Tips On Traveling W...

Notifications
Clear all

Tips On Traveling With The Regimen?

MemberMember
(@bassnoodles)

Posted : 05/18/2013 12:21 pm

I've been using the Regimen for almost 4 months now. My skin is mostly clear, although I'm currently breaking out on my right cheek. This summer, I am going to travel to Europe for 3 weeks. How can I keep up the Regimen when I'm on vacation for that long in another continent? How can I pack the regimen lightly but use it every day? I really don't want to lose my progress during my vacation.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 05/18/2013 1:05 pm

Dan has little travel sizes, but I don't think those would last you three weeks. You can take the regular sizes in your checked-in luggage (if you plan to fly). The 8oz size will be enough for those three weeks. Just pack in a big gallon size ziplock baggie, lock the pumps down, and pack them in your suitcase.

The Regimen can be done just about anywhere. I've always taken it on vacations, camping, etc.

MemberMember
(@msb)

Posted : 06/29/2013 11:45 pm

I made the mistake of not packing Dans BP on 2 separate occassions because I didn't want to check my luggage. Big mistake. I started breaking out by Day 2. So I bought a travel size for my next trip. You could also buy a Goo Tube and fill it with products from your big bottle. But definitely pack some!

MemberMember
(@kevindreed)

Posted : 06/30/2013 8:34 pm

Try going to a craft store and buying little 2oz bottles. If you have a 16oz bottle at home you can pour it in the 2oz bottles and take them with you.