Notifications
Clear all

Accutane And Ecstasy?

MemberMember
(@adrianb01)

Posted : 04/17/2013 6:51 pm

Hi Acne,

Me and my friend are both on accutane. She has her blood test on monday the 29th. We are going out on thursday the 25th and she's considering to take some ecstasy tablets.

Will they show up in her blood tests and could this risk her getting taken of the drug?

Im worried for her!

Please help...

X

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 04/17/2013 7:09 pm

Whether or not it will show up in her test is secondary to the fact that she should not be mixing drugs,....period. No one can tell you what the consequences will be but on a common sense level, why do it

MemberMember
(@nuby3)

Posted : 04/17/2013 8:27 pm

I wouldn't do that stuff anyways. I've tried it before. not worth the feeling of wanting to kill myself the next day. don't mess with your hormone levels. plenty of fun can be had without making poor decisions like that. but, you're gonna do what you're gonna do. just giving my opinion. like I said, I've tried it.

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 04/17/2013 9:02 pm

http://www.ehealthme.com/drug_interactions_side_effects/Accutane-2507997

8% chance of death...

Not worth it imo

MemberMember
(@david-lortscher)

Posted : 04/17/2013 10:20 pm

Drug screening isn't part of the typical Accutane blood or urine testing.

Ecstasy isn't a good idea though. It will probably make her extremely dehydrated.

MemberMember
(@nuby3)

Posted : 04/17/2013 10:50 pm

not to mention all of the other side effects reported by nearly all of the studied users. not worth any of it.

MemberMember
(@citygirl039)

Posted : 04/22/2013 12:33 pm

I am sorry but this is a dumb question. Mixing drugs especially an illegal one is stupid and immature. She should be more worried about something bad happening than if it will show up. Tell her to ask her Derm about it.

MemberMember
(@winterwolf)

Posted : 04/23/2013 10:21 am

Your "friend" shouldn't be doing ecstasy period.