Notifications
Clear all

Other Young Men With High Testosterone And High Sex Drive, Do You Think Acne Has Ruined Your Life?

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 11:44 am

If I didn't have acne I should be a pussy slayer.

I have a very very high sex drive, but because of my acne it has made it very difficult to get a girl.

What can I do?

(@LewisS)

Posted : 05/21/2013 11:47 am

If you look like you do in your picture, I have no idea why acne would stop you being a 'pussy slayer' at all.

Are the girls you meet blind or stupid?

I think it's more down to you believing it's your acne stopping you. I'm pretty sure if any girl (okay, all girls aren't like that) saw that body, they'd dive straight into bed with you.

Just get yourself out there. If your profile image is you, you shouldn't have any issues when it comes to sex.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 11:49 am

If you look like you do in your picture, I have no idea why acne would stop you being a 'pussy slayer' at all.

Are the girls you meet blind or stupid?

I think it's more down to you believing it's your acne stopping you. I'm pretty sure if any girl (okay, all girls aren't like that) saw that body, they'd dive straight into bed with you.

Just get yourself out there. If your profile image is you, you shouldn't have any issues when it comes to sex.

No it hasn't helped at all, and yes it's me. I have only kissed one girl in my life and I'm 20 years old and have no social life outside of my gym.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 05/21/2013 11:55 am

That's crazy. Maybe your lack of social life is the reason? Not to be mean or anything, but you can't meet a girl (or have sex) if you don't get yourself out there and talk to girls.

I'm sure you would have no problem at all, seriously. Do you have any pictures of your acne? I just can't imagine girls turning you down with that body, regardless of the acne.

MemberMember
(@soulivan7)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:01 pm

Is Zyzz your role model?

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:01 pm

That's crazy. Maybe your lack of social life is the reason? Not to be mean or anything, but you can't meet a girl (or have sex) if you don't get yourself out there and talk to girls.

I'm sure you would have no problem at all, seriously. Do you have any pictures of your acne? I just can't imagine girls turning you down with that body, regardless of the acne.

Yeah, I agree not having a social life helps but I do talk to girls I have probably approached more girls on here then most guys.

I have no idea how many times I have been rejected but it's probably been 200 times or so, keep in mind though I am approaching girls that are strangers, which obviously has a low success rate for everyone. Guys who look very good might be lucky to approach 50 girls who are strangers and get 1 lay out of it.

Also I approach girls around my age who are young, in shape, and are 7's usually or 6's that show me interest, so these girls have tons of options so for them to pick a stranger over the guys they already know I have to look very very good.

Here are some pics of my acne, in these pics my acne isn't even that bad compared to how it was, in highschool it was a lot worse.

Also if you don't believe it's me look in my eyes, you can see the 1000 yard stare as they call it from the depression that my acne and my lack of social life and my family life has caused me.

HtodKxP.jpg

R2MPiVP.jpg

Because of my acne from 10 feet away girls look at me and stare and like me.

Then when they get close to me they see me and think I look like this

687-animals_monkey_crazy_monkey_wallpape

My acne has ruined my life.

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:10 pm

Why dont you see about going on Accutane or something? But I can see where your coming from acne sucks.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:11 pm

Why dont you see about going on Accutane or something? But I can see where your coming from acne sucks.

I am, my dermatologist wants me to go on it and I delayed because of the side effects but the antibiotics and epiduo are not helping that much, and I'm getting tired of having this monster on my back.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:14 pm

I still even from those images don't understand why a girl would turn you down. Do you live in a town with the most superficial girls in existence?

I've seen guys with seriously severe cystic acne in relationships. I think the psychological damage of having acne is preventing you getting the girls, more than the physical side. Maybe they see the lack of confidence that you have in your appearance. People find it hard to find somebody attractive, when that person is self-conscious about their own image.

Perhaps you should give the acne.org regimen a try. If you beat your acne, you could then work on your confidence issues. Personally, I don't see somebody that is considered ugly (chimp-looking) when I look at your photos, I think it's your own concerns about your image that is the problem.

Acne is a bitch, but in this case I think it's the mental effects of acne rather than the physical aspects of it that are most severe in your case.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:17 pm

I still even from those images don't understand why a girl would turn you down. Do you live in a town with the most superficial girls in existence?

I've seen guys with seriously severe cystic acne in relationships. I think the psychological damage of having acne is preventing you getting the girls, more than the physical side. Maybe they see the lack of confidence that you have in your appearance. People find it hard to find somebody attractive, when that person is self-conscious about their own image.

Perhaps you should give the acne.org regimen a try. If you beat your acne, you could then work on your confidence issues. Personally, I don't see somebody that is considered ugly when I look at your photos, I think it's your own concerns about your image that is the problem.

Confidence is not the issue, if I approach and talk to a girl who is a stranger it automatically shows that I am confident.

She didn't go and reject me because of my confidence.

It was because...

1) She was not available. She has a boyfriend and I'm not hot enough to get her to cheat on him.

2) She doesn't want to be with a stranger or someone who doesn't know her or her friends.

3) She didn't like my looks, and obviously no matter what your not going to please everybody, but when it's a large enough sample size, you should get a few girls who do like your looks and when I approach girls who were checking me out from a distance, then they reject me, I blame it on my acne because they couldn't see it from far away, then they got repulsed by it.

MemberMember
(@cw24)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:18 pm

How long have you been on epiduo? I started it like 7 weeks ago and Im just now starting to clear up. Is your skin oily? I was on Accutane 2 years ago but it returned after a year. Im pretty sure it has to to with my oily skin though.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:21 pm

How long have you been on epiduo? I started it like 7 weeks ago and Im just now starting to clear up. Is your skin oily? I was on Accutane 2 years ago but it returned after a year. Im pretty sure it has to to with my oily skin though.

I started over a month ago, so probably on week 6 or so, and the last two days I had woken up and my forehead was bleeding.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:23 pm

Well the first two reasons can't be avoided. If a girl rejects you because they don't like your looks, then they're not worth the hassle in the first place. You're not an ugly guy (obviously coming from another guy that doesn't mean much to you) and I see no reason as to why all girls (all 200 of them) would find you unattractive.

Are you sure you don't give off the vibe that you're giving off now? You seem to set yourself up for rejection, you expect it. I could imagine you saying to a girl 'oh, you probably don't find me attractive because of my acne' or pointing out the fact that you have issues with your appearance. It's typical of somebody who is depressed for some reason, to point out their flaws. I do it.

You need to walk up to a girl like you're the don. Acne? What acne?

I just think you've met a ton of girls that are to put it frankly, bitches.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:27 pm

Well the first two reasons can't be avoided. If a girl rejects you because they don't like your looks, then they're not worth the hassle in the first place. You're not an ugly guy (obviously coming from another guy that doesn't mean much to you) and I see no reason as to why all girls (all 200 of them) would find you unattractive.

Are you sure you don't give off the vibe that you're giving off now? You seem to set yourself up for rejection, you expect it. I could imagine you saying to a girl 'oh, you probably don't find me attractive because of my acne' or pointing out the fact that you have issues with your appearance.

You need to walk up to a girl like you're the don. Acne? What acne?

I just think you've met a ton of girls that are to put it frankly, bitches.

Why do you have this idea that I walk up to a girl and ask about my acne or mention it.

I did not, I did not act in a way that was unconfident or any of this nonsense.

It's simple...

18 year old attractive in shape girl that I approach, has 100+ options already.

I am a stranger to her.

For me to have a shot of it working I need to look very very good.

My acne holds me back from my full looks potential and looking very good.

Thus rejection or a phone number that flakes or goes nowhere.

Personality doesn't matter much, game doesn't matter much, confidence doesn't matter much, it's mostly LMS, looks money and status, and I have no money or status so I NEED TO HAVE HIGH LOOKS.

Every day I fight myself in the gym trying to improve my physique, and with my skin trying to improve my skin. For me to have a hope of easily pulling 7/10 18 year old in shape girls, I need to be a step ahead of them, I need to be so good looking that even though I am a stranger they still don't say no, and my acne is holding me back.

MemberMember
(@frankl)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:39 pm

If I had a alpha jaw and chin like you I'd be happy even with scars. You are probably trying to get with the wrong type of girl.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:40 pm

To find somebody to have a relationship with, you do not (categorically not) have to be very very good looking. I got the idea from the fact that you're making various threads about the fact that acne is stopping you from getting laid. I personally don't think it's your acne, I think it's you (not in a bad way) and the way you present yourself.

You make your life sound completely ruined by having what I consider mild to moderate acne. We are all here for the same reason and there's people here that will read your posts and feel helpless. If anybody is reading this, your life is not over and you have the same chances of meeting somebody and developing a relationship as anybody else.

Your signature says it all. 'Your dead to society'. I certainly am not dead to society, I'm alive and healthy - I just have acne. I've had no trouble developing relationships with people and I can tell you now, I'm not half as attractive as you are. I don't go to the gym, I don't have that 'chiseled' appearance AND I have acne. People I meet see beyond all that. Anybody that shallow wouldn't be worth my time.

MemberMember
(@meowza)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:41 pm

Personally, I think most girls are more about personality than looks. I mean sure, most girls go through a stage where they want to hook up after the bar and stuff (so do men), but in general, once that is over.. Girls want a guy who makes them feel comfortable.. someone who makes them laugh, smile.. someone to have fun with.

If I were you I would try getting to know the girls first. Then they will get to know your personality and get to like you and want to spend time with you or sleep with you or whatever you are looking for. You are an attractive guy, and most girls don't care about acne, they care about the person. Its hard to jump into bed with someone if you don't know anything about them.

Would you turn down a girl because she had acne?

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:47 pm

Personally, I think most girls are more about personality than looks. I mean sure, most girls go through a stage where they want to hook up after the bar and stuff (so do men), but in general, once that is over.. Girls want a guy who makes them feel comfortable.. someone who makes them laugh, smile.. someone to have fun with.

If I were you I would try getting to know the girls first. Then they will get to know your personality and get to like you and want to spend time with you or sleep with you or whatever you are looking for. You are an attractive guy, and most girls don't care about acne, they care about the person. Its hard to jump into bed with someone if you don't know anything about them.

If a girl does not like your looks, and she has no reason to talk to you ( Ie, being in school, work, or being a family member, or friends with her friends. ) she will not talk to you, and ignore you and you won't be able to get to know her.

Looks matter a lot and my acne hurts my looks.

Also I don't actually know any girls because I don't have a social life, I just go to the gym pretty much all day then come back home and if I see a girl who is showing me interest or I find attractive and I'm in a good mood I approach her, but since I am a stranger it's very very hard to get to know her and to get her to hangout then to get laid and my acne makes it harder.

Also because of the halo effect my acne makes it harder for people to laugh at my jokes.

Before I had acne I was one of the funniest and most liked and popular kids in my middle school and people laughed at my jokes.

After I got acne girls called me disgusting and perverted, it's part of the halo effect.

Acne is repulsive to people, and I need to eradicate it.

MemberMember
(@mjri94)

Posted : 05/21/2013 12:48 pm

I'm a young guy and my sex drive isn't that high but I've managed to do okay with the ladies some how haha cool.png

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:25 pm

oh trust me most girls avoid u because u r so sick in ur head.

omg.i was quite subtle all way through but just look at ur posts.

so disrespectful.so cheap."pussy slayer"??u want to get rid of acne for that?

all u think and talk abt is how great ur body is,how masculine u r and still dont get laid by girls(who aint deformed or fat) because of ur acne.

damn wrong boy.

u r an absolute pain.

ur attitude,ur sick mentality and ur cheap perception of women.check outall the posts and see.

i couldnt stop myself from talking so rudely.

u;re that sick.

MemberMember
(@meowza)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:31 pm

If a girl does not like your looks, and she has no reason to talk to you ( Ie, being in school, work, or being a family member, or friends with her friends. ) she will not talk to you, and ignore you and you won't be able to get to know her.

Also I don't actually know any girls because I don't have a social life, I just go to the gym pretty much all day then come back home and if I see a girl who is showing me interest or I find attractive and I'm in a good mood I approach her, but since I am a stranger it's very very hard to get to know her and to get her to hangout then to get laid and my acne makes it harder.

Also because of the halo effect my acne makes it harder for people to laugh at my jokes.

Before I had acne I was one of the funniest and most liked and popular kids in my middle school and people laughed at my jokes.

After I got acne girls called me disgusting and perverted, it's part of the halo effect.

It definitely makes it harder to meet people if you don't have a big social life, and if you are self conscious about your acne. I'm self conscious about my acne too. But I'm serious when I say girls don't care about just looks. If a man approaches me, the first thing I notice is his smile and eyes.. not the eyes color or if his teeth are straight or white, but if he is happy. That is what gets me interested, then talking and seeing if he seems genuine and makes me feel comfortable. Sure a girl can put on make up, but it really doesn't matter because everyone looks the same the morning after. I say it again, no one is going to jump in bed with someone if they don't know anything about them (unless they are drunk at a bar).

Where do you try to meet girls? Bars? The gym? Maybe instead try a mutual friend's friend? Its easier to strike up conversation when there are mutual subjects in common to chat about. An easy way to get an in with a girl. Girls have plenty of reasons to talk to men they don't know. You could work in the same field. You could both be students. You could order the same drink at the coffee place, or maybe you both attend the same concert. You need something to talk about. Girls don't strike up conversations with men just because they are attractive. All the attractive men get is a second glance. We have TV to look at sexy celebrities. Contrary to popular belief, nice guys do not finish last. Yes, I have acne, but my close circle of (hotter than me) girlfriends do not, and they all have dated men with acne or acne scars. Its really not an issue. An issue would be someone who treats them badly.

I really do feel for you, acne sucks the big one and it sucks the fun out of things that used to be awesome. I'm too self conscious to wear a bathing suit without a coverup dress or shirt and of course that makes me feel bad about myself. But other people don't care about it as much as I do. It took me a long time to realize that people aren't staring at me like I think they are. People aren't as judgemental as we think, and if they are, they aren't worth spending your time on, even just a quick bang.

Would you reject a woman because she had acne or acne scars if she approached you? If you would, maybe that is your answer. You're simply choosing the wrong women.

And if I am completely honest, the girls probably aren't turned off by your acne, they are probably turned off by your attitude. Using terms like "Pussy slayer" is not the way to get a girl. Its offensive.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 2:35 pm

It definitely makes it harder to meet people if you don't have a big social life, and if you are self conscious about your acne. I'm self conscious about my acne too. But I'm serious when I say girls don't care about just looks. If a man approaches me, the first thing I notice is his smile and eyes.. not the eyes color or if his teeth are straight or white, but if he is happy. That is what gets me interested, then talking and seeing if he seems genuine and makes me feel comfortable. Sure a girl can put on make up, but it really doesn't matter because everyone looks the same the morning after. I say it again, no one is going to jump in bed with someone if they don't know anything about them (unless they are drunk at a bar).

Where do you try to meet girls? Bars? The gym? Maybe instead try a mutual friend's friend? Its easier to strike up conversation when there are mutual subjects in common to chat about. An easy way to get an in with a girl. Girls have plenty of reasons to talk to men they don't know. You could work in the same field. You could both be students. You could order the same drink at the coffee place, or maybe you both attend the same concert. You need something to talk about. Girls don't strike up conversations with men just because they are attractive. All the attractive men get is a second glance. We have TV to look at sexy celebrities. Contrary to popular belief, nice guys do not finish last. Yes, I have acne, but my close circle of (hotter than me) girlfriends do not, and they all have dated men with acne or acne scars. Its really not an issue. An issue would be someone who treats them badly.

I really do feel for you, acne sucks the big one and it sucks the fun out of things that used to be awesome. I'm too self conscious to wear a bathing suit without a coverup dress or shirt and of course that makes me feel bad about myself. But other people don't care about it as much as I do. It took me a long time to realize that people aren't staring at me like I think they are. People aren't as judgemental as we think, and if they are, they aren't worth spending your time on, even just a quick bang.

Would you reject a woman because she had acne or acne scars if she approached you? If you would, maybe that is your answer. You're simply choosing the wrong women.

And if I am completely honest, the girls probably aren't turned off by your acne, they are probably turned off by your attitude. Using ters like "Pussy slayer" is not the way to get a girl. Its offensive.

The only friends I have anymore are at the gym and I just lift with them I don't hangout with them.

All of my other friends left me because of my acne or I got tired of hearing them say I look dirty so I left them.

I'm not in school anymore, I can't afford to go as my mom only makes minimum wage so I can't afford college.

Also girls do approach and talk to men they find attractive I have had it a few times happen to me, along with hearing girls comment on me. However when they get close they see my skin and are repulsed.

Also no I wouldn't care if a girl had acne or acne scars but I am a man so I have lower standards.

I am also to young to go to a bar or club but wouldn't want to go anyway because of my acne and because I think it's disgusting looking.

I usually try to meet girls when I see a girl who shows me interest or a girl I like if I am in a good mood walking down the street, or taking the train or the bus. I have been rejected so many times I have no idea how many times I can keep count.

I can try at the gym, but most girls don't stop and aren't in a position to even be approached in the first place.

MemberMember
(@deletethisshit)

Posted : 05/21/2013 3:35 pm

Change your thoughts, change your life.

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 05/21/2013 4:11 pm

I feel like you're going to get a lot of the same type of responses here if you keep posting these type of threads....

You do have an attitude problem, in multiple ways. I'm not saying that to attack you--you're entitled to live any way you want and carry whatever attitude you want. But it is a huge thing and it's definitely affecting your life in some way. By attitude I mean your views toward yourself AND women. I'm sorry, but I've seen you say multiple things that I consider either gross or offensive over a variety of your posts... You don't have to say those things directly to girls for them to pick up on that.

The main thing is your lack of confidence and the insane amount of power you give your acne. It sucks, I understand that totally. But let's be real here. PLENTY of men have acne at your level and are married, dating or even "pussy slayers," as you put it. As Jamesy said: Change your thoughts, change your life.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/21/2013 4:12 pm

I feel like you're going to get a lot of the same type of responses here if you keep posting these type of threads....

You do have an attitude problem, in multiple ways. I'm not saying that to attack you--you're entitled to live any way you want and carry whatever attitude you want. But it is a huge thing and it's definitely affecting your life in some way. By attitude I mean your views toward yourself AND women. I'm sorry, but I've seen you say multiple things that I consider either gross or offensive over a variety of your posts... You don't have to say those things directly to girls for them to pick up on that.

The main thing is your lack of confidence and the insane amount of power you give your acne. It sucks, I understand that totally. But let's be real here. PLENTY of men have acne at your level and are married, dating or even "pussy slayers," as you put it. As Jamesy said: Change your thoughts, change your life.

Have not seen one guy with acne as bad as mine who was a pussy slayer, not one.