Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Serum Which Prevents And Fades Scarring.....

I've just written a post on my blog, with pictures, about what cleared up my acne (vitamin d) and the fact that I had NO scarring despite having quite severe acne at times.

I seriously think it has something to do with this product: Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair.

It is not cheap but if you research it online you will see it gets consistently amazing reviews and I honestly believe it prevented me from getting any permanent acne scarring or pigmentation.

*Moderator edit - URL removed - read the board rules*

Please dont spam your blogspot here.

No one knows if you are with affiliation with the companies of the products you post about.

Thank you

Hi Panos,

I'm certainly not spamming my blog on the forums and am definitely not in affiliation with any companies in relation to any products. I'm merely speaking about products that i have had personal success with and referring to my blog for the purpose of people seeing photos/ finding out more info.

I thought the purpose of acne.org was to share information, experiences, help and advice? Why is it suddenly considered spamming if I mention my blog, but ok to talk about products and recommendations if my blog is not mentioned? If it is due to concern about whether I may be affiliated to manufacturers of products then surely this could apply to all posts by all members where products are mentioned.....which if that is the case, it seems pointless to make any recommendations at all if it only raises suspicions of ulterior motives?

Hi Panos,

I thought the purpose of acne.org was to share information, experiences, help and advice?

Thats what i am talking about.

Anything can be done here,in user's experiences boards.

We also dont need any title like yours written in your interests(ex pro make up artist).

If you want ,keep it clean and give emphasis on information and factual basis.

Edited by panos

Ok, now you're telling me what i do and don't need to write under my interests- which just confirms that you are pedantic and need to get some interests of your own.