Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Babser

What Is This? Pictures Attached

Hello

Any suggestions to what this is? I currently use Acne.org AHA in the evening after i shower, and acne.org moisturiser in the morning after i shower..

I also use a anti bacterial complexion mitt of bamboo to remove dead skin cells morning and night. I get ALOT of small white skin cells all over my face when i shower..

please help. I've never seen anything like it, and I'm desperate to get rid of it after 4 years of this....

post-186606-0-87215800-1364395136_thumb.

Edited by heavybro

skin looks raw and irritated as hell, go easy with that mitt I would say

it might be, but as far as i can recall it has been like this before i started using the mitt. thanks anyway though :)

Yeah i'd say its just irritation, if youre chemically exfoliating daily (AHA) then you really shouldnt be scrubbing at it even more - you might feel the need to scrub off the dead skin but by doing this youre making it even more dry and flaky - ditch the mitt for a couple of weeks and see if it calms down smile.png

Edited by XXYY

I'm gonna say, stop the manual exfoliating. You don't need to chemically exfoliate and manually exfoliate at the same time. It's just too much.