4 Month Update & Re...

Notifications
Clear all

4 Month Update & Review!

MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 04/02/2013 9:56 am

Well it's been 4 months ago that I started this regimen. It's been a long hard battle but it's been so worth it! I had moderate cystic acne when I started this regimen. I couldn't even open my mouth all the way bc of the acne along my jawline and cheeks. I was constantly in pain and discomfort. Not to mention embarrassed by people starring at me. Has no one ever seen acne before? Jeesh!

So currently I have 2 tiny baby bumps on my chin. Those go away very quickly now. The rest of my face is so smooth and even less oily! I still have lots of hyper pigmentation on my cheeks, but that's going away as well. I still wear makeup and now concealer bc my marks are so easy to cover up. I've always wondered what my skin would look like clear and now thanks to Dan's regimen I know!

My overall review would be a 9 out of 10. The only reason it's not a 10 is bc of the red marks I got afterward. I am so very very very happy with my results. I want to thank everyone who helped me through this process (which felt like forever!) and all those who advised me not to quit. To anyone looking into this for an answer to your acne problems, give this a try!

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 04/02/2013 1:27 pm

So happy for you! Post before/after pictures if you can! :)

MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 04/02/2013 1:42 pm

You can see my whole progress on my profile gallery

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/user/193661-aadams0509/

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 04/02/2013 2:58 pm

AWESOME!!! Keep up the great work!!! Believe it or not, it gets even better from here on out... :)

MemberMember
(@dejaclairevoyant)

Posted : 04/02/2013 3:02 pm

Not only does your acne look like it's healing, but your skin tone looks beautiful also!

MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 04/02/2013 6:53 pm

Thank you guys! I hadn't even noticed my skin tone was improving, thank you for pointing it out. That just made my day!!!

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 04/03/2013 9:49 pm

Brilliant! :)

MemberMember
(@ninjawizard)

Posted : 04/06/2013 1:07 am

great progress you have beautiful eyes gahd damn! keep us updated my confidence feeds on these great posts of people with positive attitudes and awareness.

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 04/06/2013 2:51 pm

So great girl, congrats!

MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 04/06/2013 6:40 pm

Thanks everyone! I'm really glad to have recorded my progress, I can see how far I've come! Everyone keep up the good work on your own regimens, this really works if u put in the time!!