Notifications
Clear all

Fading Lighter Reddish/brownish Marks/spots Etc After Acne Fast! + Clindamycin Phosphate Gel!post Acne Spots/marks!does It Help In Fading Them?!

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 04/11/2013 8:23 am

i will not elaborate much on the 'acne' or 'whitehead' parts here.

i'll jump to the part which addresses the red/brown spots or marks(not exactly scars) that is left after acne.

also,i'd add other sort of pigmentation which may be caused by whiteheads or otherwise.

some say that CLINDAMYCIN PHOSPHATE GEL helps with scars or marks.(i'll omit the scars since am pretty sure they aint healed with any gel).

others refuse and think that its just an antibiotic in topical form and all it does it heal acne/whiteheads.

my dermatologist once said that faceclin gel(which has clindamycin phosphate 1 % w/w, nicotinamide 4 % w/w)heals acne plus helps with the mark/spot while healing. Now if that's for the 1st ingredient or the 2nd or both..am not sure).

so,today am asking 'WHETHER CLINDAMYCIN PHOSPHATE GEL HELPS IN HEALING RED/BROWN SPOTS OR MARKS LEFT AFTER ACNE/WHITEHEADS ??'

kindly answer.

this post if meant for discusion.

+

hello mates!

i am posting this in an desperate(but silly as it may sound) attempt to seek help and suggestion in lightening my dark spots and kinda clearing my lighter spots(post-acne marks/spots etc) fast.may be in weeks..like 2-3 weeks may be!

am really sorry for sounding this insane(as many may think) but i need to figure out something and atleast give things a try.

i am in urgent need.

so please give me some suggestions and experience!

also,please mention if it would help in any sort of hyperpigmentation.eusa_pray.gif saywhat.gif

aana

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 04/11/2013 8:43 am

hello mates!

i am posting this in an desperate(but silly as it may sound) attempt to seek help and suggestion in lightening my dark spots and kinda clearing my lighter spots(post-acne marks/spots etc) fast.may be in weeks..like 2-3 weeks may be!

am really sorry for sounding this insane(as many may think) but i need to figure out something and atleast give things a try.

i am in urgent need.

so please give me some suggestions and experience!

also,please mention if it would help in any sort of hyperpigmentation.eusa_pray.gifsaywhat.gif

aana

*Moderator edit - Topics merged*

MemberMember
(@acnenomoreplease)

Posted : 04/11/2013 9:32 am

Hey Aana,

I'm 27 female and I experienced both red marks and hyperpigmentation. For the post-acne red marks, I use pure Vitamin E oil wich helps them heal faster (thought maybe not in a matter of weeks...). Unfortunately, they take time... But for hyperpigmentation (brown spots), my dermatologist prescribed a topical tretinoin cream and it works wonders!! I started of with 0,05% so that my skin adapts and went on with 0.1% afterwards. Your skin will progressively peel off and new skin will come to the surface. I highly recommend it!

Good luck with your search :)

MemberMember
(@crazyicecream)

Posted : 04/11/2013 9:42 am

Hi~

I myself am trying to fade these spots too and I've been trying bubzbeauty method which you can find

here :

and so far it's pretty good. The acv kinda helps to even out your skin tone.

Other than that, I recommend

-Turmeric powder mixed with milk

-Yoghurt mask or just use it as a cleanser

-Oatmeal mask or as a cleanser

-Egg whites mixed with a bit of lemon juice or lime juice

Hope it helps! biggrin.png

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 04/11/2013 11:28 am

Hey Aana,

I'm 27 female and I experienced both red marks and hyperpigmentation. For the post-acne red marks, I use pure Vitamin E oil wich helps them heal faster (thought maybe not in a matter of weeks...). Unfortunately, they take time... But for hyperpigmentation (brown spots), my dermatologist prescribed a topical tretinoin cream and it works wonders!! I started of with 0,05% so that my skin adapts and went on with 0.1% afterwards. Your skin will progressively peel off and new skin will come to the surface. I highly recommend it!

Good luck with your search smile.png

hello =)

i'll see if i can try vitamin e.how long does it take to lighten lighter ones.

i mean i have few dark ones but several lighter ones which are there but very light.

also,as u mentioned peeling..i use a salicylic acid foaming face wash(1%) twice a day.as my cleanser.

it doesnt really peel literally but SA is suppose to get rid of the upper dead layers..so can i hope that it helps too?

i've been using it for about 50 days now.

Hi~

I myself am trying to fade these spots too and I've been trying bubzbeauty method which you can find

here :

and so far it's pretty good. The acv kinda helps to even out your skin tone.

Other than that, I recommend

-Turmeric powder mixed with milk

-Yoghurt mask or just use it as a cleanser

-Oatmeal mask or as a cleanser

-Egg whites mixed with a bit of lemon juice or lime juice

Hope it helps! biggrin.png

hi!

i'll try the turmeric as soon as possible.also others if i can.

thank u so much,

but i've heard lemon makes ur skin sensitive to sun.although it does bleach.am sure abt that.so yeah helps fading.

i'll try and let u guys know.

cheers,

aana

MemberMember
(@aanabill)

Posted : 04/25/2013 2:10 pm

guys..a word of caution for us!