Notifications
Clear all

Lightening The Skin?

MemberMember
(@priyankaa)

Posted : 05/17/2013 10:09 am

Just wondering if anyone knows how to lighten/bleach skin with natural remedies?

MemberMember
(@ruweyda)

Posted : 05/17/2013 11:33 am

why would yu wanna lighten yur natural skin colour?

MemberMember
(@leofernandez)

Posted : 05/17/2013 1:06 pm

^ Like above said, lightening natural skin colour is not a good idea.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/18/2013 3:41 am

i thought u r already fair!

i mean u r!

MemberMember
(@3lilpigs)

Posted : 05/19/2013 12:42 pm

Check out the Garden of Wisdom website. The products for skin lightening are great. I have been using Light & Bright amped up serum to lighten my pih & scars from acne as well as discoloration from BP. I have been using the product for several weeks and the hundreds of pink, brown & red spots are almost invisible now. Also, my face color has lightened up to the same color as my neck. I am only promoting this product because personally, I found it works. It's a bit pricey, but I've spent so much money on my skin, using a product that works fast, doesn't clog my pores, irritate my sensitive skin or break out my acne prone, easily clogged pores...priceless! It's all natural, no hydroquinone (cancer causing skin lightener).

MemberMember
(@denteddreams)

Posted : 05/19/2013 8:53 pm

Glutathione.I just got into it because of some friends that are taking it.Amazing stuff.I'm already light but I want an even skin tone and I want to get rid of some acne marks.I suffered acne for so many years.No fun :( I'll see how it goes but I can email you some pics of random people that take it (and my friend/s too ofcourse haha).

MemberMember
(@priyankaa)

Posted : 05/27/2013 10:20 pm

why would yu wanna lighten yur natural skin colour?

I don't really want to lighten my entire face! I have pretty fair skin, however the skin above my lips are slightly darker than usual maybe from waxing and other hair removal products. That's why it kind of looks like I have a mustouch when i don't lol

Check out the Garden of Wisdom website. The products for skin lightening are great. I have been using Light & Bright amped up serum to lighten my pih & scars from acne as well as discoloration from BP. I have been using the product for several weeks and the hundreds of pink, brown & red spots are almost invisible now. Also, my face color has lightened up to the same color as my neck. I am only promoting this product because personally, I found it works. It's a bit pricey, but I've spent so much money on my skin, using a product that works fast, doesn't clog my pores, irritate my sensitive skin or break out my acne prone, easily clogged pores...priceless! It's all natural, no hydroquinone (cancer causing skin lightener).

Thanks so much for the info! I will definitely check them out :)

Glutathione.I just got into it because of some friends that are taking it.Amazing stuff.I'm already light but I want an even skin tone and I want to get rid of some acne marks.I suffered acne for so many years.No fun sad.png I'll see how it goes but I can email you some pics of random people that take it (and my friend/s too ofcourse haha).

Never heard of it but will look into it. Thank you :)

MemberMember
(@collegeboy84)

Posted : 05/28/2013 12:05 am

Hydroquinone is not natural. Nor did I spell it correctly. :) But it does have its uses which usually take months to take effect.

You can also try lime juice as the acids tend to exfoliate the skin... though its also takes a while to work.

Differin increases cell turnover rate to shed old darker skin with new skin but also takes time.