Notifications
Clear all

Pmd Microdermabrasion Skincare System

MemberMember
(@mas00)

Posted : 03/29/2013 11:35 pm

Hi I'm juat curious since I searched the foums and didn't find anything. Has anyone had any experience with

PMD Microdermabrasion Skincare System??

http://www.amazon.com/PMD-B005NQRPFO-PMD-Personal-Microdermabrasion-Skincare/dp/B005NQRPFO

What scars to microdermabrasions work with? I have rolling scars but I think it would make them worse right???

Any info one this would be fantastic thanks!!!!

MemberMember
(@lilylily89)

Posted : 03/30/2013 12:19 am

I have one! :) I brought one over a year ago thinking that I could exfoliate better with it but it turns out that it did more harm than good. It doesn't hurt so don't worry about scrapping your skin, just don't let the machine run in the same spot for more than 5 seconds (or, that's the way I did it). Anyways, if you have sensitive skin like me, I wouldn't recommend buying it. My skin ALWAYS broke out when I used it. I always cleaned the machine and the "disk" (i use the sensitive one-- the blue head) with alcohol, let it dry, and I was always gentle on my skin but I always broke out. If you don't have sensitive skin and you have the money to spare, I say go for it (what didn't work for me might not be the case with you) :) anyways, good luck! Message me if you have any other questions :D

Jane W liked
MemberMember
(@celery)

Posted : 03/30/2013 9:40 am

One of my favorite youtube gurus uses that! She used to have acne too but got cleared with Accutane. Heard it works pretty great :)

MemberMember
(@mas00)

Posted : 03/30/2013 5:03 pm

thanks.. I'm skeptical about these products... not sure it does much..

MemberMember
(@carter-m)

Posted : 06/25/2015 2:24 pm

I think it works great. My fiance loves it and everyone I know that uses it has positive experiences. As far as I know, it helps with any scars, especially scars left from acne. Have you found something to help you with your acne scars yet? If not, I'd recommend the PMD for sure :)

Parker M liked
MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 06/26/2015 3:23 pm

It chewed up my skin. I just posted about this crap the other day. Save your money unless you want you skin to look like this:

post-152731-0-06986200-1435179721.jpg

Those entire red spots are now holes. It took out a chunk of skin. :( It doesn't heal scars. I actually bought this machine a year or two ago and stopped using it and now I remember why. It makes scars look deeper.

MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 06/27/2015 1:30 pm

Update: It's been about a week. Skin scabbed twice and today looks like it's healing quite nicely. The holes are closing up (the ones caused by the PMD), Thank God. Just thought I'd update...don't want to deceive people. It could work for you but I'm scared of using it now.

MemberMember
(@lna11)

Posted : 06/30/2015 11:29 am

I actually just got my PMD a little while ago, and I like it. I've only used it a few times and the only thing that I've struggled with is the suction on my forehead and nose. Other than that it works great, and I've got fairly sensitive skin. I think you just have to test it out for yourself and see. Most people seem to like it.