Notifications
Clear all

Tinted Moisteriser

MemberMember
(@nowhere-man)

Posted : 04/26/2013 12:17 pm

hey people ima guy but fuckt,, i hate having this red skin from accutane.. will tinted moisteriser cover my tomato face? any1 know of a good one?.. im goin to the pharmacy in the morrow

MemberMember
(@andrewbleah)

Posted : 04/26/2013 12:43 pm

I doubt that a tinted moistuizer will cover up the redness, tinted moisturizer is used for people with good skin to make it look flawless.If you want to cover up redness use foundation , I see your a guy , use a wet sponge to control the amount of make up and you'll be fine.

Look after Make up for ever HD foundation it's supouse to be invisible ,it's expensive though.

And hey don't worry about it , it's just a foundation.

MemberMember
(@calstu90)

Posted : 04/28/2013 8:53 pm

Hey there! I'm a girl and since I started using accutane (almost 2 months) I stopped using foundation and just use laura mercier's tinted moisturizer with spf 20. It works really well for me at covering up the redness on my face. And if you use more layers of it, you get greater coverage. I use the oil-free version just because I had it from before accutane when I had super oily skin. You can get at at sephora or makeup counters at Macy's and such. I hoped this helped! Good luck!