Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Trying To Avoid Suicide After Dealing With Having An Abortion And Very Bad Acne

MemberMember
(@kls2303)

Posted : 03/31/2013 8:37 pm

Hello, I just need a place/people to talk to about what happened to me because the guilt I feel is overwhelming and the emotional scarring and physiological scarring of my acne has driven me to seek a way out. My psychiatrist recommended that I have an abortion when I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant because of the medications I was on. I was devastated and still am. I have been trying to combat these feelings of guilt that I have. But to make matters worse, my acne has gotten MUCH worse. It has been 3 weeks since the abortion and it has showed no signs of clearing up. It was a bit bad before, but not like this...It is all over my face, chest, and back. Is this hormone related? Will it ever get better? I have posted my question on many forums but no one has replied. I feel like if I knew it would eventually subside then maybe I would not feel so down about my life. It is hard to focus on emotional healing when I am so distracted by what needs physical healing too. Please, any advice would be helpful. Does anyone else know if what I'm going through is hormonally related? And how long it will last?

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 03/31/2013 8:42 pm

How are you treating ur acne?

MemberMember
(@akl)

Posted : 03/31/2013 8:48 pm

Hi Kls2303.

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a hard time coping with acne, but please check with a counselor on this issue.

While you may voice various issues at these forums, we strongly feel this is not a suitable place to share suicidal thoughts with other members. We have instituted this policy due to past experiences with suicide threads attracting all sorts of hideously unsupportive and nasty behavior; not only that, no one here is equipped to deal with such a psychiatric emergency. You are welcome to elicit support on topics that do not touch on suicide in any way.

I strongly encourage you to seek a professional's assistance on this matter.

Information about professional assistance can be found here: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/16184-useful-resources-and-board-disclaimer/

In the meantime, please visit the following website and make sure to read the entire page: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

To help you understand why moderators always close suicide threads, please have a look at the following topic: