Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Notice How Almost All The Females Here Have Boyfriends, Yet The Guys Are Incel And Are Not Able To Get Laid...

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/19/2013 9:42 pm

Am I the only one that experienced this?

In middle school I was one of the most popular and liked kids and was considered very funny.

I grinded with 2 girls on the middle school prom.

Girls liked me.

People laughed at all my jokes.

Then in highschool I got awful acne and people called me dirty and stopped liking me.

Acne is an awful disease that causes repulsion to others and we need to find the way to stop it. Anyone else have this happen?

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/19/2013 10:36 pm

Anyone else notice this trend?

Most of the girls on here will say something like...

I hate looking at the mirror because of my acne but my bf says I am beautiful every day.

Where as for most of the guys it's like they're posting about being 23 years old and still having acne and not ever having one girlfriend their whole life?

Why is acne so much worse for men then it is for women? If you think that having good facial bone structure and a good physique can beat acne, think again.

Acne for a young teenage male is the suffering that a 35+ year old male gets when he starts balding, the only difference is it happens at a younger age, as a matter of fact it's worse because at a younger age your not as used to the world being mean to you, and because people care more about aesthetics at a younger age then at an older age anyway.

MemberMember
(@auguriesofinnocence)

Posted : 05/19/2013 10:41 pm

I dunno, if it makes you feel any better most girls I know wouldnt let acne on a guy stop them from going out with him if he were also cute, funny, smart or had any of the usual endearing characteristics, especially f he were confident. Acne usually means extra testosterone anyway. I have seen a lot of cute guys, some of them had acne, I never really made a big deal of it in my mind.

MemberMember
(@typelogin)

Posted : 05/19/2013 10:43 pm

I wonder how many girls won't post that they are 23 and have never had one boyfriend their whole life?

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/19/2013 10:45 pm

I dunno, if it makes you feel any better most girls I know wouldnt let acne on a guy stop them from going out with him if he were also cute, funny, smart or had any of the usual endearing characteristics, especially f he were confident. Acne usually means extra testosterone anyway. I have seen a lot of cute guys, some of them had acne, I never really made a big deal of it in my mind.

Ok well looking at my pic I clearly have higher then normal test levels for a male, i'm in good shape, I have masculine face structure, I even photoshopped myself to not have acne in this picture...

HzDGx10.jpg

HCXUXG6.jpg

F2IwdXU.jpg

Yet I have been rejected probably 200 times or so, approaching girls on the street or on the bus I have even approached girls who said I was hot to their friends or showed interest in some way at me either by starring or smiling at me, and it still led to rejections. The only thing I can blame it on is my acne, as when I was in highschool people used to call me dirty because I had some of the worse acne in my classes, yet I had good everything else.

Also before I got acne I was very popular and liked in middle school and everyone laughed at my jokes and I was considered the second funniest kid in the school I think and I grinded on 2 girls at once at the prom.

MemberMember
(@auguriesofinnocence)

Posted : 05/19/2013 10:48 pm

Stop worrying about it so much, you will meet someone when the time is right probably when you least expect it.

Anybody who says people with acne are dirty is ignorant, most of us are cleaner than the average person.

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/19/2013 10:51 pm

Stop worrying about it so much, you will meet someone when the time is right probably when you least expect it.

Anybody who says people with acne are dirty is ignorant, most of us are cleaner than the average person.

My sex drive is insanely high, literally all I can think about all day is getting laid and my acne is my number one issue with my looks everything else should be more then good enough pretty much.

Also I don't literally know any girls, so I have to rely on approaching girls on the street which is hard enough in itself, so my acne just makes it even harder and even worse, and I can't help it that people are ignorant.

Because of my looks...

people thought I was dirty and didn't clean myself.

Police think I'm a thug or drug dealer.

Girls think I'm hot from a distance where they can't see my skin, then all of a sudden they get close and don't like me anymore.

I need to clean and clear my skin, and become amongst the top level of aesthetic men in my community.

MemberMember
(@frankl)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:03 pm

Yea nothing worse than being a ugly guy. Women do have it much easier. I always hear how personality and confidence trumps all but in reality you also need some kind of physical attraction to at least get your foot in the door to show that personality. I'm an ugly motherf*cker and on top of that I have acne scars so to at least get a females attention I have to go above and beyond the normal person just so a girl can notice that I even exist Then from there I have to say and do all the right things....so f*cking stressful bro.

I was going to make a thread about how as long as a dude has masculine features acne doesn't mean anything but apparently you have trouble with girls? I don't believe it unless you are setting your goals super high like your trying to bag supermodels or something. In that case you have to get your money up too lol.

MemberMember
(@mike06)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:06 pm

GoodLookingMisc,

Where ya been brah?

MemberMember
(@helton)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:07 pm

Ok well looking at my pic I clearly have higher then normal test levels for a male, i'm in good shape, I have masculine face structure, I even photoshopped myself to not have acne in this picture...

HzDGx10.jpg

HCXUXG6.jpg

F2IwdXU.jpg

Yet I have been rejected probably 200 times or so, approaching girls on the street or on the bus I have even approached girls who said I was hot to their friends or showed interest in some way at me either by starring or smiling at me, and it still led to rejections. The only thing I can blame it on is my acne, as when I was in highschool people used to call me dirty because I had some of the worse acne in my classes, yet I had good everything else.

Also before I got acne I was very popular and liked in middle school and everyone laughed at my jokes and I was considered the second funniest kid in the school I think and I grinded on 2 girls at once at the prom.

I highly doubt it's your looks that's troubling you.

So think about this, what else do you have beside your looks? :)

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:14 pm

GoodLookingMisc,

Where ya been brah?

I am IP banned from the misc so I cannot post there anymore.

Yea nothing worse than being a ugly guy. Women do have it much easier. I always hear how personality and confidence trumps all but in reality you also need some kind of physical attraction to at least get your foot in the door to show that personality. I'm an ugly motherf*cker and on top of that I have acne scars so to at least get a females attention I have to go above and beyond the normal person just so a girl can notice that I even exist Then from there I have to say and do all the right things....so f*cking stressful bro.

I was going to make a thread about how as long as a dude has masculine features acne doesn't mean anything but apparently you have trouble with girls? I don't believe it unless you are setting your goals super high like your trying to bag supermodels or something. In that case you have to get your money up too lol.

Well like I said from a distance when I wear a tank top I do get a lot of attention from girls around my age or a bit younger usually 15 to 21 or so, girls turn heads stare etc...

but like I said it doesn't get me laid, I have a feeling they see my acne and get repulsed keep in mind like I said I have no social life or know any girls, so I have to rely on approaching girls on the street/train/gym/bus or having them approach me or something.

If you have one thing they don't like,or two things your pretty much dead in the water, they might think I'm attractive from a distance I get up close and they see my bloody spots and bumps on my forehead and they are disgusted and it's over right there pretty much.

They'res a guy in my gym who is probably 6'0" 200 lbs with some of the worst acne I have seen in my life, masculine face, buzz cut, tan, bad acne running down the side of his face and neck onto his back, he might have done a steroid cycle and got it, and I don't think he gets girls either because I see him in the gym often by himself or with his friend and he doesn't talk about girls or any of that.

Like I said I think that acne at a young age is the number 1 thing that will fuck you up if your not fat, and not deformed, and have a full head of hair.

HzDGx10.jpg

HCXUXG6.jpg

F2IwdXU.jpg

I highly doubt it's your looks that's troubling you.

So think about this, what else do you have beside your looks? smile.png

Well, why should I have anything besides my looks? I like the girl because I like her looks initally and if she is nice to me then I like her, we already know that personality matters little and is second to looks, so if I act and behave normally, and get constantly rejected how is it not a looks issue then? I think my skin makes it worse because I don't actually know the girl, and I am a stranger to them, so being a stranger+ having bad skin = why go for me, when they can go for a guy they already know with clear skin. Unless they really like my looks or like my physique or something.

MemberMember
(@mike06)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:16 pm

Seems like the acne is ruining your life. Why not just try out Accutane? The possibility of long term side effects risk seems worth if acne is killing you this much mentally.

MemberMember
(@camaroz28)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:17 pm

OP, you don't look dirty or unclean, or anything like that. Like you said, you do have a strong masculine face, and body to match. A strong masculine face can be misconstrued as 'intense.' Why do you think girls love Bieber - because he looks like a girl. They are also not expecting any trouble with large members down below, which helps. Like a comedian, you have to find your audience. Once you put a smile on one, it will spread.

MemberMember
(@helton)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:20 pm

We already know that personality matters little and is second to looks, so if I act and behave normally, and get constantly rejected how is it not a looks issue then?

dot.gif

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:24 pm

OP, you don't look dirty or unclean, or anything like that. Like you said, you do have a strong masculine face, and body to match. A strong masculine face can be misconstrued as 'intense.' Why do you think girls love Bieber - because he looks like a girl. They are also not expecting any trouble with large members down below, which helps. Like a comedian, you have to find your audience. Once you put a smile on one, it will spread.

Not like they know that I am well endowed anyway if my acne stops them before it even gets close to that point.

I have no reason to smile when life for me is constant hate wheter it be from my family, from my dog, or from the constant rejections trying to approach girls, or whether it's I take a picture and see my forehead be a bumpy bloody mess.

I'm in a daily battle striving to reach ideal aesthetics.

We already know that personality matters little and is second to looks, so if I act and behave normally, and get constantly rejected how is it not a looks issue then?

dot.gif

Ok I can understand personality being an issue if you approached a girl who showed interest and she liked you and then you did something stupid that ruined it.

But let's say I was to approach 5 women tomorrow on the street, I would probably get 3 conversations out of it, 1 or 2 phone numbers, and 2 instant rejections or fuck off signs from the start.

What was wrong with my personality in those instant rejections or fuck off signs? Then those 1 or 2 phone numbers will most likely not go anywhere.

If my acne wasn't there I bet I would have better number and success.

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:38 pm

My sex drive is insanely high, literally all I can think about all day is getting laid and my acne is my number one issue with my looks everything else should be more then good enough pretty much.

Also I don't literally know any girls, so I have to rely on approaching girls on the street which is hard enough in itself, so my acne just makes it even harder and even worse, and I can't help it that people are ignorant.

Because of my looks...

people thought I was dirty and didn't clean myself.

Police think I'm a thug or drug dealer.

Girls think I'm hot from a distance where they can't see my skin, then all of a sudden they get close and don't like me anymore.

I need to clean and clear my skin, and become amongst the top level of aesthetic men in my community.

Haha your mad dehydrated I don't think looks has much to do with getting laid ..... You could be huge buff tall and this other skinny guy gets more pussy. It all depends how you carry yourself. I ma b honest with you I dont really care if you take it in a bad or good way but by looking at your pictures I think you carry yourself as a bad ass cocky I don't give a fuck about you type of shit.

MemberMember
(@camaroz28)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:41 pm

What was wrong with my personality in those instant rejections or fuck off signs? Then those 1 or 2 phone numbers will most likely not go anywhere.

There would more than likely be nothing wrong with your personality in that scenario. If 2 girls were to give you their numbers, well then, that is pretty good: assuming they are real. Even when you do manage to get one or more in bed, and, presupposing you can go for long (duration), they are going to turn around and tell you that you are perhaps not straight, in order to ridicule (in that you didnt succumb quickly). There will always be dramas, so dont analyze, too much. Good luck.

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:42 pm

One thing I can DEFINITELY agree with you on...the percentage of girls with acne and boyfriends on this site FAR exceeds the percentage of guys with acne and girlfriends on this site. I think that has a lot to do with the fact that the gender roles dictate that a male is supposed to approach a female to initiate contact/a future relationship and it's damn near impossible to approach girls when you're a guy with acne. It takes a huge toll on your self-confidence to even try because the fear of rejection is amplified to like 10 times the normal rate (I'm talking just normal fear of rejection that most guys experience, THEN you gotta add acne into the mix)

Honestly I think acne affects both genders equally and it's just as painful and emotionally tough for women as it is for men so I could never say that acne is "easier" for girls to deal with because I just don't think that's true, but I do think it is much easier for girls with acne to find significant others as opposed to guys with acne. My reasoning there is that's just the way the gender roles are set up....the guy is supposed to chase the girl, etc etc. It sucks a whole lot and I'd love to have a girlfriend to have some kind of support system in place where I could hear some encouraging words sometimes even when I'm feeling low about my skin, but right now I'm trying trying to get myself clear so that I can find the confidence to get a girlfriend.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 05/20/2013 12:01 am

I completely agree here friend. yeah I do think girls are way more shallow then guys when it comes to picking a mate. woman in America only want to thing either a hot guy or a rich one. I have a similar dilemma even though im only 19 im a tall guy 6ft and 170-5 so im slim, from a far I can tell that at least initially I do get the attention of other females. but when they take that close look and see my dark marks, it's over. I really want to be clear from everything by the time im 21, I swear if I do I'll hit on any fine girl without a bf lol. I went to the zoo today and god dame man let me tell you, I was looking more at the hot a$$'s there then the animals LOL. so many hot girls there bro, I want so bad to have that flirting experience with all of them. seriously though so many sexy girls I was like dame this is crazy! and because it's hot out they all had very sexy clothes! sigh... I want to bang real bad, but of course dame acne is messing up my chances right now. good luck to you and tell us how you manage to succeed when you do!

MemberMember
(@helton)

Posted : 05/20/2013 12:03 am

dot.gif

Ok I can understand personality being an issue if you approached a girl who showed interest and she liked you and then you did something stupid that ruined it.

But let's say I was to approach 5 women tomorrow on the street, I would probably get 3 conversations out of it, 1 or 2 phone numbers, and 2 instant rejections or fuck off signs from the start.

Say, if you were approaching a girl now.

What would you say to her? Word from word :)

MemberMember
(@imdonewiththis)

Posted : 05/20/2013 12:14 am

Sort of. In middle school I was the loud one, talked to everyone and all that god stuff. Over the summer I got terrible acne, but living in he Bay and going to a huge High school, I wasn't alone. So no one really stopped talking to me and I didn't lose any Freinds but my attitude changed alot. People ask me why I'm so quite now , they ask me why I don't hangout after school so much.

I can relate to you, but in my case, it was more of the physiological effects that made all this so negative for me. I just want my confidence and self esteem back.

MemberMember
(@imdonewiththis)

Posted : 05/20/2013 12:17 am

Not trying to spread the wrong ideas, but guys usually have to start the relationship if you know what I'm saying.

Girls can have guys approach them and get interested in them even if they have acne. Guys with acne on the other hand probably suffer from confidence issues and aren't that confident while approaching girls.

Just my two cents though..

MemberMember
(@madeleine24)

Posted : 05/20/2013 12:43 am

I know this is off topic but are you taking performance enhancing drugs?

And you'd be better to try dating sites or meeting girls through friends as most girls feel uncomfortable about being approached in the street. Everyone is so paranoid these days lol

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 05/20/2013 12:49 am

I had my highest peak with girls so far when my acne was at its worst.

MemberMember
(@sgt-four-leaf-tayback)

Posted : 05/20/2013 1:13 am

The right kind of girl is not going to care about your acne, the only ones that will care will generally be unemployed, unskilled, aspiring "models" who live on Facebook and constantly upload pics of themselves posing. They will also have an eating disorder/do drugs and listen to Little Wayne and/or dubstep and use words like "swag" and say the word "like" constantly when they don't need to. Trust me any girl I have met with acne has been so down to earth and interesting to talk to, pursued endeavors other than "partying" such as studying or sport, where as the those without who have lucky dip genetics have a horrible attitude and are complete air heads. The same goes for guys who care about girls having acne, douchbag Yolo/swagsters with backwards hats. Whereas guys like me won't care, nice guys who are going somewhere in life, that "attractive" girls never pay attention to and only chase unemployed pretend models/rappers.

With that being said I will care if girls are fat, NO FAT CHICKS.