Not going to lie, I'm kind of a man lover. All types get me going as long as they look happy or interesting.

I guess here are the main guys I find pretty attractive at the moment:

Matthew-Gray-Gubler-and-Shemar-Moore-hot

aragorn-670x1024.jpg

9df6358d75d867236c65e9f6ba071df2.jpg

DeppPianoB-253x300.jpg

2009JimCropped.PNG

Different strokes for different folks I guess! smile.png

>I bet she likes boys that look like this:

rhinotq.jpg

Or

I do like this look, a lot! He is lookin' damn good here!

Agreed, Pierce is very sexy. All the Bonds are very attractive.

Jason Stratham is another man of my dreams! Rosie is one lucky lady...

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 05/21/2013 8:57 pm

Wtf how did you guys get the picture of my vault?

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 05/21/2013 10:23 pm

daryl_dixon.jpg

This is the only man I'll ever love. :D

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/21/2013 11:54 pm

daryl_dixon.jpg

This is the only man I'll ever love. biggrin.png

Gotta love The Walking Dead! haha.

I see your Walking Dead and raise you Game of Thrones.

tumblr_mlnknhi39m1qfb5cjo1_250.gif

This is the only woman I'll ever love. :P

MemberMember
(@blank1000)

Posted : 05/22/2013 7:13 am

No one comes even close to the beauty of Brad Pitt. He whippes the floor with every other man alive.

6216_view.jpg

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 05/22/2013 9:17 am

That's pretty funny because Brad is well known for being an acne sufferer off and on! :)

MemberMember
(@meowza)

Posted : 05/22/2013 1:38 pm

FlaggLives, on 22 May 2013 - 01:57, said:

dejaclairevoyant, on 22 May 2013 - 00:26, said:

daryl_dixon.jpg

This is the only man I'll ever love. biggrin.png

Gotta love The Walking Dead! haha.

I see your Walking Dead and raise you Game of Thrones.

tumblr_mlnknhi39m1qfb5cjo1_250.gif

This is the only woman I'll ever love. tongue.png

Holy mother of Dragons. She is truly awesome. Not just her looks but I love how she blossoms from the scared young girl living under her brothers reign into a powerful and strong khaleesi. Truly awesome.

I'd never look good as a blond but admittedly... I bought a curling wand just to try and get her hair :\

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/22/2013 1:40 pm

Totally agree! I love seeing another Game of Thrones fan on these forums. :P

MemberMember
(@frankl)

Posted : 05/22/2013 4:32 pm

That's pretty funny because Brad is well known for being an acne sufferer off and on! smile.png

Only people who mention his "acne" and scars are superficial TMZ type people. I didn't even know he had acne or scaring until I read on article about "top 10 celebs who look horrible in HD". Brad Pitt was on there. I was like wtf? You call those scars? Makes me want to jump off a bridge.