Notifications
Clear all

Removing Acne Scars With Tomato And Cucumber

MemberMember
(@rachel99)

Posted : 05/13/2013 12:03 am

Tomato and cucumber possess tremendous strength to help remove acne scarring. Cucumbers provide a large amount of vitamin A, B1, B2, C while tomatoes are full of vitamin A, C and sulfur. They clear away the impurities in the pore and recharge your skin. For the act, first wash your facial skin with clean water. Cut cucumbers into small slices, put them on your skin and then wait for roughly 15 minutes. Subsequently, cleanse your face again. The same process can be done with tomatoes. It is essential noticing that two or three times each week are recommended and it is advisable to carry cucumber skincare mask at bedtime considering the fact that if you do it in daylight, your skin is likely to get sunburn when you go out. Whenever it is needed for you to hang out in day time, be sure to go with sunlight block or put on hats. Good luck guys ^^!

MemberMember
(@rinakaushik)

Posted : 05/13/2013 3:58 am

Good luck with this! Let us know the progress. You could take before/ after pics too. Cheers!

Rachel99 liked
MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/13/2013 5:05 am

with less deep scars,..may be!

blemishes..i suppose yes.

but scars,severe scars..i dont think so.

XXYY and Rachel99 liked
MemberMember
(@rachel99)

Posted : 05/13/2013 10:19 am

yes guys, this is indeed effective for mild and moderate scars not with depressed scars. My apology for misleading you ^^

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/13/2013 10:25 am

yes guys, this is indeed effective for mild and moderate scars not with depressed scars. My apology for misleading you ^^

no dear u dint mislead..in fact we all should be thankful that u keep posting remedial methods for acne and scars /blemishes.

cheers!

Rachel99 liked
MemberMember
(@rachel99)

Posted : 05/14/2013 5:30 am

Thank you all for posting feedback. I will try my best to update more info. Cheers!

MemberMember
(@rinakaushik)

Posted : 05/16/2013 9:16 am

Do try to take before and after pics to show progress of the red marks.

Rachel99 liked