Notifications
Clear all

Need Advance Help, Nothing Works

MemberMember
(@fighteradampl)

Posted : 05/13/2013 8:53 am

Hello everyone. I'm Adam, I'm 21 this year and I'm from Eastern Europe. I'm 6'3 tall (195 centimeters) and weigh in at 180 pounds. I'm athletic, fast metabolism type of person. And I'm very active in hard trainings of boxing and weights. And as a topic title stands for, I need help. From one and half month, I'm gluten, sugar, processed foods free, and also sugar free on the most part. My diet at beginning was brown rice, vegetables, fruits, some fish here and there, and chicken. When I started, in My eating habits also was pork, potatoes and eggs. But from almost 2 weeks I cuted them also, so now I'm only eating buckwheat (changed brown rice), vegetables like sauerkraut, spinach, broccoli etc. I quit apples (because I think they gave me bad gs problems) and caffeine pretty much (never drink coffee, only teas). And guess what? Nothing works. NONE. And I'm in this acne "business" for couple of years, I used really a lot of antibiotics, natural remedies, oils, clays, black soup with kessa glove. herbal oils like, mechanic peelings, glycolic and lactic acids peelings and toners. Nothing works. i even was doing lactid acid peel of 80%! I also have done fasting before, it cured My summer allergy, but not my acne. I used so many things topically, that I even don't remember them all. And now My skin conditioning is a mess. And there maybe 3 things that help My acne ever- lactid acid toner 10%, fasting a lil bit, and by far, the best results I got with Zineryt (erytromicinum). I was healed ,but acne get back to the game after 2 weeks. I forget about things like sleep with face up (not touching the pillow), this doing some work positive, but still not enough. Also tried lemon juice topically and not drinking water with meals. Nothing works. Lemon juice at first was helping, but My skin get sensitive and it irritated My skin a lil bit. And water drinking regime works that I feel better at My stomach, but it didn't do nothing with acne.

Right now with this anti acne diet, I'm doing caveman regime from like a 2-3 weeks, and it's first time in about 2 years, that I saw oily skin ! - because it was punished with all kinds of products, antibiotics, tap water, peeling etc. And back in the days, my skin was very resistant like a hippo skin. And now it's soo sensitive, and dehydrated. But oils can't do nothing, shea butter also, other herbal oils also. And even on caveman regime, My skin is dehydrated, but it get back oily in T zone(forehead/nose) in like 2 years like I said before. So it's success... lol. And I have completely no idea what to do right now to heal this shit. I was reading heavily topics here and reviews of treatments, and I got few ideas like niacinamide gel, maybe change to paleo diet, probiotics + fiber combo etc. And some good moistruizer to have- definitely oil free, because all oils can't do nothing positive on My face. Overall, my skin is a mess with acne, that is resistant to everything.

But I wanted to ask all You guys, especially those who healed it with some natural therapies. I will put pictures so You can see what is going on and what type of pimples I get- on regime right now I got some big under the skin pimples that I didn't have when I was doing black soup + kessa glove peel before of this. And 2 weeks ago I got even a bloody big fella, what I caught on picture. It was nightmare. On second picture I make a point where is another bloody thing under my skin, and it can't recover from like a 2 months. But it doesn't hurting at all now. Also I got many scars and red dots. Shaving making My acne worse also, and I got heavly pimples from like ayear or more, around the lips- hard version. When I cure something around, it's getting new.

And the final point that I want to make is that I got mixed feelings. Because I think I got multi- level acne. I got gas, even on a strict diet. And I got really fast metabolism, I was doing cleansing diets before and I feel clean inside. But I still get gas, sometimes it's only air, like from buckwheat + sauerkraut meal and for example, after a diary I got really hard smelling gas, it's really wild. So I keep dairy free like a 2 months or more now, and I will stay dairy free forever I think. And I could eat very slow, chew it really good with completely no air inside My mouth, and I could still get gas. It's crazy. Maybe some bacteria problems...? Also, My skin is really dehydrated and it can't get better. Used oils, nothing, used moistruizers, nothing + acne. I used only one good in last years, oil free moistruizer and it help only a lil bit. Also I got pimples in my hair and chemical shampoos is making it worser and even causing itself it. So I will need to buy some herbal shampoo or something, I don't know.

So as all of You can see and read, I need help :)

post-205098-0-57917600-1368453037_thumb.

post-205098-0-69528000-1368453050_thumb.

post-205098-0-43525200-1368453064_thumb.

post-205098-0-13794100-1368453093_thumb.

post-205098-0-91376500-1368453095_thumb.

post-205098-0-72238700-1368453098_thumb.

post-205098-0-57917600-1368453037_thumb.

post-205098-0-69528000-1368453050_thumb.

post-205098-0-43525200-1368453064_thumb.

post-205098-0-13794100-1368453093_thumb.

post-205098-0-91376500-1368453095_thumb.

post-205098-0-72238700-1368453098_thumb.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/13/2013 9:24 am

i can see clogged pores i think.for that bha wash(1% to start with) is good.but they could be fungal..do they itch?at all?

also,the red zits seem bacterial(not fungal) ..for that topical like clindamycin + niacinamide gel would help.its not that bad so i wont be saying bp 1st.

as for u diet..diet is not always the cause for all.

eating healthy is good for ur skin and over all health.

wheat (gluten) doesnt bother all.so if it does nt have any effect on u(u will have to check) then u can continue it.no worries.

sugar and dairy are in general a problem for most.so cut those of.or at least limit sugar to minimum.

have warm lemon water 1st thing in the morning(if u r not intolerant to citrus).

check ur insulin level.u can try cinnamon after meals to maintain.

also green tea and warm water do good in long run.

if u r not intolerant to eggs or lean meat then i dont see why u cant have them.infact,eggs are suppose to do u good.

u should have atleast one atleast 5-6 days a week.

u will have to see what suits YOU and what doesnt for YOURSELF.not everyone is same.

cabbages or carrots usually dnt cause much trouble but u can check stuff like tomato,capsicum and other night shade members.

u can have fish and cooked garlic,ginger,coriander leaves/parsley.curry leaves etc..u know include these things in ur diet.

give the whole thing atleast 2-3 mnths

lifestyle is important too.

sleep and stress.atleast 7-8 hrs of good sleep.

use sunscreen the right way.preferably one with chemical block plus zno as physical block.zno is suppose to help acne too.

exercise/dance/do yoga or whatever just stay active and maintain good blood flow.

donot pick at them..u'll end up spreading the microbes and also causing scars.

MemberMember
(@fighteradampl)

Posted : 05/13/2013 11:49 am

I study hard on nutrition, so apparently I know everything. I will have to figure out what potatoes do to me and If They are bad. I reintroduce them today a lil bit in salad and soup, and we will see... I losed weight- 4 pounds on this diet, so I'm not happy with it, because I'm traning hard on my body. And about my skin, it only seems to be clogged, because of caveman regime. 1% AHA will do nothing to me. I did some hardcore things with AHA and I will not go back to this. It also made a part of destroying My hydrated skin years back. maybe I will buy mandelic acid in future, but right now I have to get hydrated skin back. Hydrated, with well tan. About lifestyle: I have good sleep and everything in lifestyle. It just doesn't work. And I don't have stress by any means right now. And sunscreens are bad and fake, so I don't know why u considered it as a good thing. The sun in Poland is just getting in, so for vitamin D levels going up I will have to wait some time. And overall, I feel really, really good. I can train at high level and everything. Positive life all the way. But still got acne and bad skin conditioning. And lately, I also use fresh towels at workouts, not shirt. And paper towels after water cleansing My face. I will probably go back to some moistruizer and maybe lightly to face peelings and see how it goes, because this caveman regime makes my skin not better- worse oily, still not soft and dry. I don't know.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/15/2013 1:10 am

The antibiotics most likely gave you leaky gut syndrome

MemberMember
(@sleptember)

Posted : 05/16/2013 3:07 am

FighterAdamPL,

It will take more than a month for diet to impact your acne and health. It took my diet changes one year to bear results. Just hang on and be patient.

From what you've written, I don't think you've found the right diet for you. Stick to no sugar, no gluten, no dairy, and no processed foods but make sure that you're not sensitive to anything else that you're eating. Scrutinize every bite that you take of fruits, vegetables, meat, spices, beverages and condiments.

I have multiple intolerances and it took me a long time to isolate them all.

Also, please determine whether you are insulin resistant. Gas is a mjaor symptom of insulin resistance. Look through these forums to see how others have been managing their blood sugar issues. I discuss this in my

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 05/16/2013 11:23 am

Hey

MemberMember
(@fighteradampl)

Posted : 05/16/2013 11:50 am

@whoartthou1

It is possible, but I only used antibiotics topically, which should be not that hardcore like internally. But likely, I got some problems, probably with stomach or colon. Kidneys are good, and liver probably too. I want to say, that Pau d'arco combo with vilcacora (cats claw) is amazing, the best immune things that I used ever. And I saw also digestion a lot of improvement from using those 2 natural medicine products- I don't have gas right now, like NOTHING.

I started using some minimal oily moistruizer, with vit E and CoenzymeQ10, on lower part of face, mainly cheek. And it's good, but. I got like 2 new zits, what grow up from small blackheads. BUt I don't think it's from moistruizer, but from shaving that I did yesterday. It's a fuckin nightmare around the cheek, because of shaving.

@sleptember

Thanks for response, I was thinking about doing Food Detective test- it's for sensivity for most type of foods. It's expensive, but when I will be on money, I probably will do this. And to answer Your things, I'm definitely not insulin resistant. I'm fast oxidizer , very athletic male. My insulin always was good, especially right now, which probably will be around 75-90. And I feel really great after fruits, My best, the most powerful mornings was after eating fruits, even really sugary oranges and ripper bananas. So My body like carbs.

Also, does almost 2 month of time is not enough? I mean, like, I should get results right now. Even little. But I don't see nothing, so there's something wrong.

maybe it's not diet at all, maybe it's hormonal or candida type of thing, or leaky gut, like a guy mention above. I definitely think that gut bacteria health in my body is not good, so I will have to buy probiotics and see what happens. Pearl powder should also make a good work. And maybe I will get back to wheat to see if there's a difference or not- because there's no need to be gluten free on acne diet, if I'm not gluten sensitive.

Hey man, just keep experimenting whilst not becoming too obsessed, try to keep it balanced, easier said than done i know. Hopefully eventually you will find the answer. Personally i have allowed acne to control my life when it should have been the other way around.

One thing to consider is something like fructose malabsorption or some other kind of malabsorption and SIBO and all that BS. - The whole good/bad/too much/wrong place gut bacteria thing. I also have bad gas, i'm a walking human gas machine and i know that for me it is caused by fibre, basically all the "Healthy" foods but i have tried various diets that reduce my gas and make my digestion better and it never correlates with better skin - doesn't mean it wont with you. I think probiotics like Sauternes etc can actually bad for people who have "too much" gut bacteria or gut bacteria were it shouldn't be etc.

If you can try to isolate variables as much as is possible and stick to different things as long and as best as you can, i and i'm sure many others on here, switch from one thing to other and never really get anywhere apart from going round in circles.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/16/2013 2:30 pm

oh if you only took them topically you should have no issue

MemberMember
(@fighteradampl)

Posted : 05/16/2013 5:38 pm

But 40% of what goes on skin, is absorbed- in terms of chemicals and different compounds. So it still definitely make a war in My body, but on My face also, externally. I also heard and saw new stuff like probiotics topically, in cream and gel or something? Anybody have any info if it works? I read some opinions and They were really great. It could be good stuff, espiecially for Me- a guy who used more than 15 antibiotics topically? Something around 15, for sure not less than 10.

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 05/16/2013 7:02 pm

Just be glad you didnt take them orally. I did and I am suffering the consequences.

MemberMember
(@fighteradampl)

Posted : 05/19/2013 10:29 am

Any new natural/holistic ideas that could make an improvement on my skin? Or maybe some topical things/herbs/products that I don't know. I'm searching also for some really good moisturizer that would not give extra oil on my skin. Because I used all those oils, and shea butter, and it didn't improve My skin conditioning. My skin is still dry, with big pores. And that's interesting, because on my cheecks, I got big pores, but it's dry, sensitive. And The only oil i would give it a try is coconut, because of lauric acid etc. So anybody, who have some advance things in mind after seeing my pictures, feel free to share it here.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 07/17/2013 7:25 pm

Everyone is different, so you have to do some trial and error before you figure out your acne triggers. I went to an allergist and my IgE levels were high, meaning that my body was reactive, but they tested for many common allergens (environmental and nutritional) and they didn't found any full-blown allergies. The doctor said I may just have an intolerance (not an allergy) to high histamine foods, and gave me a looooong list of things to avoid including body lotions, certain soaps etc. If I avoid everything on the list my skin is clearer, and I take digestive enzymes for extra support because I'm suspecting leaky gut.

Sulfites, as I discovered, are a big trigger for me. Maybe start with that and avoid sulfites in the products you use on your face and in processed foods. It's very hard to do, but you can at least decrease the amount of sulfites. Salicylates is another thing you might be sensitive to, and they are in many acne products ironically!

For topical treatments, don't use acne products they sell in pharmacies. They are full of preservatives and harsh ingredients. Try hylauronic acid & B5 serums for hydration, and maybe niacinamide serums for acne. Aloe vera moisturizers are good too.

MemberMember
(@chrisaus)

Posted : 08/03/2013 11:52 am

yeah buddy try glucomannan also known as konjac root. It is the most powerful soluble fiber you can buy and it;s from a natural plant. eat it 10 mins before every meal and it will curb the acne causing insulin spike that occurs from sugary carb meals