Notifications
Clear all

Could Really Use Some Advice Please.

MemberMember
(@mareford)

Posted : 04/13/2013 11:14 pm

I have delt with acne the "ghosts" of acne past almost my entire life and I'm almost 28. I would really like to try to clear up my skin but have no idea where to start or what to try.

I don't break out as often anymore but I still have a ton of red marks left over from old acne. All the red marks on my cheeks are flat and smooth. Does anyone have any advice on how get rid of/fade these? Moving into my 30s I would give anything to have clear skin.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/14/2013 12:39 am

I have delt with acne the "ghosts" of acne past almost my entire life and I'm almost 28. I would really like to try to clear up my skin but have no idea where to start or what to try.

I don't break out as often anymore but I still have a ton of red marks left over from old acne. All the red marks on my cheeks are flat and smooth. Does anyone have any advice on how get rid of/fade these? Moving into my 30s I would give anything to have clear skin.

Try something with hydroquinone or a 10% glycolic acid. I can only recommend those because I have tried hydroquinone cream and it helped a lot with my red marks before. Currently I got rid of all my acne and I use a 10% glycolic acid gel to lighten all the red marks my acne left. Slowly but surely, they all went away.

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 04/14/2013 11:53 am

if u can give them mnths then u can use simple low% aha or bha washes..or may be some lightening cream for spot treatment.

or peels by dermatologists.

i would nt suggest heavy make-up since u're just over ur acne.if make up doesnt cause problem then okay,use some.