Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Know Of Good Acne Free Foundations?

MemberMember
(@sdsfdf)

Posted : 04/16/2013 3:00 am

In need of a good foundation for oily skin that wont break me out and give me more pimples?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/16/2013 5:20 am

In need of a good foundation for oily skin that wont break me out and give me more pimples?

I've been using Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin for a few weeks now and I haven't experienced any breakouts with it. Gives good buildable coverage and it keeps my face pretty matte.

MemberMember
(@cassie-reannan)

Posted : 04/16/2013 7:19 am

I have recently started using Almay nearly naked foundation (I probably wear make up once a week) and have only used it twice. It is pretty amazing plus has an SPF 15! Probably the best foundation I have bought and it was on sale for $10!

MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 04/17/2013 8:33 pm

I love my Almay truly lasting color foundation. I never breaks me out like all my other foundations. And it covers my acne scars perfectly.

MemberMember
(@olly-c)

Posted : 04/18/2013 3:49 pm

Revlon Colorstay for combination/oily skin. - contains salicylic acid too. Make sure you don't get the normal/dry skin one because it contains ingredients which will break you out.

Rimmel lasting finish 25 hour is also very good and more natural looking, however it is not for pale skin. Even the shade ivory is at least as dark as a mac nc25

MemberMember
(@sdsfdf)

Posted : 04/26/2013 8:46 pm

what about makeup forever's foundations?

MemberMember
(@ghost08)

Posted : 04/28/2013 12:43 am

I went to the store and asked for a sample of the Makeup Forever HD Foundation (It is about the size of a disposable paint cup) and I used it a couple of days and I did not experience a breakout. I did notice that if you don't use a primer it will slide all over your face though.

MemberMember
(@vituperative)

Posted : 05/03/2013 12:35 am

I have to agree with nicmic62 and say Revlon Colorstay combination/oily skin is really good. I've been using it for almost 2 years now and it doesn't cause my to break out at all. Another good brand is the Maybelline Fit Me range but I don't use that because none of their shades are fair enough in colour for me.

MemberMember
(@hamadryad)

Posted : 05/12/2013 3:12 am

I have very picky skin, and Make Up For Ever's Mat Velvet + is awesome.

It has buildable coverage, makes skin look nice and matte, and, most importantly, doesn't irritate or break out my skin. It's expensive ($36), but totally worth it. wub.png I have tried many different foundations, from drugstore to high-end, and this has been the kindest to my complexion. It will work best if your skin is normal to oily. Since it mattifies, it can also highlight flaky areas. I recommend moisturizing any dry spots before using it.