From Very Mild Acne...

Notifications
Clear all

From Very Mild Acne To Massive Acne! (Acne.org Regimen)

MemberMember
(@ricaaricaa)

Posted : 03/30/2013 11:14 pm

I am 27 years old now and I started battling with acne 2 years ago after giving birth. Since then I have tried so many products to get back my clear skin. Proctiv worked and got rid of cystic acne but left me with scars. I'm still grateful it helped clear my face right away but after months of use, I became immune to it so I searched for another product. I then started using benzoyl peroxide + erythromycin cream and retina and it worked wonders. My face was clear and smooth like a baby's butt on my cheeks, chin and nose. The only problem I had was my forehead where I had very stubborn bumps, TINY bumps and probably 2 or 3 blackheads. It wasn't bad at all! I can't believe I wasn't content with how I looked and decided to try the acne.org regimen. Idk but I feel this is the worst decision I have ever made! First day of use, I started getting acne all over my face!!! I still used it hoping it will clear those new acne but I was already getting worried.. Second day, my skin started peeling like craaaazy and even more acne were appearing!!! I still decided to continue and today, not only do I have acne ALL OVER MY FACE but my pores are HUGE! i'm not kidding or exaggerating, I have never seen my pores THIS open! Not only that, but my skin is now super rough! No more soft cheeks..... I don't know what to do! I read that it gets worse before it gets better? It's so scary! Should I risk it some more? It's also so weird because my face is so used to benzoyl peroxide as I have been using BP before I even got on this regimen. I also used like smaller than a pea size of the acne.org treatment so I don't what is going on. I feel like a burnt victim right now. I am crying as I write this I just want to turn back time to three days ago. :.(

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/30/2013 11:30 pm

I am 27 years old now and I started battling with acne 2 years ago after giving birth. Since then I have tried so many products to get back my clear skin. Proctiv worked and got rid of cystic acne but left me with scars. I'm still grateful it helped clear my face right away but after months of use, I became immune to it so I searched for another product. I then started using benzoyl peroxide + erythromycin cream and retina and it worked wonders. My face was clear and smooth like a baby's butt on my cheeks, chin and nose. The only problem I had was my forehead where I had very stubborn bumps, TINY bumps and probably 2 or 3 blackheads. It wasn't bad at all! I can't believe I wasn't content with how I looked and decided to try the acne.org regimen. Idk but I feel this is the worst decision I have ever made! First day of use, I started getting acne all over my face!!! I still used it hoping it will clear those new acne but I was already getting worried.. Second day, my skin started peeling like craaaazy and even more acne were appearing!!! I still decided to continue and today, not only do I have acne ALL OVER MY FACE but my pores are HUGE! i'm not kidding or exaggerating, I have never seen my pores THIS open! Not only that, but my skin is now super rough! No more soft cheeks..... I don't know what to do! I read that it gets worse before it gets better? It's so scary! Should I risk it some more? It's also so weird because my face is so used to benzoyl peroxide as I have been using BP before I even got on this regimen. I also used like smaller than a pea size of the acne.org treatment so I don't what is going on. I feel like a burnt victim right now. I am crying as I write this I just want to turn back time to three days ago. :.(

Don't worry, a lot of people were in the same boat when they started the regimen. I also felt it was the worst decision I ever made after the first week. Everything was red and rough and sensitive and painful. So, in my opinion, it gets a lot worse before it gets better. Don't give up, because when it works, it really works and after being on the regimen for a little over 2 months, I conclude that it has been be best decision to stick with it. Just follow the regimen exactly and you can expect great results. 🙂