Notifications
Clear all

The Truth Is The World Is A Sad Place

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 04/18/2013 11:00 pm

Life as a human on this miserable pile of dirt is pathetic, yeah that's right I said it and don't give me that bs that it isn't. Not only do I live in a decaying society where crime and gangs seem to be the norm, where people are shallow to the core and no one really cares about a stranger anymore. people are forced to work as a wage slave all their lives and for what? the next model car, that new home you'll spend the next 30 years paying off... to me it's just not worth it. I'm that kind of guy that just doesn't fit into to today's modern society you know? some of it because of the acne yes, but it's more then that I look around and hate what I see. police use threats of incarceration to intimidate the innocent, what a horrible place prison is I'd never go there alive I'll tell you that right here and now. The people that say we are civilized, I'd like to ask what planet they've been living on because it dame sure isn't this one. I got to deal with all this shit, on top of doing a daily routine that I probably wont be happy with because life on earth is just hard like that . How do you guy's do it, seriously lol. I use to think being a thinker was a good thing but I take it back. I'd much rather be an ignorant pin head then to see and know what's going on around me..

Now that's just in America, imagine how it is on the third world countries. holy shit what a nightmare, scares me straight sometimes just thinking about it! those poor bastards lol you got to feel bad for them. how are you suppose to live a peaceful life when you have all this bull going on around you? Dame near impossible of you ask me, this world is a sad place no doubt. As a kid you view this place differently, you guy's know what I'm talking about. The world just seem more... alive idk special I guess. no doubt due to the innocence of a young mind, but as the years go by you begin to open up your eye's to what this place really is. It's all just one big dump, a peace of dust on our galaxy, lets not even compare it to the entire universe. The earth it self is nice even though it has many flaws, but it's our home and I care for her. But my species unfortunately has found just about every way to fuck it up any and every way it can.

I know people can be better then this, because I try to be. but because the system we are in it's difficult for anyone to be a good person in general... sigh I'm here thinking about all this at 19 lol. acne sure has given me a lot of free time to myself haha, I should have been a poet eusa_boohoo.gif. I'm just glad that at the very least I have this wonderful amazing thing called the internet where I can share my view of the world with anyone who's willing to listen. well read technically, anyway thanks' for taking the time to read another of my thread's. after all you guy's are the whole reason I even type my ideas in so yeah thanks =) - Albert out

MemberMember
(@whoartthou1)

Posted : 04/19/2013 1:41 am

Pardon my language, but **** Yes! The world is a terrible place. Nobody cares for anyone else except themselves. Having acne makes it even more difficult to live in this shitty world because most acne sufferers lack confidence and without confidence the world will EAT YOU ALIVE.

I live in Southern California and it SICKENS ME seeing all these "young" people partying, doing drugs, having a "good time" while there are people on the streets who are in great pain (not only the streets but people are in pain everywhere)... yet EVERYONE looks the other way.

MemberMember
(@auguriesofinnocence)

Posted : 04/19/2013 4:15 am

Life as a human on this miserable pile of dirt is pathetic, yeah that's right I said it and don't give me that bs that it isn't. Not only do I live in a decaying society where crime and gangs seem to be the norm, where people are shallow to the core and no one really cares about a stranger anymore. people are forced to work as a wage slave all their lives and for what? the next model car, that new home you'll spend the next 30 years paying off... to me it's just not worth it. I'm that kind of guy that just doesn't fit into to today's modern society you know? some of it because of the acne yes, but it's more then that I look around and hate what I see. police use threats of incarceration to intimidate the innocent, what a horrible place prison is I'd never go there alive I'll tell you that right here and now. The people that say we are civilized, I'd like to ask what planet they've been living on because it dame sure isn't this one. I got to deal with all this shit, on top of doing a daily routine that I probably wont be happy with because life on earth is just hard like that . How do you guy's do it, seriously lol. I use to think being a thinker was a good thing but I take it back. I'd much rather be an ignorant pin head then to see and know what's going on around me..

Now that's just in America, imagine how it is on the third world countries. holy shit what a nightmare, scares me straight sometimes just thinking about it! those poor bastards lol you got to feel bad for them. how are you suppose to live a peaceful life when you have all this bull going on around you? Dame near impossible of you ask me, this world is a sad place no doubt. As a kid you view this place differently, you guy's know what I'm talking about. The world just seem more... alive idk special I guess. no doubt due to the innocence of a young mind, but as the years go by you begin to open up your eye's to what this place really is. It's all just one big dump, a peace of dust on our galaxy, lets not even compare it to the entire universe. The earth it self is nice even though it has many flaws, but it's our home and I care for her. But my species unfortunately has found just about every way to fuck it up any and every way it can.

I know people can be better then this, because I try to be. but because the system we are in it's difficult for anyone to be a good person in general... sigh I'm here thinking about all this at 19 lol. acne sure has given me a lot of free time to myself haha, I should have been a poet eusa_boohoo.gif. I'm just glad that at the very least I have this wonderful amazing thing called the internet where I can share my view of the world with anyone who's willing to listen. well read technically, anyway thanks' for taking the time to read another of my thread's. after all you guy's are the whole reason I even type my ideas in so yeah thanks =) - Albert out

I like you Albert. I am also pretty dismayed over the shallow, complacent and cold-hearted world we live in.

For the most part, youre correct. But you know what, I have met people, both strangers and friends, who are kind and good.

Its a jungle but there are still some of us who are civilized. I also try to be better. I gave up having high expectations a long time ago, starting with my own father who doesnt give a damn about me or his other children. It hurts but, I can either be bitter and follow in his pathetic selfish footsteps, or I can choose to be better. And I do :-)

Having a good ife could be simple enough--treat others as you want to be treated, dont be judgemental and help people if you can. Thats it.

too bad about half the population are selfish narcisicts who only care about whats in front of their nose at that moment.

Keep on frighting the good fight Albert :-)

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 04/19/2013 9:21 am

Too young to be this cynical... Remember, you are the change you seek... You want the world to be a better place, start with yourself... One act of kindness will always cause a ripple effect... If that weren't the case, then you wouldn't receive the kind support of the members here at acne.org... Chin up luv and let go of the negative... #negativitybegetsnegativity.. :D

Pianina liked
MemberMember
(@scov93)

Posted : 04/19/2013 10:26 am

tbh i would argue that the internet and modern media is part of the reason alot of people have become so isolated, selfish and socially retarded. (obviously im not including acne.org or its members lol)

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 04/19/2013 12:30 pm

That's life

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 04/19/2013 4:30 pm

Yes i know sadly... and you know what's the worst part? i didn't ask for any of this im just, here. i got dumped onto this bull existence, where's my refund. i want to go back to where ever it was before i ended up here lol. but i do stay positive & am willing to try to make this next decade of my life the best so far. Sigh was born a few centuries too early... my body is in 2013, but my mind is light years ahead.

That's life

MemberMember
(@frankl)

Posted : 04/20/2013 9:27 am

I agree but then again I can be objective and admit I only feel this way because I'm depressed.

MemberMember
(@fraz_2010)

Posted : 04/20/2013 9:49 am

The world isn't a happy place or a sad place, its completely neutral. As is the entire universe.

The emotions come from within the living being. How you feel inside doesn't reflect the outter world, because if you could step out side your own mind and view the world without any feelings, opinions and ideas, then you would feel nothing at all.

As for the world being a terrible place, it isn't.

People can be terrible, but the world simply spins around as it always has done.

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 04/20/2013 10:46 am

If you have poor health and if you don't get what you desire than yes this world is a sad place.

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 04/21/2013 12:31 pm

Sigh was born a few centuries too early... my body is in 2013, but my mind is light years ahead.

Yeah, not to be a debbie downer here but do you honestly think that 5000 years from now people will be very different?

I was biking the other day and these kids (they were 12 year olds or so) came by making a lot of noise, saying ugly things to each other like "You've got typhoid you fucking bastard!" and they were also fearlessly biking up next to grown ups whilst trying to mock and intimidate them. And as they went by I thought "There goes the future".

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 04/21/2013 4:33 pm

Well actually yes, hell yes lol five centuries is a long time. by that time if no catastrophic event has wiped us out, i believe that by that time a number of things would have happen that would make not only this planet but ourselves unrecognizable from today standards. what are those events? 1.humanity becomes a civilization type one 2.humans merge with technology becoming some form of post human cyborg 3.We become an intergalactic race colonizing many planets in our galaxy maybe even other galaxy's as well. 4. technology becomes so advanced so cutting edge so powerful, it will liberate the human race from any man made system of politics or business or any institution that we have in place today. Those are the one's i could think of without even touching the possibilities really. i'm kind of a futurist lol. i like listening to people like Dr michio kaku and ray kurzweil, they inspire me to look forward to the future so yes in five centuries from now we today might as well still be in caves to people of the future lol. light years wink.png

Sigh was born a few centuries too early... my body is in 2013, but my mind is light years ahead.

Yeah, not to be a debbie downer here but do you honestly think that 5000 years from now people will be very different?

I was biking the other day and these kids (they were 12 year olds or so) came by making a lot of noise, saying ugly things to each other like "You've got typhoid you fucking bastard!" and they were also fearlessly biking up next to grown ups whilst trying to mock and intimidate them. And as they went by I thought "There goes the future".

MemberMember
(@deletethisshit)

Posted : 05/11/2013 4:08 pm

The world is not a sad place. The world is not a happy place. The world simply is; it does not care for our likes and dislikes. It's our individual perceptions of the world that determine whether we deem it good or bad, happy or sad.

My best days; I stress days.

Say 'Fuck the world', my sex slave.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 05/15/2013 10:44 pm

Yeah I understand this, the world itself I don't have a problem with it's the people in it -_-. it's the people that make this world a sad place I look back at 50's America to what we have today and wonder where it all went wrong. Americans use to have a general sense of how can I put this... better nit communities, and interactions with people even strangers. As a result society was much more pleasant, today everyone seems to have their head up the butts ESPECIALY in the city's that's why I think I'm going to move out to the country again eventually.

The five years I spent in rural Georgia at first was boring as hell but being as I was coming from long island NY it was natural eventually it grew on me and now I understand that being in the country part of the states is more in touch with nature literally. the cities just isn't for me anymore, I don't need it don't want it and definitely don't want to live in one anymore. nothing but a status contest, ego driven lifestyle and if you don't play the game your looked down upon from the have and the have not's. To top it all of I have god dame acne! so people talk so much crap about me every single day.

The world is not a sad place. The world is not a happy place. The world simply is; it does not care for our likes and dislikes. It's our individual perceptions of the world that determine whether we deem it good or bad, happy or sad.

My best days; I stress days.

Say 'Fuck the world', my sex slave.

MemberMember
(@sum1killme)

Posted : 05/15/2013 10:56 pm

Life sucks then you die.

MemberMember
(@pianina)

Posted : 05/17/2013 2:12 am

What do you really know about the world? Have you travelled? Have you volunteered and helped the others? The truth is you know nothing more than the media pumps into your head and what is happening in your own neighbourhood, otherwise you'd realise how many things are happening in parallel to all you named. And neither you nor me can imagine how it is in 3rd world countries, those people can see bright side in anything and you would be greatly surprised how they appreciate life instead of calling it a pile of dirt. Their daily struggles are much heavier than ours, but they can still be grateful for this incredible coincidence to be born in the world.

If you just complain but never try to make an impact on anything, sorry but then it's quite pathetic. I also suspect that this opinion is mostly based on the depression that your skin condition cause. I myself feel bitter sometimes, but what's the use to try to portray the world as a sad place, when you're stuck in your own misery and don't see the true colours of it?

MemberMember
(@celestialelf)

Posted : 05/17/2013 3:01 am

It sounds like you should really get tested for depression. It sounds pretty severe. It's okay and there's nothing wrong with having depression.. I've lived with it for many years. sometimes it's really bad, sometimes it's gone completely. but there are treatments out there: medication, therapy, holistic methods even.

The world is what you make of it! yes, there are some really terrible people out there, and folks can be cruel. but people can also be kind, loving, and compassionate. the world isn't black and white. if you think it is so bad, start trying to make it better! It all starts at the individual level!

In the words of my childhood heros.. BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER. :)

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 05/17/2013 4:30 pm

Lol me depressed yeah i was once during middle school, this isn't the same. i dont have that lingering low feeling. i haven't been depressed for years, the only reason im like this is because people keep calling me ugly. here in the city everyone is fake. you people have mistaken depression for being real with my daily reality. you girls sound like the kind of people that try and ignore the situation. i won't pretend to be something im not, i accept the situation and act accordingly that's all and besides whem im by myself im perfectly happy meaning that i can't have depression because im not sad all the time. that's what depression is a constant sadness, that doesn't go away

While i do suffrer from ptsd, understandably so i might add. i'd like to see anyone go through what i did and not come out with some stress issues or worse. i personaly think i'v done rather well. while i rarely smile in public and am nothing of a social person. i dont wish anything bad on other people, i just want to be left alone. i'm not the problem, shallow people of america are and unfortunately for me america seems to run on that. you ever been to the city?

The next time you do pay close attention to the people there, you'll notice how egotistic, materialist and shallow they are. that's the whole point of success in this country to say that im better then you. i mean c'mon you have to be blind not to see it, if you dont im feel sorry for you. your not living in reality

MemberMember
(@celestialelf)

Posted : 05/17/2013 5:56 pm

On 5/18/2013 at 3:30 AM, fatalbert911 said:

Lol me depressed yeah i was once during middle school, this isn't the same. i dont have that lingering low feeling. i haven't been depressed for years, the only reason im like this is because people keep calling me ugly. here in the city everyone is fake. you people have mistaken depression for being real with my daily reality. you girls sound like the kind of people that try and ignore the situation. i won't pretend to be something im not, i accept the situation and act accordingly that's all and besides whem im by myself im perfectly happy meaning that i can't have depression because im not sad all the time. that's what depression is a constant sadness, that doesn't go away

While i do suffrer from ptsd, understandably so i might add. i'd like to see anyone go through what i did and not come out with some stress issues or worse. i personaly think i'v done rather well. while i rarely smile in public and am nothing of a social person. i dont wish anything bad on other people, i just want to be left alone. i'm not the problem, shallow people of america are and unfortunately for me america seems to run on that. you ever been to the city?

The next time you do pay close attention to the people there, you'll notice how egotistic, materialist and shallow they are. that's the whole point of success in this country to say that im better then you. i mean c'mon you have to be blind not to see it, if you dont im feel sorry for you. your not living in reality

Well, depression can manifest in different ways. It's not just about feeling sad. If you go to [Removed], it can show you other signs which include withdrawal (i.e., from family, friends, work, school), generalized negative views, even lack of facial expressions .. all of which you sort of mention. But I'm not going to push a diagnosis on you. If you don't have it, you don't. I just think maybe you should talk to someone and see if maybe they could help you out.

You say that we have "mistaken depression for being real with daily reality." The problem with this statement is that reality is subjective. You might see the world as a crummy place, but I see it as a place of possibilities and hope. Neither is necessarily more or less correct, it's just how our brains are seeing the world around us. You're kind of insinuating that we don't see reality "how it really is" and that's kind of arrogant. You don't know how the world really is either. This is a case of two entirely different worldviews clashing. xD

I'm really sorry people call you ugly. That's low and nobody deserves to be called names. Just remember those people are probably shallow and have no brain-to-mouth filter. Just look at all the people who DON'T call you ugly. See? There are nice people out there. I've been called names before regarding my appearance .. and those people are just jerks. But you can't see everyone like that just because a few people are mean.

America is a really big country full of lots of different people. Yeah, we have problems. But so does every other country. There are shallow people EVERYWHERE. Have I ever been to the city? Um, yeah. I live in the city. I work as a cashier. I interact with hundreds of people a day. I pay close attention because I have to, because I work in customer service, and because I'm really predisposed to caring about what other people think (even to my detriment at times.) You are being so very generalizing when you say people are egotistic, materialistic and shallow. Not everyone is like that. Open your eyes and start to see the good in people, it will make you feel a whole lot better. There is beauty around you. Of course I see negative things too, don't assume I'm "blind" to that.

I wish you all the peace in the world.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 05/18/2013 10:30 pm

If you are not happy with your life and the place you live in, then do your best to change that. What's the point in complaining about it if you refuse to change the way you live (and see) your life?

MemberMember
(@frankl)

Posted : 05/19/2013 11:00 am

If you are not happy with your life and the place you live in, then do your best to change that. What's the point in complaining about it if you refuse to change the way you live (and see) your life?

If only it was that easy.

MemberMember
(@aiko1992)

Posted : 09/10/2013 2:26 pm

You said that living in third world countries might be more scary...I´ll tell you this...i live in a third world country. Argentina (South America) and here we have tons of problems to worry about, hunger, crime, justice, economy and so many other things that if i tell you, you wouldn´t understand since you don´t live in my country. i lived in the U.S most of my life but now i´m back, from where i was born.

In my country people are still happy you shouldn´t think that living in a third world country is like living like in hell, in my country there are tons of rich people, of course they complain about our corrupt president, governors etc. Yes the world is a sad place to live because the reality is that life is not easy. If it was an easy and beautiful life, all of us would be happy and bad things would never happen, either. I guess what you are coming from is because of your acne, when we have a very problem to face we see everything bad and ugly.

There was a time where i was so angry at society, i think that sometimes i´m angry at what i see in this world. But i rather NOT be an ignorant like you said you prefered to be, you have to realize what is going on in this world, living in a bubble is not going to help you in anything.

Just to let you know that even if the world is a sad place to live in (because we have bad people that make this world to be shit) you have to do everything you can do make each day a good day. You are not the only one that hates this world, but i guess this is what we have and we can´t change it. So we have to deal with it. In this life you have to deal with everything.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 09/11/2013 7:05 pm

Life as a human on this miserable pile of dirt is pathetic, yeah that's right I said it and don't give me that bs that it isn't. Not only do I live in a decaying society where crime and gangs seem to be the norm, where people are shallow to the core and no one really cares about a stranger anymore. people are forced to work as a wage slave all their lives and for what? the next model car, that new home you'll spend the next 30 years paying off... to me it's just not worth it. I'm that kind of guy that just doesn't fit into to today's modern society you know? some of it because of the acne yes, but it's more then that I look around and hate what I see. police use threats of incarceration to intimidate the innocent, what a horrible place prison is I'd never go there alive I'll tell you that right here and now. The people that say we are civilized, I'd like to ask what planet they've been living on because it dame sure isn't this one. I got to deal with all this shit, on top of doing a daily routine that I probably wont be happy with because life on earth is just hard like that . How do you guy's do it, seriously lol. I use to think being a thinker was a good thing but I take it back. I'd much rather be an ignorant pin head then to see and know what's going on around me.. Now that's just in America, imagine how it is on the third world countries. holy shit what a nightmare, scares me straight sometimes just thinking about it! those poor bastards lol you got to feel bad for them. how are you suppose to live a peaceful life when you have all this bull going on around you? Dame near impossible of you ask me, this world is a sad place no doubt. As a kid you view this place differently, you guy's know what I'm talking about. The world just seem more... alive idk special I guess. no doubt due to the innocence of a young mind, but as the years go by you begin to open up your eye's to what this place really is. It's all just one big dump, a peace of dust on our galaxy, lets not even compare it to the entire universe. The earth it self is nice even though it has many flaws, but it's our home and I care for her. But my species unfortunately has found just about every way to fuck it up any and every way it can. I know people can be better then this, because I try to be. but because the system we are in it's difficult for anyone to be a good person in general... sigh I'm here thinking about all this at 19 lol. acne sure has given me a lot of free time to myself haha, I should have been a poet eusa_boohoo.gif. I'm just glad that at the very least I have this wonderful amazing thing called the internet where I can share my view of the world with anyone who's willing to listen. well read technically, anyway thanks' for taking the time to read another of my thread's. after all you guy's are the whole reason I even type my ideas in so yeah thanks =) - Albert out

You said that living in third world countries might be more scary...I´ll tell you this...i live in a third world country. Argentina (South America) and here we have tons of problems to worry about, hunger, crime, justice, economy and so many other things that if i tell you, you wouldn´t understand since you don´t live in my country. i lived in the U.S most of my life but now i´m back, from where i was born. In my country people are still happy you shouldn´t think that living in a third world country is like living like in hell, in my country there are tons of rich people, of course they complain about our corrupt president, governors etc. Yes the world is a sad place to live because the reality is that life is not easy. If it was an easy and beautiful life, all of us would be happy and bad things would never happen, either. I guess what you are coming from is because of your acne, when we have a very problem to face we see everything bad and ugly. There was a time where i was so angry at society, i think that sometimes i´m angry at what i see in this world. But i rather NOT be an ignorant like you said you prefered to be, you have to realize what is going on in this world, living in a bubble is not going to help you in anything. Just to let you know that even if the world is a sad place to live in (because we have bad people that make this world to be shit) you have to do everything you can do make each day a good day. You are not the only one that hates this world, but i guess this is what we have and we can´t change it. So we have to deal with it. In this life you have to deal with everything.

First of all thanks for the reply, i gotta say this post is another one that i really like because i feel i got my view out nicely.

So thats pretty cool my parents are both from central america el salvador actually but iv only been there myself once when i was 11. Its a nice little country.

For the most part im just pissed off i wasnt born around 100 to 200 years from now. Because im one of those people that think earth & the quality of life for people will be something like royalty by that time not just for the elite but for everyone. Im what you would call a futurist.

But yeah i just look around and see how messes up our way of life is in many ways. Its just sad really... It could be so much better. Because i spend alot of time thinking about the future in general. I sometimes get the feeling that im living in the past since my ideas of what a real modern world should be are way ahead of this time.

Lastly here is a little fact i want to share with you.... did you know that we make enough food to feed everyone on earth already? We have for a while now, the problem is not everyone has the money for it. Think about that for a bit. Our society would rather let someone die then to just give them the food even though there is enough to go around.

MemberMember
(@alexanderj86)

Posted : 09/13/2013 6:22 am

Life as a human on this miserable pile of dirt is pathetic, yeah that's right I said it and don't give me that bs that it isn't. Not only do I live in a decaying society where crime and gangs seem to be the norm, where people are shallow to the core and no one really cares about a stranger anymore. people are forced to work as a wage slave all their lives and for what? the next model car, that new home you'll spend the next 30 years paying off... to me it's just not worth it. I'm that kind of guy that just doesn't fit into to today's modern society you know? some of it because of the acne yes, but it's more then that I look around and hate what I see. police use threats of incarceration to intimidate the innocent, what a horrible place prison is I'd never go there alive I'll tell you that right here and now. The people that say we are civilized, I'd like to ask what planet they've been living on because it dame sure isn't this one. I got to deal with all this shit, on top of doing a daily routine that I probably wont be happy with because life on earth is just hard like that . How do you guy's do it, seriously lol. I use to think being a thinker was a good thing but I take it back. I'd much rather be an ignorant pin head then to see and know what's going on around me.. Now that's just in America, imagine how it is on the third world countries. holy shit what a nightmare, scares me straight sometimes just thinking about it! those poor bastards lol you got to feel bad for them. how are you suppose to live a peaceful life when you have all this bull going on around you? Dame near impossible of you ask me, this world is a sad place no doubt. As a kid you view this place differently, you guy's know what I'm talking about. The world just seem more... alive idk special I guess. no doubt due to the innocence of a young mind, but as the years go by you begin to open up your eye's to what this place really is. It's all just one big dump, a peace of dust on our galaxy, lets not even compare it to the entire universe. The earth it self is nice even though it has many flaws, but it's our home and I care for her. But my species unfortunately has found just about every way to fuck it up any and every way it can. I know people can be better then this, because I try to be. but because the system we are in it's difficult for anyone to be a good person in general... sigh I'm here thinking about all this at 19 lol. acne sure has given me a lot of free time to myself haha, I should have been a poet eusa_boohoo.gif. I'm just glad that at the very least I have this wonderful amazing thing called the internet where I can share my view of the world with anyone who's willing to listen. well read technically, anyway thanks' for taking the time to read another of my thread's. after all you guy's are the whole reason I even type my ideas in so yeah thanks =) - Albert out

ockquote> You said that living in third world countries might be more scary...I´ll tell you this...i live in a third world country. Argentina (South America) and here we have tons of problems to worry about, hunger, crime, justice, economy and so many other things that if i tell you, you wouldn´t understand since you don´t live in my country. i lived in the U.S most of my life but now i´m back, from where i was born. In my country people are still happy you shouldn´t think that living in a third world country is like living like in hell, in my country there are tons of rich people, of course they complain about our corrupt president, governors etc. Yes the world is a sad place to live because the reality is that life is not easy. If it was an easy and beautiful life, all of us would be happy and bad things would never happen, either. I guess what you are coming from is because of your acne, when we have a very problem to face we see everything bad and ugly. There was a time where i was so angry at society, i think that sometimes i´m angry at what i see in this world. But i rather NOT be an ignorant like you said you prefered to be, you have to realize what is going on in this world, living in a bubble is not going to help you in anything. Just to let you know that even if the world is a sad place to live in (because we have bad people that make this world to be shit) you have to do everything you can do make each day a good day. You are not the only one that hates this world, but i guess this is what we have and we can´t change it. So we have to deal with it. In this life you have to deal with everything.

First of all thanks for the reply, i gotta say this post is another one that i really like because i feel i got my view out nicely.

So thats pretty cool my parents are both from central america el salvador actually but iv only been there myself once when i was 11. Its a nice little country.

For the most part im just pissed off i wasnt born around 100 to 200 years from now. Because im one of those people that think earth & the quality of life for people will be something like royalty by that time not just for the elite but for everyone. Im what you would call a futurist.

But yeah i just look around and see how messes up our way of life is in many ways. Its just sad really... It could be so much better. Because i spend alot of time thinking about the future in general. I sometimes get the feeling that im living in the past since my ideas of what a real modern world should be are way ahead of this time.

Lastly here is a little fact i want to share with you.... did you know that we make enough food to feed everyone on earth already? We have for a while now, the problem is not everyone has the money for it. Think about that for a bit. Our society would rather let someone die then to just give them the food even though there is enough to go around.

It is common knowledge that The Powers That Be put money above someone's well-being.

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 09/13/2013 5:46 pm

Life as a human on this miserable pile of dirt is pathetic, yeah that's right I said it and don't give me that bs that it isn't. Not only do I live in a decaying society where crime and gangs seem to be the norm, where people are shallow to the core and no one really cares about a stranger anymore. people are forced to work as a wage slave all their lives and for what? the next model car, that new home you'll spend the next 30 years paying off... to me it's just not worth it. I'm that kind of guy that just doesn't fit into to today's modern society you know? some of it because of the acne yes, but it's more then that I look around and hate what I see. police use threats of incarceration to intimidate the innocent, what a horrible place prison is I'd never go there alive I'll tell you that right here and now. The people that say we are civilized, I'd like to ask what planet they've been living on because it dame sure isn't this one. I got to deal with all this shit, on top of doing a daily routine that I probably wont be happy with because life on earth is just hard like that . How do you guy's do it, seriously lol. I use to think being a thinker was a good thing but I take it back. I'd much rather be an ignorant pin head then to see and know what's going on around me.. Now that's just in America, imagine how it is on the third world countries. holy shit what a nightmare, scares me straight sometimes just thinking about it! those poor bastards lol you got to feel bad for them. how are you suppose to live a peaceful life when you have all this bull going on around you? Dame near impossible of you ask me, this world is a sad place no doubt. As a kid you view this place differently, you guy's know what I'm talking about. The world just seem more... alive idk special I guess. no doubt due to the innocence of a young mind, but as the years go by you begin to open up your eye's to what this place really is. It's all just one big dump, a peace of dust on our galaxy, lets not even compare it to the entire universe. The earth it self is nice even though it has many flaws, but it's our home and I care for her. But my species unfortunately has found just about every way to fuck it up any and every way it can. I know people can be better then this, because I try to be. but because the system we are in it's difficult for anyone to be a good person in general... sigh I'm here thinking about all this at 19 lol. acne sure has given me a lot of free time to myself haha, I should have been a poet eusa_boohoo.gif. I'm just glad that at the very least I have this wonderful amazing thing called the internet where I can share my view of the world with anyone who's willing to listen. well read technically, anyway thanks' for taking the time to read another of my thread's. after all you guy's are the whole reason I even type my ideas in so yeah thanks =) - Albert outockquote> You said that living in third world countries might be more scary...I´ll tell you this...i live in a third world country. Argentina (South America) and here we have tons of problems to worry about, hunger, crime, justice, economy and so many other things that if i tell you, you wouldn´t understand since you don´t live in my country. i lived in the U.S most of my life but now i´m back, from where i was born. In my country people are still happy you shouldn´t think that living in a third world country is like living like in hell, in my country there are tons of rich people, of course they complain about our corrupt president, governors etc. Yes the world is a sad place to live because the reality is that life is not easy. If it was an easy and beautiful life, all of us would be happy and bad things would never happen, either. I guess what you are coming from is because of your acne, when we have a very problem to face we see everything bad and ugly. There was a time where i was so angry at society, i think that sometimes i´m angry at what i see in this world. But i rather NOT be an ignorant like you said you prefered to be, you have to realize what is going on in this world, living in a bubble is not going to help you in anything. Just to let you know that even if the world is a sad place to live in (because we have bad people that make this world to be shit) you have to do everything you can do make each day a good day. You are not the only one that hates this world, but i guess this is what we have and we can´t change it. So we have to deal with it. In this life you have to deal with everything.

First of all thanks for the reply, i gotta say this post is another one that i really like because i feel i got my view out nicely.So thats pretty cool my parents are both from central america el salvador actually but iv only been there myself once when i was 11. Its a nice little country.For the most part im just pissed off i wasnt born around 100 to 200 years from now. Because im one of those people that think earth & the quality of life for people will be something like royalty by that time not just for the elite but for everyone. Im what you would call a futurist.But yeah i just look around and see how messes up our way of life is in many ways. Its just sad really... It could be so much better. Because i spend alot of time thinking about the future in general. I sometimes get the feeling that im living in the past since my ideas of what a real modern world should be are way ahead of this time.Lastly here is a little fact i want to share with you.... did you know that we make enough food to feed everyone on earth already? We have for a while now, the problem is not everyone has the money for it. Think about that for a bit. Our society would rather let someone die then to just give them the food even though there is enough to go around.

It is common knowledge that The Powers That Be put money above someone's well-being.

Yeah its just a sad state of affairs...