Notifications
Clear all

Help Please 🙁

MemberMember
(@sweetkenzie)

Posted : 03/31/2013 12:21 am

ok, so.. i was moderate to sever a little over 4 months ago... got my skin completely clear of active acne with benzaclin in the morning, retin a at night... got therough the peeling flakes and all of that. I found something that really worked for me and i was ecstatic as you can imagine!

earlier this week, i had a break out that started with little red bumps on my forehead, under my eyes, on my cheeks, and next to my nose. they ar epatchy and red and my skin is also flaking. i also have a light pink non itchy rash on my chest, and forarms close to my elbows...

i do not believe this is acne, i have never broken out on my forehead even when i was severe. and this is not my typical type of acne. my moisterizer burns, and my face feels tight with makeup on. i have not changed products.

i wen to the doctor and he just said i have sensitive skin gave m,e a steroid shot and pushed me out of the door.

please help :( is it acne or something else?

MemberMember
(@fashionmoney)

Posted : 03/31/2013 1:03 pm

Could be an allergic reaction? Maybe to something you've ate or anything. It'd be easier to help you if you posted a picture.

MemberMember
(@sweetkenzie)

Posted : 03/31/2013 9:39 pm

i dont have a way to post a picture. the steroid shot helped, but im worried about a future breakout.

it mightve been an allergic reaction, my diet changed rapidly recently. from unhealthy to healthy then back again.

MemberMember
(@fashionmoney)

Posted : 03/31/2013 9:49 pm

If its from changing your diet then you can't really do anything but let your body adjust to it.

MemberMember
(@argentanya)

Posted : 04/01/2013 11:43 am

You may want to try Jason's Naturals Dandruff Shampoo - it has salicylic acid, sulphur, rosemary, olive and jojoba oils. I'm using it on my skin, and it's clearing me right up.