Notifications
Clear all

How Often Should I Use The Dermastamp?

MemberMember
(@spottysituation)

Posted : 03/27/2013 10:08 am

I used the dermastamp for the first time a couple of weeks ago. The one I'm using is 1.5 mm and it's for a deep scar on the bridge of my nose. When I used it I heard some popping and there was a tiny bit of blood, but it didn't hurt too much. I think I was a bit too cautious. How often should I use it?

MemberMember
(@nope-avi)

Posted : 03/28/2013 6:33 am

every 4-8 weeks, depending on how well you heal. take a read of this if you haven't already, it's pretty sound advice. http://dermaroller.owndoc.com/dermaroller-instructions.pdf

MemberMember
(@panos)

Posted : 03/28/2013 8:34 pm

use iodine after stamping.

MemberMember
(@rob_x_22)

Posted : 03/28/2013 8:55 pm

use vitamin e lotion as a part of your routine daily as well it really plumps up the skin makes scars less noticible

MemberMember
(@mr-matt)

Posted : 03/29/2013 8:59 am

I used the dermastamp for the first time a couple of weeks ago. The one I'm using is 1.5 mm and it's for a deep scar on the bridge of my nose. When I used it I heard some popping and there was a tiny bit of blood, but it didn't hurt too much. I think I was a bit too cautious. How often should I use it?

Not more than once every six weeks based upon what I have read. It takes approximately six weeks for fibroblasts to produce collagen.