Notifications
Clear all

Minocycline

MemberMember
(@celery)

Posted : 04/21/2013 9:53 pm

I've been on the Minocycline 100mg daily since April 2nd. I haven't seen any improvement in my skin since. It seems that everyone, whether it worked in the end or not, began seeing results almost immediately. Has any one else had a similar experience with Minocycline?

MemberMember
(@mdp703)

Posted : 04/21/2013 10:11 pm

Hi there,

I have been on minocycline since October. It took 12 weeks before I really started noticing any results, so do not worry at this point. It takes time for a lot of people. I'm told a minimum of 30 days.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/22/2013 12:23 am

I was on it on and off last summer because i kept on forgetting to take it! but during the fall is when i started taking it everyday. I noticed results after the first month my acne was disappearing and then for the next two to three months i had no breakouts it was freaking amazing. I still had my previous acne scars but no current acne. Then things took a turn for the worse when i started growing facial hair and i decided to stop taking it. My acne came back with a vengeance after i stopped taking it within two weeks it was so bad! Still is actually, I want to go back on it but i don't want any more facial hair growth. Back to step one with the cleansers and topical acne meds.