Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AdrianB01

Accutane And Ecstasy?

Hi Acne,

Me and my friend are both on accutane. She has her blood test on monday the 29th. We are going out on thursday the 25th and she's considering to take some ecstasy tablets.

Will they show up in her blood tests and could this risk her getting taken of the drug?

Im worried for her!

Please help...

X

Whether or not it will show up in her test is secondary to the fact that she should not be mixing drugs,....period. No one can tell you what the consequences will be but on a common sense level, why do it

I wouldn't do that stuff anyways. I've tried it before. not worth the feeling of wanting to kill myself the next day. don't mess with your hormone levels. plenty of fun can be had without making poor decisions like that. but, you're gonna do what you're gonna do. just giving my opinion. like I said, I've tried it.

Edited by NUBY3

I am sorry but this is a dumb question. Mixing drugs especially an illegal one is stupid and immature. She should be more worried about something bad happening than if it will show up. Tell her to ask her Derm about it.