Notifications
Clear all

Aha

MemberMember
(@adam2126)

Posted : 05/20/2013 5:53 pm

Do I use jojoba oil along with aha, or do I only apply aha, and then jojoba oil with my morning moisturiser? Thanks

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 05/20/2013 5:56 pm

I just used aha a week ago.I just mix 1/4 aha with i pump of moisture and 1 drop of jojoba oil.What is your result of it ??

MemberMember
(@adam2126)

Posted : 05/21/2013 1:18 am

I have it, but haven't started using it yet because I want to know how to use it properly :) what are your results like?

MemberMember
(@oldstory)

Posted : 05/21/2013 1:36 am

Yeah you can use the jojoba and the aha at the same time. The aha replace the moisturizer so you don't need to use both. This is my 4th month on the regimen and 3rd month using the AHA and the result been alright but it all depend on how your skin look intially. I still have some spots on my cheeks but it fading alittle everyday.

Good luck

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 05/21/2013 8:31 am

Personally, I can't use AHA alone w/out getting a bad reaction, so it really depends on your skin. You should experiment a bit and see how your skin reacts to it. I still use a pump of moisturizer and a few drops of Dan's AHA everyday at night and I've had fantastic results. I've been using AHA for almost 6 months but I didn't incorporate it into the regimen for a while because of the way my skin reacted when I initially tried it. Just start slowly with your regular moisturizer amount, then play around with the dosage until you achieve the optimal results that work best for your skin. Good luck and keep us up to date on your status... :)