Notifications
Clear all

Will I Get Held Up At The Airport For My Acne Products?

MemberMember
(@carmusen)

Posted : 05/19/2013 7:36 am

So I'm flying WITHIN Canada (domestic flight). I am aware they have a rule for the size of the liquids I must carry. I'm only bringing a backpack and not a luggage so I'll have it with me on the flight.

I'm planning to bring the entire regimen--from the cleanser, moisturizer, and the BP. They're all in the big 16 oz. containers.

Will I be held at the airport for these and be asked to leave them out of my backpack?

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 05/19/2013 7:43 am

So I'm flying WITHIN Canada (domestic flight). I am aware they have a rule for the size of the liquids I must carry. I'm only bringing a backpack and not a luggage so I'll have it with me on the flight.

I'm planning to bring the entire regimen--from the cleanser, moisturizer, and the BP. They're all in the big 16 oz. containers.

Will I be held at the airport for these and be asked to leave them out of my backpack?

They will make you throw them out if they are in containers larger than 3oz so you could buy travel size bottles to put some of the regimen in to take.

MemberMember
(@carmusen)

Posted : 05/19/2013 7:52 am

So they are considered liquid, even if they're in between?

3 oz. are too low. If I do decide to transfer them, can I have them in multiple 3 oz bottles?

MemberMember
(@eatsrainbows)

Posted : 05/19/2013 10:05 am

So they are considered liquid, even if they're in between?

3 oz. are too low. If I do decide to transfer them, can I have them in multiple 3 oz bottles?

Yes, all kinds of lotions (even things like chapstick) are considered to be liquid. And you can have as many bottles as you like (I think, that's how it is in the UK anyway), as long as each one does not exceed the 3 oz limit.

MemberMember
(@tinmacnes)

Posted : 11/15/2013 11:01 pm

i know for carry on you are only allowed to have liquid in 3oz bottle but what if you put the 16oz skin regiment in your luggage that you check in? please help, i will be traveling soon and the travel size will not last me a month and a half. thank you.

MemberMember
(@thisuser)

Posted : 11/21/2013 11:45 pm

In the United States, yes, you can put the 16 oz bottles on a bag you check in. But not a carry on. I assume Canada is the same way.