Notifications
Clear all

Who Was The Girl That Took Her Own Life On Acne.org?

MemberMember
(@foreverbold)

Posted : 04/02/2013 1:21 am

Maybe this is just some rumor, but I read a very old "has anyone ever committed suicide over acne" thread on here that mentioned there was a girl that committed suicide do to her acne who posted here (several years ago) and that this website is dedicated to her memory (supposedly). Is this true? does anyone know her name if so. That's terribly sad.

Something I was just curious about.

MemberMember
(@lapis-lazuli)

Posted : 04/02/2013 3:38 am

Maybe this is just some rumor, but I read a very old "has anyone ever committed suicide over acne" thread on here that mentioned there was a girl that committed suicide do to her acne who posted here (several years ago) and that this website is dedicated to her memory (supposedly). Is this true? does anyone know her name if so. That's terribly sad.

So this thread... Did it have replies like "Yeah, I committed suicide. Was a couple of years ago. nod.gif " and "Me too! Best decision I ever made! amused.gif "? saywhat.gif

Anyway... Yes someone who used to post here committed suicide. I never knew her though. Someone else made the same decision, I think in 2011. All I know is that he was 31 and was struggling with depression which may or may not have been acne related to whatever degree. But as far as the dedication is concerned, I'm not sure about that.

eusa_think.gif

MemberMember
(@foreverbold)

Posted : 04/02/2013 7:45 pm

So this thread... Did it have replies like "Yeah, I committed suicide. Was a couple of years ago. nod.gif " and "Me too! Best decision I ever made! amused.gif "? saywhat.gif

Anyway... Yes someone who used to post here committed suicide. I never knew her though. Someone else made the same decision, I think in 2011. All I know is that he was 31 and was struggling with depression which may or may not have been acne related to whatever degree. But as far as the dedication is concerned, I'm not sure about that.

eusa_think.gif

lol No, The thread was more about those who have known other people that took their own life due to severe acne. I worded it wrong, sorry.