Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

By the way, if you email Paula's Choice customer service or call the number (they are on the website) you can request free samples. That is what I did before I purchased this stuff. They sent me a a sample of pretty much every SA product for the face that they have.

By the way, if you email Paula's Choice customer service or call the number (they are on the website) you can request free samples.  That is what I did before I purchased this stuff.  They sent me a a sample of pretty much every SA product for the face that they have.

I use Panoxyl Clear Acne Cleansing Gel. It has 2% SA and 0.5% Triclosan.  It's really good. Smells nasty but it's a medicated cleanser, its not meant to be all fragrancy.  That C&C Scrub is bullshyt.  All those perfumes and additives dont do anything for your skin.

You can get Panoxyl in the skincare section of your pharmacy, and if its not there, get the pharamcist to order it.  I live in Canada, I dunno about anywhere else.

C&C Blackhead Clearing Scrub did nothing for my acne at all.. just made my skin a little softer because its quite moisturizing.. but any moisturizer could do that. It seems that most of the people who talk so highly of this product only say how soft it makes their skin.. but I havnt heard much about it actually helping clear acne. Also.. it has the most annoying microbeads Ive ever come across.. they take forever to wash off.