Notifications
Clear all

Msm Cream

MemberMember
(@atorres93)

Posted : 05/13/2013 7:08 pm

I have a lot of pitted scars on my face and I hate them so much, they make me feel so depressed every time I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror, or any mirror actually. I read that MSM cream is supposed to heal pitted acne scars. I bought some and it has been almost a month since using it and I see absolutely no difference. Has anyone else used MSM cream? Why isn't it working for me? I just ordered some more MSM cream and MSM powder hoping that if I go with it for longer it will work but I have little hope left.

MemberMember
(@nuby3)

Posted : 05/13/2013 7:21 pm

no, it doesn't work. all it did for me was clog my pores and cause me to break out. taking msm orally is helpful though. it's really good for you. it softens cell walls and makes it easier for nutrients to get in and toxins to get out. it won't make your scars go away, but it will help get nutrients into the skin. so, it helps a bit more indirectly.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 05/13/2013 7:29 pm

I have a lot of pitted scars on my face and I hate them so much, they make me feel so depressed every time I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror, or any mirror actually. I read that MSM cream is supposed to heal pitted acne scars. I bought some and it has been almost a month since using it and I see absolutely no difference. Has anyone else used MSM cream? Why isn't it working for me? I just ordered some more MSM cream and MSM powder hoping that if I go with it for longer it will work but I have little hope left.

I agree, MSM cream won't heal pitted acne scars, I personally find MSM cream does help with acne. A retinoid or chemical peels could help reduce the pitted scars though if you don't want surgery.