10 Weeks On The Reg...

Notifications
Clear all

10 Weeks On The Regimen

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/04/2013 11:27 am

This is the first time I have uploaded any pics on here. 10 weeks into the regimen and I couldnt't be any happier with the results. Excuse the duck face pic...i find it weird to just smile and take pictures of myself.

post-202914-0-74287200-1365092487_thumb.

post-202914-0-79893000-1365092522_thumb.

post-202914-0-55842200-1365092571_thumb.

DeLovely, Beauty&Blemishes, raj9935 and 1 people liked
MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 04/04/2013 12:07 pm

BEAUTIFUL!!!! So glad to see that you are clear and have your acne under control... Keep on posting to inspire others that may be struggling through the regimen... :)

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 04/04/2013 4:32 pm

Wow your skin looks great! Can you put some before pics up for us?

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@ninjawizard)

Posted : 04/04/2013 4:43 pm

daaaaaaaaaang! Clear ass skin glowing with happiness! Your my dkr hero gonna stick with my regimen and I hope to see fantastic results like yours!

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/04/2013 6:06 pm

Wow your skin looks great! Can you put some before pics up for us?

I will try to do that this weekend. Those are always the harder pics to post up because they are never really nice to look at.

daaaaaaaaaang! Clear ass skin glowing with happiness! Your my dkr hero gonna stick with my regimen and I hope to see fantastic results like yours!

Aww, thank you. Glowing skin is just me being pale. Hahaha. I will try to get pictures with a better camera since this doesn't really show too much.

But yeah, stick with the regimen...best thing I ever did! :)

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 04/04/2013 8:40 pm

Thats just brilliant. So happy for you! :)

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 04/06/2013 12:06 am

Your face is perfect . Did u put on make up u are so pretty now I m so jealous .did u use any aha or jojoba oil

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/06/2013 1:25 am

Your face is perfect . Did u put on make up? u are so pretty now ï¼ï¼‰ I m so jealous .did u use any aha or jojoba oil

I wouldn't say perfect. I don't think my ipod camera picks up my slight scarring. I also still get a spot or two when it is that time of the month for the girls.

No foundation, just some eyebrows and and mascara and under eye concealer in this picture.

And yes, I do use both AHA and Jojoba. Those are some good stuff! :)

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 04/06/2013 2:50 pm

You're results are phenomenal, so happy for you, you look amazing!

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 04/06/2013 3:44 pm

You look wonderful! I just saw where you posted your "before" pics. What a transformation! :)

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@cassie-reannan)

Posted : 04/06/2013 7:35 pm

Omg! What a transformation and in just 10 weeks! Well done.

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/06/2013 8:24 pm

You're results are phenomenal, so happy for you, you look amazing!

You look wonderful! I just saw where you posted your "before" pics. What a transformation! smile.png

Omg! What a transformation and in just 10 weeks! Well done.

Thanks you guys! :)

MemberMember
(@ixiahann)

Posted : 04/07/2013 5:16 am

Youre awesome Ate Nicole! Thank you for being such a great and wonderful mentor for all of us here on the acne.org community! May God bless you always! Hope i can that cleared too! I am still dealing with some bumps here and there and lots of hyperpigmentation but I am using Dan's AHA and I think i am on my way getting clearer... Thank you! I am so proud of you :) mwa

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/07/2013 6:03 am

Youre awesome Ate Nicole! Thank you for being such a great and wonderful mentor for all of us here on the acne.org community! May God bless you always! Hope i can that cleared too! I am still dealing with some bumps here and there and lots of hyperpigmentation but I am using Dan's AHA and I think i am on my way getting clearer... Thank you! I am so proud of you smile.png mwa

Thanks Trex! :)

You are on your way too so keep it up.

Post pictures as well to share with the others on the forum.

Ixiahann liked
MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 04/23/2013 5:59 pm

Excuse the duck face pic...i find it weird to just smile and take pictures of myself.

I happen to like ducks ;) Holy cow! Like Brandy (but much later, obviously), I only just saw your before pics. Congrats to you, really good to see the amazing transformation!

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/23/2013 6:18 pm

Excuse the duck face pic...i find it weird to just smile and take pictures of myself.

I happen to like ducks wink.png Holy cow! Like Brandy (but much later, obviously), I only just saw your before pics. Congrats to you, really good to see the amazing transformation!

Hahaha. Thank you! Everybody has been incredibly sweet about it. Happy that the regimen has worked for me. :)

MemberMember
(@lizhernandez)

Posted : 04/26/2013 8:52 pm

WOW amazing results!! You really make me not so "iffy" about trying the regimen I just ordered it on monday but I'm really nervous on how it'll go!! Congrats :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/26/2013 9:30 pm

WOW amazing results!! You really make me not so "iffy" about trying the regimen I just ordered it on monday but I'm really nervous on how it'll go!! Congrats smile.png

Thank you! :)

I was at one point very iffy about it too. But I thought what the heck...I tried everything else. Why not try this right?

I hope it works well for you as it did for me. Good luck!

(@LewisS)

Posted : 04/29/2013 8:00 am

Your results are amazing. What I notice in before and after pics is the pain you can see in the persons eye's in the before pics is no longer present in the after pics. It shows how psychologically damaging acne can be. You look so much happier and your skin is just glowing.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 04/29/2013 8:25 am

Your results are amazing. What I notice in before and after pics is the pain you can see in the persons eye's in the before pics is no longer present in the after pics. It shows how psychologically damaging acne can be. You look so much happier and your skin is just glowing.

Thanks! :) So true! As physically painful as those cysts were, the emotional side of it was painful as well. Nobody wants to go out with a face like mine. It made me too self conscious and I didn't like having to explain to people I met about why my face was that way.

So I really ventured out on trying many different things to get my acne controlled. I am so much happier and I hope this kind of pushes people in some way to do the same and not give up, whether be it the regimen or something else which helps them.

MemberMember
(@smsm)

Posted : 05/03/2013 3:26 pm

i have just seen your before and after pictures and CONGRATULATIONS!! you look amazing !!

i am on day 4 and my face burns like hell and it's VERY red,,did you experience something like that??does it go away after a while??

should i give up :/

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/03/2013 10:14 pm

i have just seen your before and after pictures and CONGRATULATIONS!! you look amazing !!

i am on day 4 and my face burns like hell and it's VERY red,,did you experience something like that??does it go away after a while??

should i give up :/

Thank you very much!

Day 4 is only the beginning! I didn't start seeing results until the 5th week. So DO NOT, I repeat...DO NOT GIVE UP!

For me it got a lot worse before it got better but don't let that scare you off. I was itchy, and red and my skin was flaking and it felt like I had a really bad sunburn. It is normal while your skin adjusts to the BP. It will go away, it varies for people when but my advice is just to stick with it. my 3rd week was the hardest part because I too wanted to quit..but again...DON'T! Give it a chance to work for you.

MemberMember
(@user44822)

Posted : 05/04/2013 3:13 pm

I just saw your before and after pics. Wow, you look absolutely lovely!

nicmic62 liked
MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/04/2013 11:49 pm

I just saw your before and after pics. Wow, you look absolutely lovely!

Thank you so much! :)

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 05/05/2013 4:09 pm

is it normal to feel a mask of dry skin on my face the first few weeks (flaky, rough, not even able to feel my acne or skin properly)? My flakes are actually yellow. Is this normal. I am going slow - pea sized amount 2X per day. When did this get better for you? Dan's moisturizer is not helping AT ALL. Feel like giving up