Notifications
Clear all

Best Drugstore Moisturizer?

MemberMember
(@dale44)

Posted : 04/08/2013 5:11 pm

Hi! I'm 15 years old, and am on the Regimen. I was using a dermae moisturizer until I realized it wasn't moisturizing enough. I switched to the Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion two weeks ago because its recommended and we had it in my house, but I've found that it broke me out and never really absorbed into my face. Hours after application I could run my face and product would come off. Gross! What suggestions do you have for moisturizers available in drugstores? I've heard good things about the Neutrogena Combination Skin Lotion, does anybody suggest it? Thanks so much!

MemberMember
(@celery)
MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 04/10/2013 9:07 am

I love my neutrogena oil free moisturizer!

MemberMember
(@ksg1996)

Posted : 04/11/2013 8:34 pm

My best friend up to this date. And the daily cleanser as well.

MemberMember
(@solveanceforever)

Posted : 05/16/2013 10:58 pm

check reviews --

and remember to review

MemberMember
(@johnh)

Posted : 06/21/2013 11:51 pm

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture for Combination Skin is a great cream/lotion moisturizer.

Or do like I do and just use natural oils like almond oil and evening primrose oil to moisturize, though you can't get those in a drugstore.

MemberMember
(@skintuition)

Posted : 06/22/2013 9:53 am

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream is the most moisturizing from the drugstore, but it never really absorbs. It's good for nighttime because it will just make you look WAY too greasy in the daytime. It did take care of my flakiness though.

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion is another really good one. It's not very moisturizing, but if sensitive skin is your problem I highly recommend that one. It's very soothing, and absorbs very quickly so it's good for daytime, if you only use BP at night.

those are the only ones I've tried that I can recommend :) good luck