Notifications
Clear all

Good Advice For The Hot Summer-Months

MemberMember
(@emitawolff)

Posted : 05/20/2013 8:07 am

Hi guys !

Just wanted to share a little "tip" with you !

It's summertime in Denmark, and it has been about 26 degrees, which is considered very hot in Demamark ;)

I have been sweating a lot during the night, and in the morning my skin is greasy and sweaty-looking. I had a few pimples because of that, I think. Then I did some research about natural remedies, and I came across SAGE.

I have been drinking it as tea (and sprinkling it) on my dinner - I was really surprised and pleased with the result - no more sweating!! Since I started doing it (3 days ago) I have had none to minimal night sweats - it's great stuff!!!

Try it!!

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/20/2013 1:37 pm

sage?

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 05/20/2013 3:46 pm

I'll have to mention that to my sister. I don't sweat much myself which could be a sign of hypothyroid. As sweating a lot can be a sign of hyperthyroidism.

And maybe harvest and dry the sage I've had growing in my garden for years, but barely used.

MemberMember
(@emitawolff)

Posted : 05/21/2013 5:53 am

I'll have to mention that to my sister. I don't sweat much myself which could be a sign of hypothyroid. As sweating a lot can be a sign of hyperthyroidism.

And maybe harvest and dry the sage I've had growing in my garden for years, but barely used.

Yea, I know it can be a sign of hyperthyroidism, but I don't hope that is the case for me :( ,.. I think it is because I am very anxious, especially in the evenings..

Do you know if it is easy to test for hyperthyroidism and can it give you acne?

MemberMember
(@okaythen)

Posted : 05/21/2013 1:22 pm

26 degrees sounds lovely! It's summer here in Bombay, went up to 37 degrees just last week. 75% humidity. Gosh.

I've been excessively greasy, hopefully the sage will take care of that as well.

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@auguriesofinnocence)

Posted : 05/21/2013 1:30 pm

hey good idea! I remember reading about sage. I also get very hot in my sleep (and have weird dreams, prob a side effect of meds). I also read lemon balm extract or tea is cooling to the body as well.

sage tea, you know the herb sage as they use in turkey/sausages?

I dont like the taste much but its a good idea you can also use lemon balm to help cool the body :-)

sage?

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/22/2013 9:43 am

hey good idea! I remember reading about sage. I also get very hot in my sleep (and have weird dreams, prob a side effect of meds). I also read lemon balm extract or tea is cooling to the body as well.

sage tea, you know the herb sage as they use in turkey/sausages?

I dont like the taste much but its a good idea you can also use lemon balm to help cool the body whistling.gif)

sage?

thanks but sausage is not a part of indian cuisine.so although i have had them before..i dont really know how exactly its made.every ingredients that is!

off topic,does oregano help in anyway?