Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen

MemberMember
(@woods7865)

Posted : 05/16/2013 11:48 am

hi ive recently heard about the acne org regimen i have read some very good reviews but am from the uk and i haven't seen or read anything from people from the uk about this product so if there is anyone out there can you please let me know if you have ordered and recieved your product without any problems this will help me very much when i place my order.

thank you

MemberMember
(@amazon-princess)

Posted : 05/16/2013 1:47 pm

I def recommend it, it's a wonderful product!! :)

(@LewisS)

Posted : 05/16/2013 4:03 pm

I've ordered acne.org products from the UK with no problems at all. The only main issue is the price. I would recommend just purchasing the acne.org treatment (BP) off amazon and then using another cleanser and moisturiser.

A lot of stores here sell great cleansers and moisturisers. Boots sell Cetaphil products and you can also get Aveeno moisturisers from supermarkets - both highly recommended by regimen users.

Hope I was of help :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/16/2013 8:08 pm

You can definitely use store bought products. I don't use any acne.org products myself but I got clear w/o them.

Although Acne.org I've heard makes the best BP. I was lucky enough to get a friend to bring me back a couple of big bottles of BP from the States.

MemberMember
(@woods7865)

Posted : 05/19/2013 1:08 pm

thank you all so much this information is a great help am defo going to try it. and i might just but the BP like recommended once again thanks guys.

:)rolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@ebun321)

Posted : 06/02/2013 2:45 pm

Price is a problem and the dumb ass custom tax doesn't help matters. just don't order of ups like i did the first time you will have to pay 27 extra just on customs on top of the heavy price you had to pay for delivery you will go bankrupt! royal mail is good because the shipping cost is less its also weird because the 1st time i ordered with royal mail i received no custom tax but the 2nd time i had to pay 12.50 but its all worth it my face is really starting to clear up.

MemberMember
(@woods7865)

Posted : 06/02/2013 6:43 pm

@eBun321 hey yh the price is a lot for the shipping but am a bit worried if I use the other shipping methods I won't get my product what shipping method did you use and did your product get to

MemberMember
(@ebun321)

Posted : 06/06/2013 9:09 am

@eBun321 hey yh the price is a lot for the shipping but am a bit worried if I use the other shipping methods I won't get my product what shipping method did you use and did your product get to

I used royal mail and everything was fine

MemberMember
(@woods7865)

Posted : 06/30/2013 9:15 am

Hey guys i just started using the regimen but what the best way to use the cetaphil gentle skin cleanser