Notifications
Clear all

Neck Acne

MemberMember
(@neckacne)

Posted : 04/08/2013 6:31 pm

Hi guys,

I have severe acne problems for 4 years now and I don't know what to do...I had acne before on normal places but last year I started to break out more on neck than on cheeks.I am on a healthy diet from the begining of the problem and I removed tonsils 2 weeks ago but acne are still coming.

Do you know someone who had this problem?I never saw anything similiar.

Btw I am covered with oil,this is not sebum biggrin.png

post-206375-0-79322200-1365463721_thumb.

post-206375-0-79322200-1365463721_thumb.

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 04/08/2013 6:53 pm

What does your diet consist of currently? and what are you using on your skin to treat it? I break out badly on my neck from stress

MemberMember
(@neckacne)

Posted : 04/09/2013 4:15 pm

What does your diet consist of currently? and what are you using on your skin to treat it? I break out badly on my neck from stress

I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits.I avoid junk,fried and greasy food like sausages.

From today I started with Apple diet,I will eat only apples for next one week so I can see if I notice any diference.I am stressed only about my acne,nothing else...

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 04/12/2013 7:01 am

I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits.I avoid junk,fried and greasy food like sausages.

From today I started with Apple diet,I will eat only apples for next one week so I can see if I notice any diference.I am stressed only about my acne,nothing else...

Why would you only eat apples? If you're thinking food is causing you're acne then there's better ways to go about that...

MemberMember
(@neckacne)

Posted : 04/12/2013 6:36 pm

I thought that would be a good starting point.I will go tomorrow to the store and buy a bunch of vegetables and start a vegan diet for a weak or two,I just spent 7 hours reading diet posts on this site smile.png

In the last 2 days I ate only apples and I got only 2 little pimples,but I ate meat today for lunch and I got few acne under skin.I'm not sure if meat is the reason or they were scheduled to appear on my face.

The thing which is confusing me is that I had 3 or 4 periods where I was completely free of acne and red marks and it was always during the summer or sping.My acne would start to get worse during autumn and January or February would be the worst.

But that wasn't the case this year.I am sufering from severe acne 11 months now in a row.I don't know why would I be acne free for some time,I didn't do anything about it.My dermatologist said that I dont have hormonal acne.

MemberMember
(@nikki1586)

Posted : 04/14/2013 9:23 pm

What made you chose Apples? There is a such thing as Liver Cleanse which starts with Eating Apples...... Apples also have sugar frutose, which could cause acne, but not always. I also read somewhere once that people on a Vegan diet are missing some kind of meat protein that actually helps manage acne symptoms. I am not sure how true that is though.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 04/15/2013 10:18 am

Why would you only eat apples? If you're thinking food is causing you're acne then there's better ways to go about that...

Yes, why? Whats the obsession with this apple diet? IF you must do some kind of fast, why not a green smoothie fast.

I thought that would be a good starting point.I will go tomorrow to the store and buy a bunch of vegetables and start a vegan diet for a weak or two,I just spent 7 hours reading diet posts on this site smile.png

A good starting point would be sticking to hypoallergenic foods--foods to which few people are allergic to. And they include many nutrient dense foods and enough variety for a 'balanced' diet. There's a list in this thread: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/200416-what-i-found-about-ige-vs-igg-food-allergies/

MemberMember
(@neckacne)

Posted : 04/17/2013 1:29 pm

Hi guys,

sorry for being inactive for so long.

So as you know I am doing food diet research.I didn't plan to eat apples for 2 weeks,I wanted to do that for 2,3 days only and then I planned to add other food (vegetables and meat)

I am writing all food that I ate from 9.4 so I am not sure if there data are 100% acurate.

*I noticed that my acne improved while I was eating ONLY apples (3x3 per day,sometimes more)

*During that time I also drank squezeed lemon in the morning but I don't know how much that helped

*After 3 days I started eating meat (primarily chicken) and my acne got worse again

During the period that my acne improved (Apples only) I had max. 2,3 small zits in the morning and 1,2 zits during the day,and nothing on the back.

Right now I wake up with average 5,6 zits (some of them are really small),and 1 or 2 acne,but I also got acne during the day and few zits on my neck (sometimes few hours after I ate meat)and yesterday I got 3 big zits on the back.

@Alternativista-I don't have any other symptom besides piples and acne,I can eat whatever I want and I won't feel any symptoms at all.0

I read a lot about blood testing but from what I saw almost all test have the same results (sugar,diary,refined wheat...) and I am not how much is that useful.That test will cost me at least 200$,if you think that I should do the test I will do it but please tell me what kind of test exactly because there are dozens of them on the market.