Notifications
Clear all

I Need 1 More Month To Report Complete Flattening Of Hypertrophic Scar

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 04/08/2013 1:00 am

Yeah exciting times for me .i finally found what works.And its just iodine for me .

Need one more month .I have taken terrible quality photos but i have one decent that show the raised scar from a little distance.

My sister has taken the camera cause she is studying abroad so i had to use webcam photos.

Bear in mind it doesnt work only for hypertrophic scar.You can use for almost everything.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/08/2013 1:11 am

Yeah exciting times for me .i finally found what works.And its just iodine for me .

Need one more month .I have taken terrible quality photos but i have one decent that show the raised scar from a little distance.

My sister has taken the camera cause she is studying abroad so i had to use webcam photos.

Bear in mind it doesnt work only for hypertrophic scar.You can use for almost everything.

Are you taking iodine as a supplement? or using something as a topical?

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 04/08/2013 1:13 am

I am using topically iodine tincture 2% .The amount i put and the times per day that i do that,, depends on many factors,so that finally

i can assure that the tissue has become hyperemic and regeneration begins from deep dermal layers.

Dr Derry study works as fuck.People here failed for a variety of reason and most importantly when someone does scar removal procedures

he/she should make sure everything is under the absence of any other inflammation.

MemberMember
(@austra)

Posted : 04/08/2013 3:18 am

Sounds great. :) Can we see your pictures? What kind of a hypertrophic scar was it (keloid, hypopigmented, skin colour etc), and where? Any adverse side effects?

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 04/08/2013 3:57 am

Keloids is not a type of hypertrophic scar.

There are hyprtrophic scars and keloids.Both are raised.

Unlike keloids,hypertrophic scars dont exceed the damaged wound site area.

Hypertrophic are caused by mechanical stress to the wound. http://libra.msra.cn/Publication/6662013/mechanical-load-initiates-hypertrophic-scar-formation-through-decreased-cellular-apoptosis

Mine is/was red and raised.Now there is a massive difference and bear in mind i came across the study at 15th march.Began treatment after 1 week.

I will post the webcam photos later.But here is the initial photo .Please look really closely(pic is about 1 year ago .Sorry thats all i have for begining.The treatment photos

will be in about 1 month ,so that the skin has become really flat and iodine stain completely removed.thank you.

post-193340-0-13920800-1365411457_thumb.

post-193340-0-13920800-1365411457_thumb.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 04/22/2013 1:04 am

i need 2-5 days for the scub to completely fall.

Scar is already looking much much much much much smoother

and much smaller .Exciting times!

MemberMember
(@damnlife)

Posted : 04/22/2013 4:10 am

Before&after pics?

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 04/22/2013 5:17 am

Before&after pics?

i told you i need first the time for the scub to fall of naturally and take the after pics .

MemberMember
(@damnlife)

Posted : 04/22/2013 6:46 am

Before&after pics?

i told you i need first the time for the scub to fall of naturally and take the after pics .

And I have just asked if you post pics after you're done?

Edit: And post better picture of your scar, cuz I can't really see anything more than dot on your arm...

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 04/22/2013 12:12 pm

Hey damn life,i dont owe to prove to anyone anything.

If i want i will post pictures.I have taken only webcam photos.

Whats wrong with the people,asking for updates while not even jump into the train and do the method on their own.Who knows,

maybe we would have come with a a cure looooong long before.

MemberMember
(@ughhhhh)

Posted : 04/22/2013 12:24 pm

Why would people want to undertake a method they don't know anything about without any proof that it works? You've been posting for weeks that this is a miracle but you won't post any proof. Of course people are going to want to see what you've been rambling about.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 04/22/2013 2:37 pm

Why would people want to undertake a method they don't know anything about without any proof that it works? You've been posting for weeks that this is a miracle but you won't post any proof. Of course people are going to want to see what you've been rambling about.

Am i trying to sell you anything? It costs 3 euros the tincture i use,.

Do i have a nice camera for detail photographing?

Do i owe to anyone to prove anything?

Is there any evidence of all the stuff that big pharma selling you that are supposed to remove and improve scars?

Does big pharma scams the hell out of you?

Does the scub have fallen ,so that i can take after photos?

Answer me these questions and then ask me for proof.

I told you i am gonna take the after pics when the scub has fallen.

Btw ,regeneration has to do with electricity.Pure electricity from nervous system.Who knows maybe topiramate works by this way.

Salamanders can regrow whole limbs due to having 30% more nerves than mammals.(nerves=distirbution of electrical current).

The thing that blocks you from regeneration is all the inflammation you get every single second,

Iodine seems to regenerate skin by detoxing heavy metals and killing bacteria.

Iodine regenerates,most of other methods just alter the appearence of scars.

Scars are like ''traps for pathogens'' so they cant go deeper and cause further damage.

When the scar is there,pathogens are still there.

Cheers.

MemberMember
(@2001)

Posted : 04/22/2013 3:26 pm

I used iodine on a keloid scar on my nose. Iodine is used in scarification to strenghten the apperance of the scar- since it reduces wound healing time- it can make denser/thicker scars as a result. I honestly believe this. I removed the keloid scar using a sanding file to sand off the scar tissue, problem was I also sanded off some of the healthy tissue around the scar. The daily iodine applications to the healing wound flattened the hypertropic scar permadently, sadly is also affect the healing rate and increased the depth of tissue damage to the surrounding raw tissue wound I made to the healthy skin. This daily application resulted in a nasty scar on the tip of my nose. If I didn't use the iodine during the healing phase- I'm absolutely sure there would be no scar on the tip of my nose- The keloid scar would have come back fully instead of being flat.

That is my personal experience with this claim. I have seen the iodine images on the net, and not one of them shows a complete result with the scar being removed. Iodine is not safe for daily use. If you want to flatten a keloid out it will work in flattening it and destroying the scars ability to grow after the wound healing phase ends. You have to be sure to abrade the scar tissue to rewound it before applying the iodine, but you must also make sure to not injure the and healthy tissue around it. Iodine slows the healing process down dramatically and it will cause wounds to scar worse, however that scar wont overexpress (keloid) or respond to stress once the healing phase is over. I know what I am talking about here.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 04/22/2013 3:29 pm

Thank you^^^ appreciate the info..i saw also the surrounding tissue beinga bit wounded..and its still red.

but the inflammation would proably come down

Can you elaborate here for the dangers.?

I see inflammation to the surrounding tissue..and you scared me.

I didnt plan to put it again in 2-3 months anyway.

I didnt wound the scar.Just iodine tincture to the area.

Also can you comment on this.

http://healthyfixx.com/30/hands-on-removing-moles-with-iodine-part- 2" rel="external nofollow"> http://web.archive.org/web/20110620080620/http://healthyfixx.com/30/hands-on-removing-moles-with-iodine-part-2

MemberMember
(@2001)

Posted : 04/22/2013 9:06 pm

I'm assuming your are applying it to a healed scar and not a fresh wound. I've never done this. It will flatten a keloid scar if you apply it to the scar after needling or sanding the scar into a raw wound. if i knew what i knew now i would have needled the scar tissue and then applied the iodine for a few days- followed by neosporin or something. Wounds turn into a brown or white film when you continue to apply iodine to them- they dont heal. thats why you need to take breaks when you apply iodine to non wounded skin- because it eventually causes a wound. it's probably improving the apperance of the scar by destroying some of the scar when it kills the tissue. But it's not regenerating new healthy skin. I think it shuts down the scars ability to overdivide cells.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 04/23/2013 12:51 am

Are you sure?

Cause it seems like apoptosis is being induced to the upper cells,and this apoptosis creates

a rash for the skin to regenerate from deeper layers.

That would be the reason why there is scabbing(dead epithelial cells) and redness which indicates

regeneration from down.

MemberMember
(@austra)

Posted : 04/23/2013 4:39 am

I don't know what kind of a "scab" you are referring to. But a normal scab is not composed of dead epithelial cells. It's the result of the clotting cascade after bleeding, during which platelets clot together and secrete cytokines, and fibrin and fibronectin (activated by thrombin) forms a scab over the wound.

It guess it doesn't make a difference regarding your post, but I just wanted to correct this. smile.png

Apoptosis (the good kind of cell death) is the body's own, controlled mechanism to get rid of old or damaged cells, and it's also important during normal development (e.g. fingers are formed in the embryo through apoptosis). Usually when an organ is damaged harshly, it tends to cause both apoptosis and necrosis. Necrosis is the bad kind of cell death, when dying cells damage the tissue around it and die uncontrollably. With e.g. a heart attack or a severe burn on the skin, you would first get some apoptosis, and a few days later necrosis in the area damaged (necrosis being more important). With the case of iodine, I don't really know how it works, but I would imagine it would cause both apoptosis and necrosis and somehow disturb the healing process, so that the scar tissue can't form the way it normally would.

I would only ever consider it for hypertrophic scars, not on the face, and treat one scar at a time.

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 04/24/2013 11:43 am

Scubbing,staining,hyperemic scar tissue (the scub for some reason extended far the borders of the oiginal

scar tissue,i dont know why,maybe because i put it there also ,or maybe because it was necessary..

something like one month after.

Now you can begin the shit''its not the same lighting'',''doesnt prove anything'',

''iodine will cause poisoning and death'',''dont put acids you dont know in your body''.

All i know is iodine is the most powerfull stuff i have ever tried.Dont Do it.Unless you get used to how it works

on smaller scars.

Scar is faaaaaar more flat and smaller.There is inflammation in the surrounding skin that i will take

a good BREAK of 3-5 months.

Best thing,was that this little halogen for some reasin got me to read stuff about heavy metal detox and salamander electric

responses to tissue healing¨ biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Logically,the treatment can be repeated but someone should take some serious intervals in between

Also i didnt even need one month as i wrote in op.... Lol..more like 16 days

post-193340-0-58714600-1366821512.jpeg

post-193340-0-40752200-1366821550.jpeg

post-193340-0-58714600-1366821512.jpeg

post-193340-0-40752200-1366821550.jpeg