One Month On Clinda...

Notifications
Clear all

One Month On Clindamycin And Tretinoin

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 05/18/2013 4:56 pm

Ok so it has been one month i have been using clindamycin in the morning and tretinoin at night. Week three I thought i saw improvement but bam week four and my face is covered in whiteheads all over , a broken out and red marked chin and cheeks....and im wondering where is the light on the other side of the tunnel. i started taking septra three days ago as i have started to get bigger bumps which i never got before. has anyone used these products for whiteheads and it worked. i need some inspiration because im just feeling crappy. my skin was not that bad to begin with. i had no red marks before now my face is covered in them, and i could walk around without makeup....now i dont even want to leave the house. is there something else i can use to get rid of small comedones or should i just stick this thing out. sigh...any advice would be appreciated

MemberMember
(@sankofa1)

Posted : 05/20/2013 6:22 pm

anybody pleaseeeeee....

MemberMember
(@naomi-kiarie)

Posted : 06/30/2013 6:33 am

i used the same last year and it worked well,but th results dint last..these year around 2 mnths ago i thought i should give retin A n clindamycin(1%) another try...and now i am regreting it..this staff has made my skin so red and irritated+ the purging jst drove me insane. I now have tiny bumbs,more like rashes on every part of my skin..i decided 2 quit....Am nw on tea tree...i knw its very depressing and at times its even hard 2 face th world...give it another month n if it doesnt work try natural methods...tel me how it goes..teatree seems to be helping with th redness