Notifications
Clear all

My Acne Now :/

MemberMember
(@card27)

Posted : 04/13/2013 4:54 pm

The first image is me outside. Sorry for the awkwardness of the mugshot-like photo lol. My skin is bleh :/

The second image is my left side. It looks bad sad.png

The third image is my right side. I never had a problem with this side until two weeks ago. It's been breaking out and it looks worse than ever sad.png also ignore my finger by my nose. I guess I was trying to pick my nose or something lol.

Despite my skin flaring up for whatever reason, it doesn't bother me as much.

post-157929-0-98287300-1365890293_thumb.

post-157929-0-57693600-1365890333_thumb.

post-157929-0-35537200-1365890380_thumb.

post-157929-0-98287300-1365890293_thumb.

post-157929-0-57693600-1365890333_thumb.

post-157929-0-35537200-1365890380_thumb.

MemberMember
(@stella-the-diver)

Posted : 04/13/2013 10:02 pm

Honestly, I wish I had your kind of acne. I have so much motherfuckin scars arghhh blarrghhh

MemberMember
(@card27)

Posted : 04/14/2013 12:27 pm

Honestly, I wish I had your kind of acne. I have so much motherfuckin scars arghhh blarrghhh

Trust me you don't. Any kind of acne regardless of the severity of it sucks balls :/.

MemberMember
(@nikki1586)

Posted : 04/14/2013 8:30 pm

Trust me you don't. Any kind of acne regardless of the severity of it sucks balls :/.

I wish I had your kind too! : ( My kind of acne you can't evn hide with makeup because it's bumpy and cysticy. ugh : (

MemberMember
(@stella-the-diver)

Posted : 04/14/2013 9:43 pm

I guess you're right. Acne sucks in general and can crush one's self-esteem really bad. But, yours not as bad as you might think if that can make you feel better about it .

Some people used to tell me mine wasn't that bad too even though I felt it wasn't true :P

MemberMember
(@cassie-reannan)

Posted : 04/14/2013 11:13 pm

It sucks you feel like that, but you aren't alone here!

MemberMember
(@card27)

Posted : 04/15/2013 7:51 pm

I guess you're right. Acne sucks in general and can crush one's self-esteem really bad. But, yours not as bad as you might think if that can make you feel better about it .

Some people used to tell me mine wasn't that bad too even though I felt it wasn't true :P

Thanks I really appreciate it :) I guess the biggest critic to my skin is myself. Now that I really look at my picture, it's not as bad as I thought. Still sucks but I'm realizing not to care so much and for me, that's a big stress reliever

It sucks you feel like that, but you aren't alone here!

I agree completely, I wish I had that type too but some are just blessed with worse skin like us! Lol

Lol thanks I think lol.

MemberMember
(@zach128)

Posted : 04/15/2013 8:28 pm

Did someone say horrible acne? I wish I had your skin honestly.

MemberMember
(@ninjawizard)

Posted : 04/16/2013 8:07 am

What type of regimen are you using? Despite the acne breakouts your experiencing your skin tone looks really good (in the clear areas). Most of it seems like hyper pigmentation or flattening out to me. Acne does suck period, but you look like your on your way to clear skin.

MemberMember
(@card27)

Posted : 04/16/2013 7:29 pm

What type of regimen are you using? Despite the acne breakouts your experiencing your skin tone looks really good (in the clear areas). Most of it seems like hyper pigmentation or flattening out to me. Acne does suck period, but you look like your on your way to clear skin.

Thanks. I'm kind of glad the marks aren't that bad from my skin tone. I'm not using any kind of regimen anymore and I credit my skin tone to that.

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 04/17/2013 12:53 am

Looks like pretty typical acne to me. You could try cleaning up your diet a bit - fewer grains, more fruits, vegetables, and whole meats, drinking only water, etc. It seems mild enough not to warrant a topical solution, which could potentially mess things up.

MemberMember
(@jim-bean)

Posted : 04/17/2013 8:46 pm

Bro, your acne is mild. I wouldn't even notice your acne, lol.

MemberMember
(@ramyashake)

Posted : 04/17/2013 9:58 pm

Hello All, I am new here. I was not having acne so far. Last week i had the first date with my boy friend. After that i am getting lots of acnes on my face. I am very afraid of it. Please someone give me any suggestions.

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 04/18/2013 10:52 pm

Hello All, I am new here. I was not having acne so far. Last week i had the first date with my boy friend. After that i am getting lots of acnes on my face. I am very afraid of it. Please someone give me any suggestions.

Need more info than that. I would suggest making a new thread, and describing your acne fully. Where it is, what it looks like, if there's pus or hard keratin grains, inflamed or not, itchy or not, what your diet is like, etc

MemberMember
(@hypercon)

Posted : 04/21/2013 5:14 am

This isnt as bad as you think, ive had much worse, just buy a topical cream like freederm or quinoderm or even get a perscribed cream.

MemberMember
(@sarahlou022)

Posted : 04/21/2013 10:52 am

Hi!

In all honesty its not the worse I've seen, but any kind can really damage your self esteem, hopefully some changes in diet might help, perhaps if you keep a food diary so you can notice any changes in skin after eating certain types of food! If it continues to affect your confidence perhaps a visit to a dermatologist will help you out!