Notifications
Clear all

Literally Anything Touches My Face, I Breakout......

MemberMember
(@baconburger)

Posted : 04/29/2013 9:27 pm

Hey everybody!

I'm new to the forums so if this is the wrong section, I apologize! :D

Anyway, I wanted to talk about the fact that if literally ANYTHING touches my face, I break out in that spot.

Sweat, skin, jacket/shirt collars, headphone chords, you name it. If it grazes my chin, I get a big ole zit right there. My chin has become a horribly scarred mess.

I haven't been to the gym in months, and I gave up football because my acne was getting to the point where I couldn't stand it, and I quit the game I love because my self esteem was too low :(/

Anyone else like this? Is there any way to fix it?

I've been doing the Cleanser-BP-Moisturizer Regimen for a long time now.

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 04/29/2013 10:52 pm

Are the spots pustular, and do they itch? Do they get worse if you work out or in humid weather?

(@LewisS)

Posted : 04/30/2013 7:14 am

Maybe your skin has lost the ability to heal/protect itself?

I think you should try doing nothing for a while or at least just splashing your face with luke-warm water. Some skin types are way too sensitive for BP, mine was.

MemberMember
(@baconburger)

Posted : 04/30/2013 6:41 pm

Maybe your skin has lost the ability to heal/protect itself?

I think you should try doing nothing for a while or at least just splashing your face with luke-warm water. Some skin types are way too sensitive for BP, mine was.

Eh I don't know though.... I'm afraid of doing that because I feel like it might get worse. Do you really think that my skin can't protect itself? Is that the problem?