Notifications
Clear all

Bp Is In Liquid Form?

MemberMember
(@tantalus)

Posted : 05/12/2013 11:23 am

Hi, I would like to ask about the BP.

Has anybody received BP treatment that's almost "liquid" like? so it's not in it's gel form..

I bought 2 set of big kit regimen last year (july 2012), to save delivery cost on international shipping. After using the first BP treatment (it took a while for me to finish), now I'm on the second bottle. But the BP is in a very liquid state, like it's mixed with water. So it's hard to put it on.

I saw at the bottom of the bottle, it's written ex 12 13. So it shouldn't be expired yet right? few years back I even have a BP for 2 years and it's still in the same gel form.

What I want to ask, is there a manufacturing problem with this bottle? it was being sent in this state? or maybe there are other causes for this change? I store it in my wardrobe with room temperature and no direct sunshine.

I attach the picture, hopefully it's clear. or later I can upload the video if needed

post-74229-0-22660500-1368375820_thumb.j

post-74229-0-22660500-1368375820_thumb.j

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 05/12/2013 2:12 pm

Please read here: http://www.acne.org/faq.html#smells

MemberMember
(@jrd)

Posted : 05/13/2013 12:50 am

Have you tried shaking it up? My Big bottle lasts me quite a while as well 6-8 months and even at 8 months its still thick but I shake it up every once and awhile. Also what is room temp to you I noticed the closer my house gets to 80F usually in the Spring before I turn the AC on for the summer, the more liquidy my BP gets especially if I just get out of a hot shower on top of it, again shaking it helps thicken it a bit in that condition. Also a long while ago Dan posted that he keeps his BP in the fridge might give that a try too.

MemberMember
(@tantalus)

Posted : 05/13/2013 7:54 am

ok thanks for the answer..

If I shake it, it's like a water bottle :) Ok, I'll try to put it in the fridge..

For comparison, I have a small bottle of BP from the previous bottle for travelling (even to the beach and hot humid temperature), but the content of that bottle still in gel form.

MemberMember
(@doublenns)

Posted : 06/02/2013 9:03 pm

The same thing happened to me.