Notifications
Clear all

Treat Acne With Tea

MemberMember
(@ask24)

Posted : 04/13/2013 9:35 pm

I have had really bad acne to mild acne for the past 10 years, and I am barely in my 20s ,so its been a while.

I have tried everything: all rx meds (except accutane), all rx creams, OTC creams. I tried natural remdies but those worked only short term. I found that eating a bit of sugar caused breakouts, so I knew that it was internal. I have been doing everything right: eat vegetables, drink almond milk, water, B vitamins, lemons, omega 3, probiotics, 3 day juice diet, water diet, nothing significantly had helped my face.

What I found that is starting to work is Neem tea, its basically a bitter leaf (VERY BITTER), which you boil in water for 10 minutes and drink it. This would be day 2, and so far I had no new breakouts attributed to the sweets I have been eating. But I found that if you cut back on sugar consumption for a short period of time, then the effects of tea will definitely start to show.

This leaf is a strong anti septic, anit microbial... pretty much good for everything for your body without any side effects. I have even found it preventing diarrhea.

You can find this at indian grocery stores for very cheap, you can try for health food stores, to see if they carry them.

Just a note, you will not like the taste, but honestly I would sacrifice my taste buds short term for healthy skin long term.

I'll update here periodically if its working.

MemberMember
(@ask24)

Posted : 04/15/2013 6:58 pm

English term for this type of herb is Margosa

MemberMember
(@lovemusic123)

Posted : 04/17/2013 12:07 pm

Makes sense... "margosa"... amargo means bitter in portuguese

MemberMember
(@ask24)

Posted : 05/07/2013 7:21 pm

Makes sense... "margosa"... amargo means bitter in portuguese