Notifications
Clear all

V Beam Treatment?

MemberMember
(@brain85)

Posted : 04/10/2013 10:46 pm

Hello,

I'm 27 years old and I have some very tiny broken capillaries under my eyes and on my nose. I'm not sure if this is a result of adult acne or sun damage.

Have any of you gotten the v beam laser done with positive results?

MemberMember
(@aussieface)

Posted : 04/13/2013 4:06 pm

I had vbeam laser treatment and all I can say is it was the worse thing I've ever done. It's like being hit in the head. U swell up and in my case it caused my acne to come back. I've only just finished accutane to treat the damage this laser caused. Don't do it. I have scars and pits in my skin and I will carry these forever. Don't do it. In my cases this machine is being phased out anyway.

MemberMember
(@brain85)

Posted : 04/26/2013 4:37 am

I had vbeam laser treatment and all I can say is it was the worse thing I've ever done. It's like being hit in the head. U swell up and in my case it caused my acne to come back. I've only just finished accutane to treat the damage this laser caused. Don't do it. I have scars and pits in my skin and I will carry these forever. Don't do it. In my cases this machine is being phased out anyway.

Hmmm...that's a first I've heard about that. not sure how vbeam causes acne. Weird.

MemberMember
(@aussieface)

Posted : 04/27/2013 1:26 am

Well just because you've never heard of it happening doesnt means its never happened?? Well knock yourself out and have it done. Maybe it will work for u. Didn't for me left me scarred and reactivated my p.acnes. I'm not about to post pictures to prove to you how awful it was.