Notifications
Clear all

Baking Soda And Water For Acne Marks

MemberMember
(@kayylaa13)

Posted : 04/28/2013 2:37 pm

Is this a good idea? I read it is one of the most effective ways to get rid of them. If so how many times a week would I exfoliate with baking soda and water? I currently use cetaphil wash , epiduo and aczone I just want this marks gone! I hate wearing foundation everyday and still feeling uglt

MemberMember
(@carwinns)

Posted : 04/28/2013 5:39 pm

Is this a good idea? I read it is one of the most effective ways to get rid of them. If so how many times a week would I exfoliate with baking soda and water? I currently use cetaphil wash , epiduo and aczone I just want this marks gone! I hate wearing foundation everyday and still feeling uglt

I've heard that it helps a lot of people too. I've tried it before, but not nearly long enough for any results to show. What I suggest, is to wash with your cleanser, make a paste with the baking soda and water, and gently put it on your face. Leave it for 10 minutes or so, and splash water on your face until it's off. Don't rub it around! I'd do it once a week, maybe a couple times a week. I think it would take a long time for it to show results though.

MemberMember
(@kayylaa13)

Posted : 04/28/2013 9:01 pm

Okay thanks!!!

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 04/29/2013 5:18 am

u mean PIH?

why on the whole face,if its only the post acne spots u're bothered abt?

MemberMember
(@carwinns)

Posted : 04/29/2013 6:59 pm

u mean PIH?

why on the whole face,if its only the post acne spots u're bothered abt?

You should do the whole face just for an even skin tone

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 04/30/2013 4:50 am

could u specify exactly which ingredients in the baking soda helps in healing scars or marks?

i am not sure abt uneven tone but if its just the post acne spots(thats what i figured out from the post) i'd suggest only spot treatment.

cheers guys!

MemberMember
(@greg098)

Posted : 05/01/2013 1:08 am

i may try this

MemberMember
(@kayylaa13)

Posted : 05/06/2013 7:53 pm

I have no clue. I did it 1 each week for 2 weeks an I might just be crazy but my spots don't look as dark