Quitting The Regime...

Notifications
Clear all

Quitting The Regimen :/

MemberMember
(@aa1)

Posted : 04/23/2013 1:31 pm

Hi

I'm quitting the regimen as its working out to be SO expensive as I live in the UK and the shipping costs like twice the price of the actual regimen per here.

I'm gonna wait till this first order is finished so will stick it out but my results have been that I break out a lot on my chin area and the bumpiness of the rest of my face has decreased but only a bit.

I have reached the conclusion that my acne (milia) is not treatable with anything and can only be removed surgically by a dermatologist so I am heavily thinking of going down that route.

For those of you thinking of starting the regimen.. Do it!! My forehead has completely cleared but unfortunately I didn't have the right type of acne to be using the regimen anywhere else!

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 04/23/2013 2:47 pm

have you tried quinoderm? it contains lactic acid so it breaks down clogged pores and blackheads that BP on its own doesnt. Its avaliable in the UK aswell so its not too expensive (about 5 for a 50g tube)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/23/2013 8:36 pm

It makes me sad that not everyone can access Dan's products easily. Buying store bough products can sometimes get expensive...especially the BP. I hope they do something about that in the future. It's sad that people can't always afford this awesome product because shipping prices kill. :(

MemberMember
(@ghiggz)

Posted : 04/23/2013 9:23 pm

We should start a petition arguing for Dan to have amazon fulfill his orders for him through Amazon Prime so that shipping is free and more people can afford The Regimen and thus more people buy it.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/23/2013 9:26 pm

We should start a petition arguing for Dan to have amazon fulfill his orders for him through Amazon Prime so that shipping is free and more people can afford The Regimen and thus more people buy it.

That would be a big step! But I hope that one day they sell Acne.org products in local drugstores everywhere. That would be the dream to just run out and get it w/o thinking about the shipping wait.

Dan, let's get it done! :)

MemberMember
(@aa1)

Posted : 04/24/2013 1:53 am

Hey

I haven't tried quinoderm I'm just at the point of giving up with my skin just feel horribly depressed when I look at myself

I really wish they do make these products available everywhere! I have to admit I still break out with the regimen around my chin probably with 2/3 breakouts per day :/

Also, does anyone know people that have come off the regimen with no side effects?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/24/2013 2:43 am

I still break out with the regimen too. Just happy that it's contained to about 2-3 spots per month and they go away fairly quick. Do you know if its cheaper to get store bought products in the UK? I know for me that was the option I was willing to go with because of the killer shipping charges.

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 04/24/2013 10:23 am

Hey

I haven't tried quinoderm I'm just at the point of giving up with my skin just feel horribly depressed when I look at myself

I really wish they do make these products available everywhere! I have to admit I still break out with the regimen around my chin probably with 2/3 breakouts per day :/

Also, does anyone know people that have come off the regimen with no side effects?

I would try quinoderm first, its made a huge difference for me. I use the 5% version, it contains 5% benzoyl peroxide as well as hydroxyquinoline sulphate (antibacterial/antifungal) as well as the lactic acid which breaks down clogged pores (it gets rid of my blackheads, nothing else ive ever used does). It does make your skin red/dry at first but with the extra ingredients I dont think dan's BP would be nearly as effective for me, however I havent tried it so I cant say.

MemberMember
(@real-maverick)

Posted : 04/24/2013 11:37 am

I promise that we are continuously looking for viable ways to provide more affordable solutions.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 04/24/2013 1:29 pm

Getting free shipping to the UK...or even cheaper shipping would be amazing. I would be MUCH more likely to try the regimen again with all of the products.

I definitely wouldn't advise selling the products in stores though...I can imagine people that haven't done enough research using way too much BP straight away and burning their face off the first time they use it.

I think keeping it online based ensures that customers do thorough research, watch videos and reviews/tutorials on how to use the regimen. Maybe you should get a UK supplier...I'd do it! I need a job...haha 😉

MemberMember
(@aa1)

Posted : 04/24/2013 6:21 pm

Hey guys. Thank you all for your feedback. If I quoted you all I think it would get too long lol

I was gonna continue the regimen till it finishes but I'm gonna just go to my doctor because as I'm still breaking out on top of the dryness I look horrid and I feel more insecure than I did before so I want to get my normal skin back

I so hoped that I could access this long enough to get fully clear. I will also ask my doctor about quinoderm XXY thanks!!