Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soulivan7

Are You Very Observant? Just Like Me

The main thing that affects me and gets me down is when i notice people pick or rub at their face when they speak to me, in the same spot to which i have acne,

It's painfully obvious many people do and i guess it's just instinct but i really dwell on it because i see it everyday by strangers and even family, it's tough. Anyone else feel this way or notice this??

This happens to me on a daily basis. I have pretty bad acne scarring on my chin and whenever I speak to people they not only don't make eye contact with me; but they also start obsessively rubbing or stroking their own chin. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. Makes trying to have a conversation with someone an unpleasant experience.

Edited by KATE75

Naw people don't mirror me but as I'm talking peoples eyes are looking up and down left and right judging...judging...not paying attention. then I lose focus and can't find the words to say then panic then say...whatever. Cut the convo which makes me socially awkward. People judging.