Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tracy521

Plastic Surgeons In Pittsburgh

I am wondering if anybody on this site has gone to a plastic surgeon in the pittsburgh area? i have seen a lot of different surgeons and derms about my scarring but nobody really seems to have enough experience in acne scarring. i have raised scarring that look like under the skin bumps (you can see the difference in texture but you cant really feel it) and some box scars as well as some scars that aren't deep enough to be ice picks but arent wide enough to be box scars. they are all on my chin. everybody i have seen has suggested something different such as medium depth peels, co2 ablative laser, core 2 laser, dermabrasian etc.

if i cant get the answers i want here i will drive to philly, new jersey or new york but figured i would ask here first. i have tried tazorac and retin-a which did nothing for the bumps as well as some light peels. i am going to see another plastic surgeon that seems to think medical micoderm might work since its a deeper exfoliation than regular microderm but i havent read much about it to know if it would work or not.

Edited by tracy521