Notifications
Clear all

After Exercise

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 04/07/2013 11:00 am

For some reason I always find that after I exercise especially when my face is alot pinker/redder in colour my skin looks amazing, its like glowing. But of course after my face calms down and I get washed my skin looks a bit worse than what it was before :/ anyone else like this?

MemberMember
(@exister)

Posted : 04/07/2013 11:25 am

But of course after ... I get washed my skin looks a bit worse than what it was before :/

Bingo.

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 04/07/2013 11:53 am

But of course after ... I get washed my skin looks a bit worse than what it was before :/

Bingo.

I only wash with water.

MemberMember
(@doddy46)

Posted : 04/07/2013 9:37 pm

Lol, don't wash your face after. Acne isn't caused by sebum, I don't give a shit what anyone says, you think your body is going to self manufacturer a harmful substance for itself? Of course not, it's a bacterial imbalance either on your skin or in your gut. That's why antibiotics work for some people, they have more harmful bacteria than friendly, and harms others (like myself who had clear, oily skin until I took too many antibiotics making it dry and acne prone) just wash your face an hour before you go to bed, or in the morning if you forget and wake up with oily skin. SEBUM will NOT harm your skin.

Lol, don't wash your face after. Acne isn't caused by sebum, I don't give a shit what anyone says, you think your body is going to self manufacturer a harmful substance for itself? Of course not, it's a bacterial imbalance either on your skin or in your gut. That's why antibiotics work for some people, they have more harmful bacteria than friendly, and harms others (like myself who had clear, oily skin until I took too many antibiotics making it dry and acne prone) just wash your face an hour before you go to bed, or in the morning if you forget and wake up with oily skin. SEBUM will NOT harm your skin.

Of course what your noticing is probably from increased blood flow...