Notifications
Clear all

Water Fasting For Clear Skin

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/15/2013 11:59 pm

I am already clear... Read my log to see what I went through.. I am happy now.. Happy with my skin while is always improving.. As I fast it heals more and more and I look better and better!

I don't know how long this fast will last.. But it has been 24 hours.. I will post here every time I fast and also in my other log.. It has valuable information.. please if you suffer read my first post.. it could change your life.. I am not selling anything I just really want to help people love and accept themselves..

Fasting has helped my skin tone and people ask me if im 16-20 all time time .. it actually decreases your aging.. and can make scars go away after a couple weeks.. Longest water fast I did was 36 days.. then 22.. with another 9 and 10 and a few 3 day fasts etc.. So here I am about to do another 1 day which could end up 2 days 7 days 14 days 28 days i just dont know at this point.. Anyways even if I fast for a day I will post here as the fasting connection blog has been closed down. And I feel it could help people on here more anyways..

symptoms so dar are headache... slight hunger but more urge to continue..

let me add that I do this for spiritual reasons (controlling ones will power) and the increased skin deep beauty is just a perk of it..

Good luck.. happy fasting

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 04/16/2013 12:22 am

36 days only water?

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/16/2013 1:41 am

yeah :) i meditated a lot which is what got me through.. id say 3 hours of meditating every 2 days at least.. we can learn that life energy fuels us.. not just food energy

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/16/2013 8:05 pm

Water fast day 2.. Already down a few pounds weight about 139-140.. I'm hungry but my crave to continue is stronger.. Still doing school work.. went on a couple walks.. Skin still clear over all symptoms and just slight hunger and I still have a mild sore throat ... I still don't know how long I am going to do it for but ill post here as I continue.

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 04/16/2013 9:02 pm

Your insides will start eating itself.

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/17/2013 2:29 pm

All the pills and medications here are MUCH more harming them me fasting.. Believe me.. I was on everything from mino, retina a, close to accutane but NOTHING worked.. If anything they made me worse because they killed the inside of my digestion..

Anyways I want to not that fasting does not kill your insides.. It HEALS your insides.. do some googling.. buddah, jesus and many other greats have fasted because they know the power of healing. It can heal any disease including acne which it healed in my case.

I am starting day 1 again.. I ate last night at about 8:00 ... I ate chocolate... M n M 's (peanut) a half of a veggie sub.. Pasta.. and apple juice.. oo and a salad and grapes.. oo and a root beer float.. some how I still weight 139-140 this morning lol..

Like I said I am healed so none of that stuff effected my skin what so ever.. I am still glowing with not 1 new blemish.. Why? Because my digestive is healed from fasting and raw eating for a year...oo and my thoguths changed.. (self love vs self hate thoughts)

I would like to continue raw/vegan or at least mostly .. It was not my plan yesterday but I was taking a test for about 9 hours and ended up eating after the test or in between :0

So anyways fasting day 1 AGAIn... lol starts now..

weight 139.6

skin CLEAR

mood happy

stuff im doing: getting a massage in an hour or so

what im eating/drinking: water only starting at 11 last night!~

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/19/2013 12:39 am

Been fasting through out the day and then eating at night... grrrr. I will do this! Ill post when I have at least 24-48 hours under my belt

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/20/2013 2:52 pm

So day 1 ended at 11:00 pm last night.. now I am on day 2 :) yay

MemberMember
(@nakedsmurf)

Posted : 04/20/2013 3:44 pm

Bet your stomach is making noises

I know that cause I'm hungry right now.

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/20/2013 6:46 pm

ehhh.. actually right when I read that it made a noise lol..

I really have no craving for food though! More craving to make it past 14+ days.... In 6 more hours it will be 48 hours.. 2 days down :) I no I will get to day 3 that's for sure.. It's weird I just went on fasting connection . co m and the whole website seems to be down... That website usually gets me through these fasts so I hope it goes back up soon.

Symptoms of fast: My ear/throat is still a tiny bit infected.. I am already down to 137.. Cravings seem to be absent ..

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/22/2013 1:22 am

Day 3 complete! ! :) I'm on a litte trip and writing from my phone so I don't know how much I weigh.. im only washing with water for 20 days.. symptoms. A little hungry. Mild sore throat. Thats it :)

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/22/2013 10:34 pm

Day 4 done :) feeling good

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/23/2013 8:28 pm

Day 5... yay.. feeling really good. Almost gave up but didnt.. I feel a little bit hungry but mainly the temptation of eating has went away. I think it's because I've been away from the houseon a mini vacation so I don't really think about food too much. I'm not sure how much I weigh right now because I am away from my house. I should be back tomorrow and will log my weight. As of now I am NOT having any symptoms I guess because I have fasted many times in the past. At this point in the fast I used to get very bad detox symptoms like skin rashes. A couple skin rashes have happened on my face but they only last for about 30 minutes. I have no desire to eat right now the desire to fast inis stronger. Overall I feel really good

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/24/2013 6:24 pm

So after my post yesterday I looked at my chest and did have a slight rash! lol.. Day six here now.. feeling good.. almost broke it .. watched my hubs eat subway yesterday (my fave thing since I was little) but no breaking the fast for me.. tomorrow will be day 7 and if I go 28 days I will be 1/4 done! Still dont know how long I am going to go .. Feeling great.. drove 4 hours just fine.. Drinking lots of water.. Anyways have a good one everyone :)

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/24/2013 11:24 pm

the fast doctor speaks about fasting

"Anyone who is interested in The Fast Doctor's approach to fasting and Nature Cure I invite you to listen to this highly informative audio interview recorded April 19th 2013 and presented by the very eloquent Kim Greenhouse.

Topics covered:

Two types of toxins: Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic

Get healthy by getting 'things out' rather than 'putting things in'.

Fears of muscle loss during a fast.

010 Lifestyle or alternate day fasting: the benefits

Why the cell needs a break too.

Nature Cure and conventional medicine are they compatible.

What's up with peer reviews.

How hydrophobic toxins are eliminated.

Why hydrophobic toxins are sent to fat cells rather than eliminated.

Why a less rich diet is optimal for your health

How a man is given a new lease of life after fasting at the Hoogland Health Hydro.

And how does one really pronounce Dr Kruger's name.

and plenty more......" quoted from fastingconnection.com by David

http://itsrainmakingtime.com/2013/andrekruger/

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/25/2013 10:51 pm

day 7 yayyyy! smooth skin that is literally like detox peeling off my face.. lol just took a shower and exfoliated with water.. but nice smooth skin underneath.. cant wait till further when it is smooth smooth smooth..

hunger- none really a little drive to fast is more

went is sauna which helped.. the fast dr teaches about a 5 step method and I did that today.. got hired so pretty awesome.. move soon.. schools over soon.. been procrastinating..

anywasy back to fasting.. yessssssssssss im so proud of ME ! please listen to that presentation above.. its great.. people on this log board who are puttting things IN there body need to rethink and put thingks OUT of their body by detoxing and water fasting.. read my log I have been through this,.. im not just a new comer trying to tell people waht to do.. i have been where u r.. waking up all red on my face.. not leaving the house. sitting in the dark and reading info on this website for hours on end..

not anymore though. now I am free.. clear all thanks to WATER.. yessss day 7 end! 8 starts in 2 hoursssssssssss

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/26/2013 10:26 pm

day 8....

no temptation at all.. no symptoms except white tongue and gross smell from my armpits (detoxing)... skin looks beautiful.. more beautiful then before i started.. Little blackheads popping out ( i didnt have very many and my nose looks really good to but the ones that were there are now gone) and then one popping out on my cheek . when you fast the bad stuff this literally falls off... a whole layer of my skin peeled of! I dont exfoliate my face to much on a fast because i want my skin to heal.. so far only once. I literally have no temptation to eat its weird because usually I struggle with food and fasting but this time the drive is so strong that I just want to keep going and going! Theres no turning back now.. Flawless skin and digestive tract will be the result.. I plan to eat raw vegan for a week after and then have one of my faves.. sushi!

Day 9 in t- 2 1/2 hours.. yayyyyyy

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/27/2013 8:39 pm

Day 9... feeling good.. glad im still continuing.. looked at my skin in the sun today outside and a mirror and it looks really good.. its amazing what a week of fasting can do just for the texture... Going to get a massage on monday... Over all I feel really good.. The thought of eating again is nice but the healing my inner digestion and skin is going through is well worth the wait.. Plus I can only do this a couple times a year in between school and then again at christmas when im out of school.. my weight is 128-130 im not really sure becasue my scale is off.. But it goes up and down depending on how much water I drink.. My goal is to get to 114.. The weight comes off slower at this point in the fast.. At first you will lost a lot of weight but now maybe a pound every day or 2? IDK.. I cant wait till I see 125 at least..

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/28/2013 6:00 pm

Day 10-

So this morning I noticed some minor scars on my right cheek/face.. I am going to fast long enough and let you guys know if I see any progress.. I have seen progress with this before... each time I do long fasts they heal more and more.. I really try not to look in the mirror and criticize and most of the time so the louise hay method of loving myself while looking in the mirror etc (hence why my acne has cleared) however this morning I just observed them and looked back it and got in a healthy mind set again not focusing on them.. They are more like pores/scars kinda ice pick but really small but there kinda in one area.. The other side has none.. My theory is that I derma rolled on that side which is what created them... because I didnt do it to the other side..

I am not hungry.. watched people eat mexican eariler yes I am excited to eat... but the healing on my skin and digestive and weight loss is far more worth it to be then food.. I just want to heal from the inside out.. I feel the spirit so much right now.. I only got 3 hours of sleep last night and am not tired.. Its all mind set.. Lately when I stand I dont even get dizzy.. its just weird.. this is my best fast yet.. 7 hours untill day 11

MemberMember
(@mds-pi)

Posted : 04/28/2013 6:15 pm

i know that fasting for a day or maybe a few days might be beneficial, but i daresay regularly fasting for over a week has to put some stress on the body's vital functions, non?

socially, it must be awkward?! psychologically tough, creating negative associations with food in general?

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/29/2013 12:53 pm

Mds- go to fastingconnection . com and also google fasting on youtube.. also google water fasting on google. I have researched it extensively and have had personal experience with fasting. It has brought me closer to God, enhanced my self confidence, and made me a master of free will.. When you fast I never think negative thoughts like "this is hurting me" quite the opposite in fact.. It has healed my gut.. I have been through a lot with acne you can read my logs and for me personally fasting has been a God send.. There are fasting retreats where doctors measure and look into your vital functions. Over use of medicine and food is what kills people. Fasting gives your body a break from all the stuff your are consistently putting into it. The longer the fast, the more you can heal. However I only know of people going up to 45 days and being with a doctor the entire time.

anywho- Day 11 yay!!

Feeling good.. White tongue.. BO seems to be gone and I smell good again :) The first week or so the BO was strong because of toxins.. Off to do a house move and not sure when im getting internet connected so I wil be posting from my phone :)

Happy fasting

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/30/2013 1:03 pm

Have internet lol.. Can't live with out it

day 12. i just want to say I had some green tea and noticed a big difference.. For me it takes away the effects of water fasting.. I guess it is changing the chemicals in your brain .. personally I had more energy etc but I think for now on I will be on a pure water fast.. Also because I noticed instead of my skin being smooth like when I just have water it became an odd texture.. I woke up today with little red marks kinda on my face but now they are gone.. My tongue is very white. My BO is pretty much gone or not bad at least.. Energy is good.. Other then that just excited to be done so I can have this all you can eat sushi bar my husband keeps talking about lol (not right after as I will be breaking it with coconut water or some kind of fruit).. I dont know my weight because I dont have a scale.. I'll have one sat but last time I checked I was 128-130. I def look skinnier but still have excess fat to lose.. Skin is clear however when I drank the green tea I did have a slight thing with the skin.. another reason why I dont think i'll be doing tea.. yes it makes the fast easier.. But I think it takes away the purpose of letting the body be chemical free and heal like it can when its just water. Thats it for now!

<3
MemberMember
(@tayto101)

Posted : 04/30/2013 5:32 pm

Well done, you're doing really well!

That's strange about the tea, if it's making your skin react that way, what will happen when you break the fast? Do you think your skin will remain smooth?

Are you seeing a doctor or braving it alone?! Did you see a doc on your 36 day one?

Also, i think i read a post where you mentioned you were on accutane, just wondering if you had any side effects afterwards and if so, did fasting repair them?

I have some digestive problems and dry skin after accutane and i read that people have even resolved their impotency issues through fasting!

Sorry for all the questions haha, all this is just fascinating.. I can't believe fasting isn't mainstream knowledge, it seems like a miracle cure for some conditions!

Hope you're doing well!

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 04/30/2013 9:59 pm

Well done, you're doing really well!

That's strange about the tea, if it's making your skin react that way, what will happen when you break the fast? Do you think your skin will remain smooth?

Are you seeing a doctor or braving it alone?! Did you see a doc on your 36 day one?

Also, i think i read a post where you mentioned you were on accutane, just wondering if you had any side effects afterwards and if so, did fasting repair them?

I have some digestive problems and dry skin after accutane and i read that people have even resolved their impotency issues through fasting!

Sorry for all the questions haha, all this is just fascinating.. I can't believe fasting isn't mainstream knowledge, it seems like a miracle cure for some conditions!

Hope you're doing well!

Thank you Tayto - Its really nice to hear some positive words... My last fasting experience I really see differences with scarring after day 14.. Now that I am just water there was a difference in skin texture for sure today.. When I eat real foods sometimes it does that too .. I think just because I am ingesting water and my digestive is healing so much the tea acted almost like a pollutant . When I eat normal foods I don't think it would do that but it may.However I never drink caffine nor green tea so IDK... . I have noticed that it does it when I eat eggs and then I guess when I drank the tea.. However I have ate loads of everything the past few months and it didnt do it.. I also think you thinking had a lot to do with it. I heard from somewhere that just in your personality that if you are negative thinking you basically create your looks through your thoughts and your body reacts that way.. and I heard the same man <bruce lipton> say that he say a scar heal in someone just based on their belief system.. Which I think is really true.. so was it the tea, the eggs, my thoughts? IDK I just took note and stopped lol. The only healers I will be seeing is holistic ones like acupuncturists and massage theripsts. I feel I have done this so many times now that I dont need as much watching over as I did the first time.. I basically know my body, know what im going to go through etc. I didnt take accutane but I did take high doses of vitamin A which I believe did mess my system/skin up and I took tons of antibiotics. Yes questions are welcome!! The fasting journey can get lonely and seem like a long time the further you get into it. In 3 hours I will be at day 13

Things to note - small black head on right side of face starting to come out on its own.. Still waiting on right side scars to show advancement in healing.. But texture is good.. before my skin was very rough and dry everywhere.. now its smooth and needs no moisturizer or facial wash. I still have white tongue and no smell of Bo really just a little

MemberMember
(@iamthat)

Posted : 05/01/2013 2:05 pm

• DAY 13

So .. day 13 here.. ahhh ordered pizza for the hubs last night and oh my ba jeeze did it smell good.. I just smelled it for like 5 minutes.. along with the garlic butter sauce lol.. The most potent things smell the best when fasting (food wise) and it reminds you of what will be eventually.. But for day I want to get past 3 weeks with this fast so about 1 more week and ill be at 3 weeks.. 2 more weeks 4 weeks.. SO I read the other day that your skin replaces it self every 30 days.. and all the sin you see is already dead...soooo no wonder why my scars heal!! lol

Im not putting food into my body.. and my skin is still shedding at a faster rate and growing at a faster rate so it has time to fix all of the flaws.. So I have been through a few long term fasts.. Happy for each one.. thankful for each one.. So glad there is a natural alternative to healing scars that has worked for me..

whatever you do dont derma roll.. that cause one side of my face to actually have these scars.. also okay ya know what heres a lisst of things not to do

• dont derma roll
  • dont use retina a , diffrin etc
  • NO antibiotics
  • no topicals everyday
  • minimize facial products
  • dont stress
  • dont pick
  • dont critize yourself when you look in the mirror
  • no meds.. accutane etc ... no more MEDS~!

Things to do .... for good skin :)

• acupuncture
  • no stress
  • meditate
  • deep brethe
  • love yourself
  • look in the mirror and say you love your self (and mean it)
  • no sope or harsh products
  • i use light moisturizer but have not perfected one yet
  • eat clean
  • dont stress about eating eat what you want when you want in moderation... if you crave something eat it but not for 2 months straight!
  • no meat
  • vegan raw food is the best
  • listen to meditation tapes
  • fast to heal scars

I finish this later because someone needs the computer..

<3 you all