Notifications
Clear all

Saw A Really Attractive Guy With Very Sever Acne - Confidence Boost For The Gentlemen!

MemberMember
(@dreamergirl)

Posted : 05/12/2013 2:59 pm

So I was out with my girlfriends today and we saw this guy who all four of us found EXTREMELY hot and attractive. And guess what? He had probably the most severe acne and scarring I have ever seen. To the point where it was covering his entire face, neck, and even chest. None of my girlfriends (who can be kind of superficial) mentioned anything about his acne but instead they all said "oh my god he is SO hot!" Hahaha. He seemed to be confident in himself as well and that just goes to show how far confidence can take you.

This is just a confidence boost for the guys here. Just know that some girls will still find you attractive even if you have it really bad. smile.png

Btw my friends stalked the hell out of that guy hahaha

Try to stay confident guys and the girls will come after ya!

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 05/12/2013 4:10 pm

That's definitely great to hear that girls can still be attracted to a guy if he has acne/scars. Confidence boost for sure!

MemberMember
(@ries)

Posted : 05/12/2013 4:39 pm

I've never had a girlfriend because I always think that the first thing people notice about me is my scarring, but thank you for sharing this! It definitely helped.

MemberMember
(@okaythen)

Posted : 05/12/2013 5:28 pm

How nice of you to share. :)

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 05/12/2013 6:50 pm

It was me !

MemberMember
(@dreamergirl)

Posted : 05/12/2013 7:29 pm

No problem, guys smile.png You all are really attractive by the way! No joke. I bet a bunch of girls' heads turn but you guys just don't notice it wink.png Stay strong & confident! xoxo

MemberMember
(@lzomg)

Posted : 05/12/2013 8:01 pm

You have got to be kidding me lol. This is great to hear. Many guys (including my self) when fail to get a girl like to immediatly blame our acne/scars but many of us need to realize that maybe we just didn't have the personality the girl wanted. There are way too many ugly guys who get the girls so acne/scars shouldnt be a huge excuse.

MemberMember
(@dreamergirl)

Posted : 05/12/2013 8:23 pm

You have got to be kidding me lol. This is great to hear. Many guys (including my self) when fail to get a girl like to immediatly blame our acne/scars but many of us need to realize that maybe we just didn't have the personality the girl wanted. There are way too many ugly guys who get the girls so acne/scars shouldnt be a huge excuse.

Haha I totally understand you guys on that level. But I honestly find it kind of "manly" when a guy has acne/scars...is that weird or? Lol. It just doesn't bug me at all. Maybe because I know what it feels like. But I have a couple girlfriends who are dating guys with very severe acne, and the girls have flawless skin. So maybe I am not the only girl who thinks like this. It absolutely does not bother me at all, honestly. :)

MemberMember
(@lewi)

Posted : 05/13/2013 4:27 am

I used to beat myself up about scarring too and feel really down about it, until I started looking around and seeing guys (and girls) with severe acne/scarring and a partner with flawless skin and I thought to myself, well it's clearly not an obstacle for these guys/girls, so why should it be for me?

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 05/13/2013 4:32 am

its all great but somehow i feel its more than just looks for some gurls(or guys)..am not sure abt ur girlfriends.

i personally can never fall for a guy just for his looks or hot bod.he's got to be nice and stable as a person.

confidence and personality plays one big game!!

MemberMember
(@lewi)

Posted : 05/13/2013 4:40 am

I googled this topic and to think of all that time thinking I'm ugly.. it looks like I've found my future wife:iWR5JZF.png

Just found some more confidence online I wanted to share:

vENxfTx.png

MemberMember
(@dreamergirl)

Posted : 05/13/2013 9:54 am

I googled this topic and to think of all that time thinking I'm ugly.. it looks like I've found my future wife:iWR5JZF.png

Just found some more confidence online I wanted to share:

vENxfTx.png

Told ya! ;) That article is exactly how I feel! Another example would be one of my high school teachers. He had soo much scarring and honestly, I don't mean to be rude or superficial, but I was not attracted to him lookswise when I first saw his picture in a school paper which was edited to make his skin look flawless. I had never seen this particular teacher for some strange reason, until he ended up being my English teacher. When I first saw him, all I was thinking was UNFUNFUNF. LOL, if you get what I mean. He was just so sexy in person with all his scarring. Needless to say, I spent that whole semester imagining him going through battle and saving me from a bad guy and ending up with those scars. Hehe. That's obviously not how he got those scars but it was nice to imagine! wub.png They just made him look so manly and strong.

MemberMember
(@oilydave94)

Posted : 05/14/2013 2:31 am

deleted

MemberMember
(@misclegend)

Posted : 05/19/2013 9:45 pm

Yeah it was his confidence... that made him attractive?

If anything this post makes me feel worse, because I have women or girls say I'm attractive, say I have a nice ass or say that I'm hot, but get this they don't fuck... why don't they fuck? I think in my head that it's because of my acne, but if it's not then I'm even more fucked, you get it?

Acne is a disease that needs to be stopped.

MemberMember
(@cyberpile)

Posted : 05/20/2013 2:14 am

Research suggests people are romantically attracted to those they consider to be on the same level of attractiveness. Did the scars make him appear obtainable? I think I sometimes develop crushes on a more attractive person that has a defect. If the defect doesn't really bother me, It allows me to picture myself realistically dating that attractive person.

Not all severe acne scarring is the same. Some people with deep atrophic scarring have very healthy and beautiful skin. Some are attractive, some are gross, especially those with thousands of enlarged, damaged pores,rough skin texture, uneven skin tone, and a lot of funny shaped scars that make your cheeks appear less symmetrical.

MemberMember
(@dreamergirl)

Posted : 05/20/2013 11:12 am

Misclegend, I'm sorry this made you feel worse :s now I feel kinda bad. You are attractive though! Maybe those girls aren't so easy or something? Lol. Because I have lots of friends who are dating guys with extremely severe acne. And yes, they fuck.lol.

MemberMember
(@sgt-four-leaf-tayback)

Posted : 05/20/2013 8:35 pm

I have seen plenty of girls with severe acne, even with makeup, that I wouldn't mind bending over a barrel and showing the 50 states. I'm just saying it goes both ways, girls.