Notifications
Clear all

Dan's Bp

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/13/2013 12:10 am

Just placed an order for two huge bottles of Dan's BP. Excited to try it out. A relative of a friend is coming over from the States so I skip the international shipping charge. Woooo!! So glad about that. Can't wait to try it out next month.

MemberMember
(@tricky)

Posted : 04/13/2013 4:31 am

Its great stuff. Best BP i've used. Goes on smoothly which means you can be very gentle. Takes a while to soak in, but that only helps you to see how much you've put on and whether you've missed any areas.

I always leave a spare tube in the fridge, just to keep it fresh for when i start using it. Not sure if you need to do this, but makes sense to me.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/13/2013 7:19 am

Its great stuff. Best BP i've used. Goes on smoothly which means you can be very gentle. Takes a while to soak in, but that only helps you to see how much you've put on and whether you've missed any areas.

I always leave a spare tube in the fridge, just to keep it fresh for when i start using it. Not sure if you need to do this, but makes sense to me.

Does it need to be refrigerated? Or does it just feel nice if its chilled? It won't clump up or anything if its cold will it?

MemberMember
(@tricky)

Posted : 04/13/2013 7:26 am

I only keep a spare in the fridge... to store it. The one that is opened and in use, i keep in the bathroom.

Once the one in the bathroom runs out, i take the one in the fridge and use that, moving it to the bathroom. I then go online and order another tube from amazon.. so i always have an extra tube spare, just in case there's a delay in delivery or something (i'm from the UK).

As i said earlier... i'm not sure if i need to store my spare in the fridge... but it makes sense to me and doesn't damage the product in any way.

MemberMember
(@cassie-reannan)

Posted : 04/14/2013 7:12 am

I ordered some yesterday and some AHA... the postage was soooooo much!!!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/14/2013 6:28 pm

I ordered some yesterday and some AHA... the postage was soooooo much!!!

International shipping charges suck big time! Sometimes I wish they sold this stuff at every country's drugstores. That would be so helpful.

MemberMember
(@cassie-reannan)

Posted : 04/14/2013 10:52 pm

I know right! It cost me 20 dollars in postage and even then it's going to take up to 3 weeks to get here so I have to buy some more Benzac which is soooo expensive too.. neutral.gif I had to buy jojoba oil from another site because the heavier the package the more expensive the postage!

I found you can buy it on Amazon after I ordered it on his site (it's about $5 cheaper postage for me) so I am going there next time.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/15/2013 12:30 am

I know right! It cost me 20 dollars in postage and even then it's going to take up to 3 weeks to get here so I have to buy some more Benzac which is soooo expensive too.. neutral.gif I had to buy jojoba oil from another site because the heavier the package the more expensive the postage!

I found you can buy it on Amazon after I ordered it on his site (it's about $5 cheaper postage for me) so I am going there next time.

I hear ya girl! The 60gram benzac lasts for only about 2 weeks. I would rather have Dan's huge BP bottles so I don't worry too much about it running out too soon.

I'm hoping that everytime a friend or relative comes from that States that I will just ship it to their address so I can get it without the international shipping charges.

Would it be cheaper if you had the Autoship kits delivered? I saw it was about 5 bucks if you used the autoship kits. I just have no idea if it applied to international countries.

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 04/15/2013 2:14 am

I started the regimen using Benzac too and thought it went on ok, until I started using Dan's BP. That stuff goes on so smoothly. Benzac feels positively gritty in comparison.... You are going to be so happy once Dan's bp arrives :)

MemberMember
(@cassie-reannan)

Posted : 04/15/2013 7:20 am

Yay I am excited! hifive.gif

also the auto ship kits are the same cost in postage, $5 must be US only. neutral.gif

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/14/2013 8:49 am

Just got my Acne.org BP from my friend who came back from the States. Really excited to try it our tomorrow morning. I just finished a tube of benzac this evening so it was perfect timing. Excited!!!

post-202914-0-37312500-1371225621_thumb.

post-202914-0-37312500-1371225621_thumb.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/14/2013 10:50 pm

So I just got done with my first BP application using the Acne.org BP and I did two full pumps of it.

Basically, I thought the two pumps was a lot of BP. It seemed to be double the amount I used when I used the fingers length of benzac. I'm not sure, but I think tonight I will try it out with just one pump. The two pumps seemed to be such a waste.

Has anyone else noticed this?

MemberMember
(@fabianl)

Posted : 06/15/2013 9:29 pm

<deleted>

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 06/15/2013 9:35 pm

Two pumps worked for me Nicmic but if you've managed to get clear on a lot less then I agree with reducing it down to 1 pump. Use the minimum amount that will keep you clear.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/15/2013 10:35 pm

Two pumps worked for me Nicmic but if you've managed to get clear on a lot less then I agree with reducing it down to 1 pump. Use the minimum amount that will keep you clear.

I'm gonna try and stick with one pump for now. If I start seeing any breakouts coming then I will probably up the dosage a bit. Got my fingers crossed that it won't though. :)

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 06/18/2013 11:24 am

Yep... I only do one pump and it keeps me clear... When I have a little breakout, I just slap on a glop of AHA, then BP and moisturize for a few days and the breakouts clear up... :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/18/2013 7:53 pm

Yep... I only do one pump and it keeps me clear... When I have a little breakout, I just slap on a glop of AHA, then BP and moisturize for a few days and the breakouts clear up... smile.png

Thanks nycqueen! Great to hear that 1 pump keeps you clear. I really wouldn't want to up the dosage if I can get away with only 1 pump. :)